Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

We have no idea who her best friend is...

But, if we have no idea (though some seem to think they know) who's her best friend, then how can it be said that she has "no bestie"? Also, what's so shameful and horrible about not having a sole best friend, but instead having several good friends?

It seems the micro-questioning of Carole's friendships only happened after her relationship with Beth went south. So, I'm curious - is Beth's IG account filled with pics of herself with friends, and if so, which of the friends is her "best" one?

• Love 13
1 hour ago, jaync said:

But, if we have no idea (though some seem to think they know) who's her best friend, then how can it be said that she has "no bestie"? Also, what's so shameful and horrible about not having a sole best friend, but instead having several good friends?

It seems the micro-questioning of Carole's friendships only happened after her relationship with Beth went south. So, I'm curious - is Beth's IG account filled with pics of herself with friends, and if so, which of the friends is her "best" one?

Carole's life will now be defined with two markers: BBF (Before Bethenny Friendship) and ABF (After Bethenny Friendship).

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ryebread said:

Nm

1 hour ago, babykin said:

nm

FOMOOPTVP (Fear of Missing Out On Previously TV Post ; )

~remember, the reunion starts at 8:00 east coast time!

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, film noire said:

FOMOOPTVP (Fear of Missing Out On Previously TV Post ; )

~remember, the reunion starts at 8:00 east coast time!

Another acronym: WWBT (What Would Bethenny Think), which apparently is what Carole should now and forever consider before using any of her social media accounts. 

(Inspired by a comment under Carole’s IG post about tonight’s reunion. Someone really chastised Carole about posting, considering “what Bethenny is going through.”)

• Love 10
6 hours ago, jaync said:

Nah. Her friendships have been questionable since Carolyn Bessette.  If you're reading, Radzi, just one picture of you and Carolyn happily posing as friends.  One measley picture of you and Carolyn on the beach, at a dinner party or hoisting your glass in celebration of something.  Anything.  I know you say she was intensely private but thst doesn't stop ya from putting up a random stock picture of her on Instagram or summoning her spirit on Ghost Chaser or whatever it's called. One picture, c'mon.

Here's Carole talking about her favorite topic, and apparently ours...her best friend!

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 6

She is so bitter. Someone in the Reunion thread noted that Carole became more and more shallow as the years passed. And I saw that. Maybe, if she stepped back a bit she could become a better person. Less desperate, more productive, less bitchy. Or maybe that was just a facade and this is simply who she is.

• Love 9

I honestly think Carole is a good person, and she definitely has a more appealing communication style than Bethenny (not to me, I like direct, but to many). But Carole is a low key right fighter, and maybe doesn't realize she is.

Interestingly though, the men in her life (n=1 because all I know is Adam) have not appeared to treat her that well yet she's much more tolerant of their mistakes. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Yeah, Carole seems a little bitter. Did she think she was Andy's #1?

Carole didn't expect to be Andy's #1, but not besmirched while he sets Bethenny up for sainthood with those clips! "People aren't seeking you out Bethenny! You see them wander away from the herd like a sheep from a flock, and like a Jackal, sympathize with them and hold them before you eat them up later!" COME ON! ;-)

• Love 3

Remember when she first came on and how she treated her boyfriend?  It seemed to actually be casual, and lighthearted and like she was just in it but not in it. I think she really fell in love with Adam and it f'ed her up.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Remember when she first came on and how she treated her boyfriend?  It seemed to actually be casual, and lighthearted and like she was just in it but not in it. I think she really fell in love with Adam and it f'ed her up.

She fell hard for Adam.  I remember the episode when they met at LuAnn's.    

She was all flirty and smiling.    Maybe he made her feel young

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6

For all of the speculation that Bethenny made Carole act horribly it sure is interesting that she was filmed being a bitch before and after they were friends.

Carole only got worse after their friendship ended, Bethenny on the other hand only got better. I mean yeah Bethenny is nuerotic AF, but she showed compassion to Dorinda and Carole and Lu throughout the season. Bethenny was the only one not to score points off of Lu after she was incarcerated. While Carole couldn't be bothered to fix Dorinda's clown puss on air, took every opportunity to mock Lu that she could, gaslit her show "BF" Tinsley - bringing up the fact that T was abused because Tinsley showed Carole up with her courage  in the boat, and defended Dorinda's out of control drinking in order to keep "the dream team" together.

• Love 12
On 8/22/2018 at 8:09 PM, ryebread said:

Nah. Her friendships have been questionable since Carolyn Bessette.  If you're reading, Radzi, just one picture of you and Carolyn happily posing as friends.  One measley picture of you and Carolyn on the beach, at a dinner party or hoisting your glass in celebration of something.  Anything.  I know you say she was intensely private but thst doesn't stop ya from putting up a random stock picture of her on Instagram or summoning her spirit on Ghost Chaser or whatever it's called. One picture, c'mon.

Here's Carole talking about her favorite topic, and apparently ours...her best friend!

Carole also likes to post pics on her Instagram of people she supposedly is close to but the picture posted is one you can find off google search.

Like the one of Peter Jennings. Or another from Carole's Instagram:

29090778_200161377426748_725674427336884

caroleradziwill: I was going through old photos and came upon this beautiful soul. Best friend. Best smile. Best girl. 1966-1999 #cbk ✨?✨

Carole is implying that this is from her personal photo album. It is actually one of the pictures Bruce Weber took for an article on Caroline Bessette for Vanity Fair.

Now technically, if Carole cut out the picture from Vanity Fair, and put in her her "scrapbook" I guess she's not lying when she said she was looking at old photos

Carole is the Supreme "Single White Female"

• Love 16
13 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

For all of the speculation that Bethenny made Carole act horribly it sure is interesting that she was filmed being a bitch before and after they were friends.

Carole only got worse after their friendship ended, Bethenny on the other hand only got better. I mean yeah Bethenny is nuerotic AF, but she showed compassion to Dorinda and Carole and Lu throughout the season. Bethenny was the only one not to score points off of Lu after she was incarcerated. While Carole couldn't be bothered to fix Dorinda's clown puss on air, took every opportunity to mock Lu that she could, gaslit her show "BF" Tinsley - bringing up the fact that T was abused because Tinsley showed Carole up with her courage  in the boat, and defended Dorinda's out of control drinking in order to keep "the dream team" together.

Calling themselves the "Dream Team" is kind of the height of delusion. You've got slurring, angry Dorinda, frazzled, language challenged Ramona and confrontation-avoidant Carole, whose best shots always come when the person isn't sitting in front of her.  Maybe three against one can bring a little more next week, but so far, pretty weak performance:

Bethenny shut Carole down with a "We're doing ok right now. We'll call you when we need you";

She had Ramona backing off slightly just by saying she apologizes if Ramona actually has an "anti skin care" line;

and she pointed out that Dorinda needs to take a look at her drinking, to which Dorinda got defensive.

The one success the Dream Team had that epi was enabling Dorinda and her drinking problem. 

• Love 15
17 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

So on another thread there was a link to Hillary Swank's wedding in Vogue. I scrolled through and then kept scrolling along on the next bride's pictures. Then I was whoa! I know him.

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/nina-tiari-chanel-haute-couture-dress-california-wedding-gallery#16

He isn't tilting his head and I wonder if Carole was there.

LOL!  When this slideshow ended the next one was Topper Mortimer's wedding.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bagger said:

I love trolling Instagram 

i wonder where Diane Sawyer and Barbara walter’s Nipple shots are

I NEED a new hobbie 

This screams “serious journalist!”

Edited by bagger
  • Love 9

ALL great examples of Bethenny being a fame whore and an exhibitionist however I was posting on the Carol thread. I was knocking Carole for calling herself a serious journalist and saying she is above all the housewife nonsense and then posting all her tits and ass pictures. Who does she think she is Sonja Morgan?

Edited by bagger
  • Love 18
15 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I think that Carole is in very good shape.

She's in great shape, but posting a picture with her back arched like she's waiting to be f'ed, for no other reason than thirst is a level of desperation I was not expecting for a woman with her accomplishments.

15 hours ago, breezy424 said:

No worse than Beth doing a headstand with a thong on under her dress on her show with Fredrick.....

I didn't really watch the show but caught that scene while flipping channels.

This is Carole's thread, we are supposed to stay on topic. Bethenny has her own thread. Several of them since people are so invested in her.

A woman with her accomplishments posting a fuck me photo, is desperate.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 16
11 hours ago, bagger said:

I NEED a new hobbie

2 hours ago, bagger said:

ALL great examples of Bethenny being a fame whore and an exhibitionist however I was posting on the Carol thread. I was knocking Carole for calling herself a serious journalist and saying she is above all the housewife nonsense and then posting all her tits and ass pictures. Who does she think she is Sonja Morgan?

58 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She's in great shape, but posting a picture with her back arched like she's waiting to be f'ed, for no other reason than thirst is all level of desperation I was not expecting for a woman with her accomplishments.

This is Carole's thread, we are supposed to stay on topic. Bethenny has her own thread. Several of them since people are so invested in her.

A woman with her accomplishments posting a fuck me photo, is desperate.

Heezus, Harry, and Hoseph.

I could not re-post that photo

I have decided to return to what I do best —  "journalism and producing.”

I guess we now know what busy with family and other things means to Carole.

How sad she is so desperate for Adam

• Love 8
On 8/22/2018 at 7:09 PM, ryebread said:

The mystery of the ages!  I wondered, too, reading WR, about the lack of even one happy fun time photo.

I asked on the S.10 Reunion thread but it’s more appropriate here: is Anthony rolling in his urn at her behavior?   

I may have quite a romanticized version of him and John, jr.  However, both men apparently had respectful, close, loving relationships to their moms and sisters.  A guy like Anthony would want a sniping, endlessly mean, backbiting woman like Carole? Why? That good a kisser (etc.), I guess? 

Or was she different, back then? Has she just released & nurtured her inner dickiness in the years since her classy husband passed away?

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

The mystery of the ages!  I wondered, too, reading WR, about the lack of even one happy fun time photo.

I asked on the S.10 Reunion thread but it’s more appropriate here: is Anthony rolling in his urn at her behavior?   

I may have quite a romanticized version of him and John, jr.  However, both men apparently had respectful, close, loving relationships to their moms and sisters.  A guy like Anthony would want a sniping, endlessly mean, backbiting woman like Carole? Why? That good a kisser (etc.), I guess? 

Or was she different, back then? Has she just released & nurtured her inner dickiness in the years since her classy husband passed away?

When you finish WR - can you answer a question?

I seem to remember during the season Carole went to England to pick up Anthony's ashes - there was some talk on the boards about something not being right.

There were people saying that she released his ashes into the sea - she writes this in her book.

Why were his remains in England - was this in his end of life trust to be cremated and stored in England?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

No worse than Beth doing a headstand with a thong on under her dress on her show with Fredrick.....

I didn't really watch the show but caught that scene while flipping channels.

I think the question then becomes "do you feel the same level of vitriol should be applied since its the same behavior"?

I just wish my precious Megyn Kelly would take such a photo. You know, because she's a journalist! :D

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

When you finish WR - can you answer a question?

I seem to remember during the season Carole went to England to pick up Anthony's ashes - there was some talk on the boards about something not being right.

There were people saying that she released his ashes into the sea - she writes this in her book.

Why were his remains in England - was this in his end of life trust to be cremated and stored in England?

I remember, not from WR but from the news (that you couldn’t get away from),  that John, Carolyn and Sister Bessette’s ashes were poured into the ocean from a boat.  

I don’t remember anything in WR about Anthony’s cremains but I read the book shortly after Carole first turned up on RHONY, so it’s been a while.

My vague memory of the retrieval of the ashes from England was that they’d been taken there to rest at an estate somehow associated with Radziwill family history.  No memory at all of why Carole was retrieving them. 

Not that it’s germane, but I’ve told my family to scatter mine wherever the action brings them peace or a good chuckle.  By no means should my dust - literally - take up space in anybody's home, unless they want it that way. 

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

I remember, not from WR but from the news (that you couldn’t get away from),  that John, Carolyn and Sister Bessette’s ashes were poured into the ocean from a boat.  

I don’t remember anything in WR about Anthony’s cremains but I read the book shortly after Carole first turned up on RHONY, so it’s been a while.

My vague memory of the retrieval of the ashes from England was that they’d been taken there to rest at an estate somehow associated with Radziwill family history.  No memory at all of why Carole was retrieving them. 

Not that it’s germane, but I’ve told my family to scatter mine wherever the action brings them peace or a good chuckle.  By no means should my dust - literally - take up space in anybody's home, unless they want it that way. 

Yeah. It was John, Carolyn, and Lauren's ashes that were scattered at sea. Not Anthony. Carole was there for the ceremony.

Anthony's ashes were in a church in England. The church was being turned into condos (I think) and so Carole had to go get the urn.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

caroleradziwill: I was going through old photos and came upon this beautiful soul. Best friend. Best smile. Best girl. 1966-1999 #cbk ✨?✨

Carole is implying that this is from her personal photo album. It is actually one of the pictures Bruce Weber took for an article on Caroline Bessette for Vanity Fair.

Now technically, if Carole cut out the picture from Vanity Fair, and put in her her "scrapbook" I guess she's not lying when she said she chuckleheadswas looking at old photos

Carole is the Supreme "Single White Female"

One picture, Carole.  Just one and I promise that I will never question the deepest friendship in the history of friendships, ever again.

In the clip, above, from "Ghost Hunter" or "Ghost Watcher" or "Ghost Writer", whatever, she said she and Carolyn had matching gold, friendship rings.  She and Heather also have matching gold friendship rings!  She has a lot of best friends. But only 10 fingers. See the dilemma?

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, ryebread said:

One picture, Carole.  Just one and I promise that I will never question the deepest friendship in the history of friendships, ever again.

In the clip, above, from "Ghost Hunter" or "Ghost Watcher" or "Ghost Writer", whatever, she said she and Carolyn had matching gold, friendship rings.  She and Heather also have matching gold friendship rings!  She has a lot of best friends. But only 10 fingers. See the dilemma?

When she gets better at photoshop, she just might try it.

Years ago, on someone else's Instagram - they posted a picture - it was a close-up of a purple flower. The person who posted the pic said something like what beautiful flowers  I get to see in the Spring.

it might have been Yolanda Foster or Caroline Stanbury who posted the pic

Carole went ape shit. She berated the poster for using a photo Adam took and about not giving him his due credit.

Carole SUX

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Literally LOL’ed & woke a cat!

Armchair psycho(logist) here: Carole needs to be The Most Important Person in somebody’s (anybody’s) life. 

Or: She seeks to leverage her proximity to the rich-&-famous as a springboard into the thick of that milieu. 

Did I just mix a metaphor, there?

• Love 8
17 hours ago, bagger said:

I NEED a new hobbie 

What strikes me about this picture is that the bra (assuming that is supposed to be a bra?) appears to be resting just above her abdomen. Are her breasts really that droopy? Yikes! She would have been better just to go without the top, if she was going to be an exhibitionist anyway. Then one (Adam?) could at least imagine that her breasts are sitting where they should be. Or once were, as the case might be. 

But ya, it is harder and harder for me to imagine anyone taking Carole seriously these days. Anyone. 

• Love 13

Oooooh :)

Thanks! :D

<begins photoshopping secret fantasies of Megyn Kelly, Dan Stevens, and Jean Smart>

I'll be.... busy this afternoon ;)

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I don’t know if she reposted it but it was first posted on Adam’s InstaStory with another one a week or so ago. 

OMG that is too funny. Posters on the site are pointing out the weird figure 8 gap that appears to have been photo shopped to make a gap between Carole's thighs. The very top part appears to be real as it shows part of the windowsill, but the other 3/4s or more appears to have been created to give a gap between Carole's thighs. Complete with strange matching bumps about a third of the way down. The 3/4s of the figure 8 is blurry, where there is no reason for it to be (other than photo shop) as the rest of the background of the couch is clear. Lolol. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

What strikes me about this picture is that the bra (assuming that is supposed to be a bra?) appears to be resting just above her abdomen. Are her breasts really that droopy? Yikes! She would have been better just to go without the top, if she was going to be an exhibitionist anyway. Then one (Adam?) could at least imagine that her breasts are sitting where they should be. Or once were, as the case might be. 

But ya, it is harder and harder for me to imagine anyone taking Carole seriously these days. Anyone. 

But Adam loves having coffee with his MeeMaw

• Love 9
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Heezus, Harry, and Hoseph.

I could not re-post that photo

I have decided to return to what I do best —  "journalism and producing.”

I guess we now know what busy with family and other things means to Carole.

How sad she is so desperate for Adam

Now she has all the free time she wants to pursue journalism (code for writing for hustler) and producing (code for producing soft core porn).

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

@BckpckFullaNinjas

Did you recently read Carole's book?

If so, do you remember a part about Carole's Grandma teaching her and her cousin's how to go into the grocery store and shoplift?  

Anybody?

Don’t remember shoplifting, but when her grandma saw the money kids were making dealing weed, she wanted in on the scene. Forget if she grew it or was just a middleman. 

I thought it showed admirable enterprise, myself. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, bagger said:

Now she has all the free time she wants to pursue journalism (code for writing for hustler) and producing (code for producing soft core porn).

I don't know if she could meet the deadlines unless her writing is limited to filling in the name of the centerfold. Paragraphs are not her friend.

MeeMaw Rides The Radish Mustache

• Love 8
3 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Them’s what I call “scrawny haunches.” 

But Clooney did her for a year per Sonja and Clooney married another rail-thin gal, so maybe that’s what the 1% aspires to. 

I’ll take my Jennifer Lopez bum ANY day over that. 

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 4

Like the thug in a cocktail dress that she is, she has turned on Bethenny and Andy on her way out not because of any moral awakening but because their own varieties of vileness are no longer in service to and convenient for her.

Excellent post!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

...Since her first season, she’s lobbed vile grenades at colleagues and acquaintances who have done her no ill  with all of the casual smugness and self-satisfaction of an especially puerile tween farting in an elevator. ...

@lunastartron, words can’t adequately convey my admiration for your words. Man! Have you summed it up, and perfectly!!!

• Love 12