Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Check? Is it a law? If not for Trump and everyone else talking about it, I wouldn't have a clue! I just don't find it necessary to know exactly where people are at a given moment, or to see what they ate and where, or the latest gossip having to do with celebrities IDK! I don't necessarily feel old, but I can't remember the last time I really cared about such things if ever! If you put a gun to my head, I wouldn't know a Beyoncé song outside of the parodies done by comedians! I realize no talents like the Kardashians have gotten rich off SM, but I never understood why because I never allowed myself to get sucked into that culture! I'm still using VHS tape to record stuff; sorry! The only reason I have a Smartphone is because my service practically gave it to me for $20 to replace my flip phone a few years ago! The only time it's ever used even to check mail is if there's free Wi-Fi in the hotel I'm staying! I just don't have a need to be linked 24/7, often forgetting to take my cell with me running errands! I guess I should be stoned to death if the current generation had a say! ;-(

You said they were both going at each other on SM, but that isn't true, which is why I think you were asked how you check Twitter. After Dennis' death, she's barely said a word about anything, but even prior to Dennis' death, Bethenny said nothing about Carole except that one tweet in response to whether anyone had left the show voluntarily.  Carole has been going at it Bethenny on Twitter for months. I guess she's taking a break from Trump and his supporters and using Bethenny as her new subject. 

• Love 14
On 8/27/2018 at 6:10 PM, KungFuBunny said:

George Clooney was a one night stand - surely there would be tons of pictures of Carole and George if they dated for a year. Not one picture together - here we go again Carole with her lies

Didn't Carole do this kind of thing in reverse too?

She said that Luann tweeted or used some form of SM to call her a pedophile. I also distinctly remember her on WWHL telling Andy that Luann hired someone named Daniel to troll Carole on Twitter.

I never saw the tweet - surely someone took a snapshot of the tweet. Carole was never able to produce it.

I also heard Carole has multiple Twitter accounts and other places she hides behind another name.

How many accounts does someone have to create before they realize that they’re insane?  Oh, you were talking about Carole.

George Clooney?  Yeah, right. Def would have been photos by the paparazzi. She be lyin'

2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I was thinking it was more like 20 years ago, but too lazy to check. Jeeze.

I'm going to hell for this.

That's what Adam said.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, VioletHues said:

You said they were both going at each other on SM, but that isn't true, which is why I think you were asked how you check Twitter. After Dennis' death, she's barely said a word about anything, but even prior to Dennis' death, Bethenny said nothing about Carole except that one tweet in response to whether anyone had left the show voluntarily.  Carole has been going at it Bethenny on Twitter for months. I guess she's taking a break from Trump and his supporters and using Bethenny as her new subject. 

Thank you!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

How many accounts does someone have to create before they realize that they’re insane?  Oh, you were talking about Carole.

George Clooney?  Yeah, right. Def would have been photos by the paparazzi. She be lyin'

The logistics of it alone. Do you have a spreadsheet with name, login, characteristics, style for each puppet? Do you rotate persona's?

I guess we know what the next best thing for Bethenny is: Social Media manager for her own account. She doesn't actually have anything to promote anymore, but if it keeps meemaw busy and her mind active, that's all that matters.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

That's the nice thing about this board. There is such diversity and people are stopped up immediately when a line is crossed toward a fellow poster. Plus, the ability to block people comes in very handy. 

So post away about Carole, (or Bethenny for that matter). If I disagree consistently with a poster's opinions, I don't have to read it. What a great feature blocking is.

Can you please remind me how to block? I did it once over a year ago, and now can’t seem to figure it out. Thank you in advance!

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

The logistics of it alone. Do you have a spreadsheet with name, login, characteristics, style for each puppet? Do you rotate persona's?

I guess we know what the next best thing for Bethenny is: Social Media manager for her own account. She doesn't actually have anything to promote anymore, but if it keeps meemaw busy and her mind active, that's all that matters.

"World's Best Meemaw" thinks she's a cougar LMAO!  I think it's more like an old house cat.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Can you please remind me how to block? I did it once over a year ago, and now can’t seem to figure it out. Thank you in advance!

The quick & dirty way is to hover your cursor over the poster's name.  Under their stats you see the options "Message",  "Ignore User", and "Find Content".  Click on Ignore User and you're done (or, they are!).  :-)

4 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

"World's Best Meemaw" thinks she's a cougar LMAO!  I think it's more like an old house cat.

Hey now, let's be careful about insulting old house cats, shall we.  They have a lot more cougar in them than MeeMaw ever will.  ;-)

• Love 12
1 hour ago, film noire said:

carole gif.gif

Sidebar: I loved Carole's hair, make-up, neckline and jewelry in this talking head oufit - one of her best looks, ever, imo - pretty, fresh, sophisticated.

I agree. She looks really pretty here. I think her eyes are her best feature. Even in the less flattering photos, her eyes always look beautiful. 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

cranky cat.jpg

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She was only on for five years. It's kind of insane that Carole went from this to what she looks like now.

real-housewives-of-new-york-season-7-blogs-carole.jpg

REFINERY+29_CAROL_SELECTS_0008.jpg

YIKES!!!

Maybe Sonja heard wrong and Carole actual said "I slept with George Clooney's friend, Danny Devito"

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

YIKES!!!

Maybe Sonja heard wrong and Carole actual said "I slept with George Clooney's friend, Danny Devito"

Why are people shocked by Carole's new look! That's where women are going; esp. if in TV! Some call it being super fit; I call it emaciation! She did look a lot better with some meat on her bones! Adam still finds her appealing, but he's the same way; very thin! My mind went to sparks "literally" flying with those bag of bones "doing it!" ;-)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

I don't think she will ever realize she's insane. I mean to have multiple accounts - in the end you are talking to yourself, agreeing with yourself, patting yourself on the back, liking your own tweets. I wonder if she creates "guy" accounts so they can slip into her DM - Bwahahahahaha

There have been many articles of George Clooney and his girlfriends. This amped up when he got engaged to his now wife Amal. They started way back when he married his first wife. Not one mention of Carole. Not one picture anywhere.

Carole is the one bringing up his name when he got engaged and then again when George and Amal's babies arrived.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think she will ever realize she's insane. I mean to have multiple accounts - in the end you are talking to yourself, agreeing with yourself, patting yourself on the back, liking your own tweets. I wonder if she creates "guy" accounts so they can slip into her DM - Bwahahahahaha

There have been many articles of George Clooney and his girlfriends. This amped up when he got engaged to his now wife Amal. They started way back when he married his first wife. Not one mention of Carole. Not one picture anywhere.

Carole is the one bringing up his name when he got engaged and then again when George and Amal's babies arrived.

It's Kanye West crazy!  

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

The asshat thinks peeps don't have a clue she's talking and high fiving to her own comments. Yep, Kanye West crazy :)

Carole says Thx

source.gif

You know now that I think about it - maybe that's why she texts Thx - there's not enough time in a 24 hour period to write out all the words for 10000 accounts.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole says Thx

source.gif

You know now that I think about it - maybe that's why she texts Thx - there's not enough time in a 24 hour period to write out all the words for 10000 accounts.

That new sofa is gonna  start looking like her old cat destroyed sofa.  She needs to get a hobby! ,,,other than talking to herself 24/ 7

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

That new sofa is gonna  start looking like her old cat destroyed sofa.  She needs to get a hobby! ,,,other than talking to herself 24/ 7

Well one spot on the couch will remain intact.. It's the place she sits there like a schlub while on SM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3g7zE1szLFCxyuwgStl_

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I just blocked myself. I'm not putting up with this shit either. :)

giphy.gif

Okay is this the part where I'm supposed to tell you to unblock yourself?

I totally see Carole tweeting herself something mean so she could reply and say you're now blocked.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

giphy.gif

Okay is this the part where I'm supposed to tell you to unblock yourself?

I totally see Carole tweeting herself something mean so she could reply and say you're now blocked.

Ramona looks so much younger than Carole here. Ramona won the lottery with her genes. 

Carol looks like she could use a laser resurfacing.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Ramona looks so much younger than Carole here. Ramona won the lottery with her genes. 

Carol looks like she could use a laser resurfacing.

Is there a table for two in hell?

That's what Adam said when he suggested using his Sexy Radish on Carole. Carole thought he would just rub it all around her face, but Adam used it like a Police Sap - and hit every piece of visible skin above her neck - twice. 100 times

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Is there a table for two in hell?

That's what Adam said when he suggested using his Sexy Radish on Carole. Carole thought he would just rub it all around her face, but Adam used it like a Police Sap - and hit every piece of visible skin above her neck - twice. 100 times

That was a Sexy Radish?  I thought it was an Ugly Stick.

I've already boarded my fully stocked handbasket, and am just waiting for some other passengers to join me ...  There's an open bar.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

That was a Sexy Radish?  I thought it was an Ugly Stick.

I've already boarded my fully stocked handbasket, and am just waiting for some other passengers to join me ...  There's an open bar.

I'll call Michael Harrison (Nutcracker finder) for a Carole Sux Banner

Chapter Seven - The top 10 places to buy Twitter followers

Chapter Eight - How to create a BFF profile

• Love 4
16 hours ago, film noire said:

Yay, you've seen it! Putting this in spoilers, for anyone who hasnt (even though it ages old, just in case):

Hide contents

Isn't it wonderful when that appears at the end, with no warning?  The movie just up and moves into a huge tap dance number  ...and it works brilliantly.

Back at you, Shawna :) 

What the what???? Dyed-in-the-silk Japanophile here and I’ve just heard about this, and found The STRiPES taiko-tap Number — what is this part of?? Where can I see the whole thing?!?!? 

Thank you so much for posting!

And now, to stay on topic, I am confused enough by Instagram and keep away from Twitter like some people run from common sense.  But it’s telling, to me, that C won’t let it go, already.  Somebody said she followed B’s nastiness & bullying during the time of Jules — I disagree.  From the evidence I’m reading about, C’s a naturally spiteful person, a bully.

I also realized that 9/10ths of my intel about Anthony’s gallantry comes from C’s descriptions of him, in WR.  I’m now on a google mission to find out more about him, to puzzle out what about C would’ve prompted him to partner up with her.  Perhaps her inner bully was suppressed or perhaps I’m on the wrong track and she did follow B.  But just remembering her snobbibess toward Lu in London, I’m ... intrigued.  I’m not watching more NYC because of her, Andy!  But I am intrigued. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Carole as a cougar:

C20D54AF-CAEC-4881-95FD-6B5844E4C32A.thumb.jpeg.cb08fd7354d2b26f4f37c409b1712e25.jpeg

OMG - if only I could sew I would cut up one of my fabulous (unworn, & mostly my Mum's) faux furs and fashion a vest just like that for my Babalu kittly.  As he's a black tuxedo cat, I think he'd look quite fetching in faux white lynx (even if that's my favorite hooded full length useless coat!).

59 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

I'm lost... Where does all that hate come from ?

I think it's TeeVee "hate" for many of us.  Speaking for myself only, I don't truly hate people in real life (well, OK, there is one dickswab, but it's totally justified).  I do enjoy snarking on lots of TV characters, and if it sometimes rises to the level of hate, it is hyperbolic. *

*an exception would be Vicky the cancer scammer - that one I despise and cannot forgive.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Carole as a cougar:

C20D54AF-CAEC-4881-95FD-6B5844E4C32A.thumb.jpeg.cb08fd7354d2b26f4f37c409b1712e25.jpeg

8 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

OMG - if only I could sew I would cut up one of my fabulous (unworn, & mostly my Mum's) faux furs and fashion a vest just like that for my Babalu kittly.  As he's a black tuxedo cat, I think he'd look quite fetching in faux white lynx (even if that's my favorite hooded full length useless coat!).

I think it's TeeVee "hate" for many of us.  Speaking for myself only, I don't truly hate people in real life (well, OK, there is one dickswab, but it's totally justified).  I do enjoy snarking on lots of TV characters, and if it sometimes rises to the level of hate, it is hyperbolic. *

*an exception would be Vicky the cancer scammer - that one I despise and cannot forgive.

Actually Carole's ensemble has to be more urban and edgy. Carole's just picked up her new look - it was from the stylist of one of the Olsen Twins

1EQ_-2.gif

She calls the look Homeless Hopeless Hipster

• Love 6

I don't hate Carole. I dislike her behavior - which is different.  She doesn't make me ragey - maybe a little stabby... LOL... Now RHOC Vicki - I loathe Vicki... Despise is a good word. I despise her. Still not sure I hate her... Hate is a lot of energy I won't waste on reality tv peeps... As Carole would say - it's "toxic energy"... With the amount of toxic energy Carole is putting into matters involving her ex-friend Bethenny, I'm guessing she hates Bethenny. Which she shouldn't. She should just let the past be the past and move on. But since the purpose of forums is to discuss the shows we're watching, and in this case RHONY/Carole-  I discuss my dislike for Carole's actions... 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

Carole's hate for Bethenny, I suspect is because, either directly or indirectly, Bethenny had something to do with Carole no longer being employed by Bravo.

I'm not saying Bethenny had her fired, although maybe she did. But if Carole left on her own volition, it sounds to me she did so because Bethenny is "a lot". Either way, Bethenny is the catalyst, in Carole's mind, for why she's not pulling in that quarter million dollar paycheck each season.

I think I would probably feel the same way about someone whom I felt was making my job miserable and/or got me fired.  I got fired once, and it stung for a couple years. And I wasn't making $200k+. 

That said, Carole's hate for Bethenny is getting the best of her. It looks like it's eating her from the inside out.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

I don't get it either. I'm not that invested in these howives. It's just mindless entertainment, or as Carole said, "it's not that deep."

If I was any of these RHONY, I'd shut down my social media accounts. Dorinda can't even post a picture of a tree without getting torched.  Way too much negativity.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Radish Bun just finished walking Baby and was returning Baby to Trip & RJ

When suddenly Stalker Carole opened her apartment door and said:

3sEb.gif

To which, Adam's turnip shriveled into a rigatoni shell and he said:

nooooooo_elf.gif

Then Adam said "Get off my jock!".

• Love 4

I keep reading that Carole got fired because of Bethanny or because she told off Wonky Eyed Andy during the reunion, but nowhere is there proof of that, correct? It's just a rumor being passed around here? Or is there proof or an official statement somewhere that I'm missing?

Also, full disclosure, I like Carole a lot. She's the only Ho left on this franchise that seems normal and if I was her, I'd be pretty stabbity right now having to deal with all these harpies for so long.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

I can cosign on this - I follow BF still. She has barely tweeted anything in the past two weeks since the death of Dennis, and prior to that she avoided talking about Carole - outside of that post-Carole quit (was fired) tweet about how Carole was fired, and that was in response to Carole's "frenemie" comment... I'm actually shocked at how "radio silent" BF has been on social media in regards to the demise of her friendship with Carole.  Carole has flipped the "when they go low, we go high" notion - her mantra seems to be "when BF goes low, we go lower"...  I honestly don't understand how all this dream team/f-u Andy/post reunion (post-leaving RHONY) tweeting is really worth it to a woman who has exclaimed how much she loathes toxic energy - especially in light of her no longer being on the show.... I mean, I get the reunion was "in the can" before she quit/was fired, but why still put up the fight.... let it go Carole... let it go... so not worth all this dust up. Those that side with her will continue to side with her and those that don't will continue to not... 

Bethenny tweeted Aug 9, Aug 17, Aug 25, Aug 26.  None of which were about Carole or HWs.  Carole has been tweeting daily.  Not all about HWs and B but several.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

He sounds like he would rock that coat!  I had some old furs from my mom and grandmother (collars from grandma).  The collars are now cat toys.  The kitties LOVE the feel of them and well, they get used this way.  Grammy is spinning in her grave.  My moms went to a just starting out drag queen that is one of my staff.  He loves wearing them and if asked, he tells people they are fake even though they aren't.  He looks FABULOUS!

Right there with ya on Vicki!

• Love 3

It looks like the Snoopy texts are going to be revealed tonight, so Carole will either be vindicated in that or shown as a bullshitter. From the previews it looks like the latter, but who knows, Bravo often edits these in a deceiving manner.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

What the what???? Dyed-in-the-silk Japanophile here and I’ve just heard about this, and found The STRiPES taiko-tap Number — what is this part of?? Where can I see the whole thing?!?!? 

Thank you so much for posting!

And now, to stay on topic, I am confused enough by Instagram and keep away from Twitter like some people run from common sense.  But it’s telling, to me, that C won’t let it go, already.  Somebody said she followed B’s nastiness & bullying during the time of Jules — I disagree.  From the evidence I’m reading about, C’s a naturally spiteful person, a bully.

I also realized that 9/10ths of my intel about Anthony’s gallantry comes from C’s descriptions of him, in WR.  I’m now on a google mission to find out more about him, to puzzle out what about C would’ve prompted him to partner up with her.  Perhaps her inner bully was suppressed or perhaps I’m on the wrong track and she did follow B.  But just remembering her snobbibess toward Lu in London, I’m ... intrigued.  I’m not watching more NYC because of her, Andy!  But I am intrigued. 

Look into this if you get a chance...Anthony's father

Upon becoming a British subject and in keeping with standard practice, Radziwiłł would have needed permission to use his princely title from Queen Elizabeth II,[3] but did not receive special dispensation and was known in Britain as Mr. Radziwiłł legally and as Prince Radziwiłł by courtesy.

Carole is also the one who called herself a Princess - sounds like she has more in common with Luann than she thinks. At least Luann "branded" herself and has said it is a "courtesy title"

I remember in one of her earlier seasons, she told Ramona she was a REAL princess

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I keep reading that Carole got fired because of Bethanny or because she told off Wonky Eyed Andy during the reunion, but nowhere is there proof of that, correct? It's just a rumor being passed around here? Or is there proof or an official statement somewhere that I'm missing?

Not just here.  But you are correct. No official statement anywhere.

Sometimes though, where there's smoke there's fire. Jill, Kelly, Heather, Kristen and now Carole. Who am I missing? All at big time odds with Bethenny, all are gone. 

The tell for me though, is how Carole is now lashing out. 

Why voluntarily leave a job that you claim is toxic and bad for you, that challenges your morals or however she phrased it and then...get on this low, low road. Low, angry road to nowhere. IMO, had she left for the reason she stated, she would happily go on her way - after initially telling Bethenny that her comment that she was let go, was a lie. Which she did, but then she keeps doubling down. And after is Dennis's death it's a really bad look.

Yes, her firing is all speculation but I'm leaning in that direction, and I'd be leaning that way even if I were a fan.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Look into this if you get a chance...Anthony's father

Upon becoming a British subject and in keeping with standard practice, Radziwiłł would have needed permission to use his princely title from Queen Elizabeth II,[3] but did not receive special dispensation and was known in Britain as Mr. Radziwiłł legally and as Prince Radziwiłł by courtesy.

Carole is also the one who called herself a Princess - sounds like she has more in common with Luann than she thinks. At least Luann "branded" herself and has said it is a "courtesy title"

I remember in one of her earlier seasons, she told Ramona she was a REAL princess

She is a "real" princess through marriage/by courtesy.  All spouses who take on a title have said title by courtesy, they don't have the title suo jure (in his/her right). 

Sort of like the Current Countess Mountbatten of Burma inherited her title from her father and holds said title, suo jure - however, her mother, held the title of Countess by courtesy due to her marriage to The Earl.   For a more obvious example, Kate Middleton's courtesy title is Duchess of Cambridge, since her Husband holds the Dukedom- she isn't Duchess in her own right.

Just because Stas Radziwill didn't get permission to use his title in England, doesn't make him less of a prince, just a prince that didn't legally use his title in England.  He was a Polish Prince, not a Prince of the UK.  

• Love 4

Sometimes though, where there's smoke there's fire. Jill, Kelly, Heather, Kristen and now Carole. Who am I missing? All at big time odds with Bethenny, all are gone. 

Jill had all sorts of directional issues with Andy and stayed on the show a full season after Bethenny left. 

Kelly had a raging break down and also stayed on the show a full season after Bethenny left and was a mess.

Heather may have had legal issues/may genuinely have left due to her kids/marriage. While she didn't get along with Bethenny, nothing really indicates she was fired on Bethenny's orders. 

Kristen who? I mean, was she even on the show enough to register?

And Carole has publically said her boss is full of shit. I'm sure it felt great but actions do have consequences. And I don't see Bethenny not wanting the fight storyline that Carole would have brought.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, 918lux said:

She is a "real" princess through marriage/by courtesy.  All spouses who take on a title have said title by courtesy, they don't have the title suo jure (in his/her right). 

Sort of like the Current Countess Mountbatten of Burma inherited her title from her father and holds said title, suo jure - however, her mother, held the title of Countess by courtesy due to her marriage to The Earl.   For a more obvious example, Kate Middleton's courtesy title is Duchess of Cambridge, since her Husband holds the Dukedom- she isn't Duchess in her own right.

Just because Stas Radziwill didn't get permission to use his title in England, doesn't make him less of a prince, just a prince that didn't legally use his title in England.  He was a Polish Prince, not a Prince of the UK.  

I think that's why I appreciated Carole so much more than Luanne! There was little to no pretention exuding from her unlike the Countess that would embarrass herself talking about her title! She was terribly condescending to some kids; actually insulting a couple little girls insinuating they were too fat to model! She's such a rude POS and I'm not surprised she's all fk'd up trying to play this silly role of snobbery! ;-(

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Like your Google mission,  I almost re-read What Remains,  because I initially read it when Carole was a new HW and I didn't have any strong feelings for her one way or the other. But now that I see her true colors, I think back to the bits and pieces that are hazy in my mind - like her grandmother teaching and encouraging her and her young cousins to shoplift. How she said that there wasn't a lot of passion in her marriage, not even that much in the time prior to the marriage. They just did it because it seemed like the right thing to do.  Or something like that. Just a lot of things that don't add up or stick out now, that would explain or back-up why she is the way she is.  I don't know if I ever will read it again. Like you, I am intrigued.  But I just don't know if I care that much anymore.

• Love 5