Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

STOP talking about each other, either directly or passive aggressively.  No more discussion of fans or haters - discuss the show only. Some of you have gotten obsessed with commenting on each other in public and private, when the point of this forum is to obsess over the Housewives and their crazy, over the top lives.  Enjoy the show, and use the Ignore function to hide the posts of people who wind you up or make you crazy. Continued sniping will result in suspensions and site bans.

• Love 8

The only person Carol hates more than Bethenny is Donald trump but from the sounds of her twitter content she’s following In his footsteps. Lol

is that irony? I never get that right.

step away from Twitter Carole and take a Xanax.

• Love 12

The cool thing is I do a reset every year, for the most part, so I'll be back to my chaotic nuetral when it starts again about everyone, and no Carole. I wonder if one of her many opportunities will have panned out yet or if, like Brandi Granville of Beverly Hills, she will take on a new career as ex bravolebrity, which is where I see her heading. I gotta admit, I'd love for it to be that later. The beautiful, beautiful, schadenfreude.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Frances said:

Hi -- new to this forum. The discussion here seems really interesting.

Like a lot of people here, I like Bethenny but at the same time get that she's not for everyone -- she's really intense and neurotic and can be mean and self centred. Okay. But -- and others have pointed this out -- she pretty much knows who she is. She makes fun of herself, and can at least sometimes admit when her behaviour has been really messed up. Like when she "blacked out" and lost it on Luann at the Berkshires -- she admitted multiple times that she didn't like who she was when she did that.

I don't think I've ever seen Carole admit to having any weaknesses or faults, or having wronged anyone. Like ever. She has said plenty of mean things about lots of people, and she has been tone deaf and politically incorrect. She also seems narcissistic in the sense of not being capable of believing she is not right. Mocking Luann for supposedly being masculine is misogynistic and heterosexist. Being offended when Luann says Adam is "Sonja young" is actually ageist and slut-shaming in a weird hypocritical way -- when Sonja sleeps with younger men, it's a tasteless joke, but when Carole does it it's progressive and free spirited?!!? Berating Aviva for never working out side the house is sexist and also diminishing of the ways careers take different shapes -- but Carole implied Bethenny was dense for not getting that careers ebb and flow and pivot. Aviva has serious problems, but that and the ghostwriter thing aside, Carole asserted her professional superiority over Aviva in a way that felt really unnecessary. Carole did many things that I would call bullying these season, especially going out of her way to exclude and ridicule Sonja right in front of her. 

I agree with everyone who feels her tweeting right now seems Trump-like. I don't know if she's just trying to garner attention for attention's sake, or if she's actually losing it. Maybe a bit of both.

I saw her respond to some critical tweet by saying something like "if it makes you feel better" and then pointing out a spelling mistake. I find that astonishingly petty and so hypocritical -- it's so blatant. And then she turns around and makes malapropisms -- like saying "false equivalents" instead of "false equivalence" -- and spells the name of the country she visited as "Columbia" as opposed to "Colombia." Also, she had some big tweet appropriating the term "woke" -- that's incredibly tone deaf. So is comparing this little fight with #metoo and sexual harassment. I feel like she has zero self-awareness.

Well said; both at fault! It's a shame because I really liked their dynamics playing off one another though the feel of superiority was a little much! Both are articulate, smart women, but Bethenny goes NY dirty a lot faster! It's unfortunate because I see it as a real neurosis and character flaw to have so much, but willing to perform an act of "scorched Earth" with justification! I've held up well by not dealing with that type! It's entertaining from afar, but when it overflows into SM, the immaturity shows and it'll only disappoint all concerned later when there's self-reflection! ;-)

• Love 3

Carole says Bethenny creates false narratives based on lies. I actually think Carole is obsessed with writing her own narrative – all her books are literal or implied narratives of herself. And it’s this really bizarre, idealized idea of “the kind of girl” she is. A Carrie Bradshaw kind of girl. The kind of girl who doesn’t obsess over guys, but they're lined up to be with her. The kind of girl who can hang out with Tinsley – who Carole goes out of her way to point out isn’t dumb in the reunion, which ironically underscores that everyone thinks Tinsley is dumb. A smart and politically aware girl who reads and writes books, but is still into fashion. It feels a weird for an adult woman. People usually go through these – look at me, this is my identity – phases in their teens and twenties. Also weird for an adult woman to constantly refer to herself as a girl, and build the story from pretty banal "this girl" and "that girl" stereotypes. She's a woman. What's wrong with that? I feel she wants to portray herself as very different from all the other women by not caring about the things they care about.

My take is Bethenny said some things that disrupted Carole’s narrative. Maybe Bethenny was deliberately going for exactly what she knew Carole was insecure about. That's a little messed up. But I'm not buying this line about false narratives and lies. The things Carole calls lies seem like differences of interpretation. Like whether she and Tinsley were close. Or whether Carole was sad about Adam. 

Carole believes Bethenny was feeding a misogynistic narrative about the guy out banging chicks while the girl is at home crying. What???!!! Carole's an adult woman who had a three-year, live in relationship and it ended. Since when is it pathetic to be sad about that? And Carole believes Bethenny created a false narrative that Carole's "that girl" who is needy and "thick and thieves" with her new BFF. Again, what???!!! Since when is it character assassination to imply that a woman needs close relationships, including with other women?

Edited by Frances
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

Funny, Bethenny can do and say whatever, but others need to limit their need to use social media and disappear! Oh well, whatever! ;-(

Oh I think Carole is perfectly free to continue twitting her rage across the world until the very day she dies if she wishes. 

But Carole is also on record stating she decided to leave, that she had satisfied her curiosity with reality tv and that she wanted to leave her "frenemies" behind. Right now, since the show is still airing, it's fine if Carole wants to defend herself, although she really seems to be just complaining but whatever. 

But months from now? If Carole is still moaning bitterly about Bethenny? I know my opinion of her will lower. Because if she wants to be the woman who calmly and coolly walks away with her head held high, and her dignity intact, that's great but she doesn't get credit for taking that stance if she's also continuing to bitch her rage about Bethenny long after she's done her little walk away.

We'll see how it goes. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Frances said:

Carole says Bethenny creates false narratives based on lies. I actually think Carole is obsessed with writing her own narrative – all her books are literal or implied narratives of herself. And it’s this really bizarre, idealized idea of “the kind of girl” she is. A Carrie Bradshaw kind of girl. The kind of girl who doesn’t obsess over guys, but they're lined up to be with her. The kind of girl who can hang out with Tinsley – who Carole goes out of her way to point out isn’t dumb in the reunion, which ironically underscores that everyone thinks Tinsley is dumb. A smart and politically aware girl who reads and writes books, but is still into fashion. It feels a weird for an adult woman. People usually go through these – look at me, this is my identity – phases in their teens and twenties. Also weird for an adult woman to constantly refer to herself as a girl, and build the story from pretty banal "this girl" and "that girl" stereotypes. She's a woman. What's wrong with that? I feel she wants to portray herself as very different from all the other women by not caring about the things they care about.

My take is Bethenny said some things that disrupted Carole’s narrative. Maybe Bethenny was deliberately going for exactly what she knew Carole was insecure about. That's a little messed up. But I'm not buying this line about false narratives and lies. The things Carole calls lies seem like differences of interpretation. Like whether she and Tinsley were close. Or whether Carole was sad about Adam. 

Carole believes Bethenny was feeding a misogynistic narrative about the guy out banging chicks while the girl is at home crying. What???!!! Carole's an adult woman who had a three-year, live in relationship and it ended. Since when is it pathetic to be sad about that? And Carole believes Bethenny created a false narrative that Carole's "that girl" who is needy and "thick and thieves" with her new BFF. Again, what???!!! Since when is it character assassination to imply that a woman needs close relationships, including with other women?

So I guess it's pointless to debate if you can ignore all Carole said about how this all began around the holidays! It's right there in black and white; Bethenny having a nervous breakdown online trying to get succor from Carole who's winging her way to California to help out another friend who's husband had died! I thought I heard that while Bethenny goes on a rant about Carole being cold and withholding! This b!tch has a staff as big as any major business person with assistants up the ying-yang, but she needed to vent about Ramona in a DM text rant! The woman's touched in the head regardless of how people feel about Carole! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, breezy424 said:

She also threw out in the Berkshires to Carole that Carole wants to be 45 but she's acting like she's seven.  

Carole is so much better off for having left this shitshow. Frankel constantly shames these women every way she can (her cruel and callous use of Anthony Radiziwill's death as a punchline is a perfect example of that. Next up: Bethy the Bully jokes about Richard dying a slightly awful death). Frankel has become the kind of woman who feeds on other people's misery, and then converts it into something that makes her feel good; a nasty joke, proof she was somehow right (Bobby's death) or a win for her ego (Dorinda's husband was a nobody).  Miss Shadenfrankel, your table in hell is ready.

On 8/31/2018 at 12:59 AM, chewycandy said:

Bet she will be live tweeting the next season

Better than tweeting:  I'd love to see a tv show on Paramount hosted by Kathy Griffin, with a rotating panel of favourite ex-housewives (I'd pick Carole, Heather and Alex) live-mocking the show (and Andy Cohen, King of the Cowardly Bottoms).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 15
31 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

So I guess it's pointless to debate if you can ignore all Carole said about how this all began around the holidays! It's right that in black and white; Bethenny having a nervous breakdown online trying to get succor from Carole who's winging her way to California to help out another friend who's husband had died! I thought I heard that while Bethenny goes on a rant about Carole being cold and withholding! This b!tch has a staff as big as any major business person with assistants up the ying-yang, but she needed to vent about Ramona in a DM text rant! The woman's touched in the head regardless of how people feel about Carole! ;-)

I actually haven't seen all of Part 2 of the reunion. I've just seen the clips Bravo puts on the YouTube channel. I sort of heard about the holidays saga, but don't know enough to understand.

I admit to liking Bethenny, for the same reason a lot of people like her -- I find her funny and like that she makes fun of herself. It seems good for the show -- New York sets itself apart from the other franchises by being a comedy. She's definitely not innocent, and certainly really neurotic, but I don't think she pretends not to be. I guess I just don't see this as a story of good vs. evil. My problem with Carole is she's so adamant that it is. 

Edited by Frances
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Frances said:

I actually haven't seen all of Part 2 of the reunion. I've just seen the clips Bravo puts on the YouTube channel. I sort of heard about the holidays saga, but don't know enough to understand.

I admit to liking Bethenny, for the same reason a lot of people like her -- I find her funny and like that she makes fun of herself. It seems good for the show -- New York sets itself apart from the other franchises by being a comedy. She's definitely not innocent, and certainly really neurotic, but I don't think she pretends not to be. And I don't see this as a story of good vs. evil. My problem with Carole is she's so adamant that it is. 

That's how I see a lot of this crap; in my mind it is about good and evil! Just because you do something or say something as a joke or snark doesn't make it less hurtful and that's what B tries to do; wound deeply and rationalize it thru something said 10 years! I don't blame her for keeping Ramona at arm's length for obvious reasons, but she's still harping on issues from an era long past! She needs to move on and catch up! No one seems to live in the past as much as Bethenny even with the whinging of Ramona and Dorinda losing their significant others for different reasons! ;-)

• Love 1

She's losing it....

Carole Radziwill‏Verified account @CaroleRadziwill 4h4 hours ago

More

Replying to @Rg19257129 @Twitter

Apparently you have no friends. Your account is set up merely to insult people you don't know. So take a look in the mirror. I unapologetically put my name to what I say. Bullies love anonymity it seems to breed courage. #rhony #mute

arole Radziwill‏Verified account @CaroleRadziwill 4h4 hours ago

More

Replying to @Kwintessential @kristie_star and 3 others

I didn't bash, mock, or insult even though I was child shamed age shamed called a pedophile &more.I defended myself best I could sometimes not as proudly as I would have liked but Bravo knew I didn't fit with the rest of the cast. They banked on it each year. So did I. #rhony

0 replies0 retweets7 likes

• Love 5
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Better than tweeting:  I'd love to see a tv show on Paramount hosted by Kathy Griffin, with a rotating panel of favourite ex-housewives (I'd pick Carole, Heather and Alex) live-mocking the show (and Andy Cohen, King of the Cowardly Bottoms).

Like a better version of The People's Couch! I love it. You're a genius, @film noire :D

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

More

I didn't bash, mock, or insult even though I was child shamed age shamed called a pedophile &more.I defended myself best I could sometimes not as proudly as I would have liked but Bravo knew I didn't fit with the rest of the cast. They banked on it each year. So did I. #rhony

My only comment on this is that wasn't Carole the one in the talking head cheerfully wondering if a castmate was dating a young fellow or babysitting him?

Perhaps someone should stop dishing it out if she's gonna whine to the world instead of taking it with a cool nod?

• Love 18
5 hours ago, CatMomma said:

Wtf? She is now comparing Bethenny being mean to sexual harrassment?  She can fuck off. 

Carole,  honey,  you weren't bullied.  If Bethenny had convinced the majority of the cast to come after you to the point you were forced to leave your job,  you may have a case. The fact is,  you gave as good as you got. 

I hated Bethenny's comment regarding women making false allegations hurting the victims of real harrassment.  This little chestnut gets dragged out every time a woman comes forward.  Nobody ever says,  "Many people make false claims of robbery to commit insurance fraud.  This hurts real victims of theft." It doesn't, nor should it. 

By that same token,  Carole comparing her fight with Bethenny to victims of harrassment trivializes the issue. I can't believe I used to like her.  

She seems really, really oblivious to her cocoon of entitlement, which is ironic, because she's built a narrative of herself as someone who is more critical of her privilege than the other women.

I found her appropriation of "woke" astonishing. She calls Luann tone-deaf?

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Rap541 said:

My only comment on this is that wasn't Carole the one in the talking head cheerfully wondering if a castmate was dating a young fellow or babysitting him?

Perhaps someone should stop dishing it out if she's gonna whine to the world instead of taking it with a cool nod?

Am I wrong? Didn't id Ramona also do a couple of articles for Cosmo? 

Bwahahahaha! 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

There's somewhere else on Twitter where someone points out that she and Dorinda ganged up on and bullied Sonja at the reunion. And she just denies, denies, denies it, and then defines whatever's been done to her as bullying, and insists that what she does is defending herself or something else. That's classic post-truth logic.

Is she just not as smart as she likes everyone to think she is, or is she just losing her marbles?

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Frances said:

There's somewhere else on Twitter where someone points out that she and Dorinda ganged up on and bullied Sonja at the reunion. And she just denies, denies, denies it, and then defines whatever's been done to her as bullying, and insists that what she does is defending herself or something else. That's classic post-truth logic.

Is she just not as smart as she likes everyone to think she is, or is she just losing her marbles?

I believe it would be both

Carole also lied about never crying. She cried like a baby when Trump won

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Frances said:

I am beginning to think it's a little bit of both. I don't particularly like her but I hope she steps back from the edge.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She's losing it....

Carole Radziwill‏Verified account @CaroleRadziwill 4h4 hours ago

More

Replying to @Rg19257129 @Twitter

Apparently you have no friends. Your account is set up merely to insult people you don't know. So take a look in the mirror. I unapologetically put my name to what I say. Bullies love anonymity it seems to breed courage. #rhony #mute

More

Wow... (the wow is for her tweets...)
It would do her a world of good to stay of twitter for awhile, or at the very least, ignore her mentions and ignore her haters... Telling someone to take a look in the mirror... when they go low, she goes lower... I have to agree with others who have theorized, given her attitude on twitter, she was let go, not willingly...  and as I've mentioned before, for someone who alleged she does not like toxic energy, she sure is swimming deep in that toxic pond... a good friend should sign her out of her twitter acct and delete the app from her phone... just saying... (all IMO of course)

Side note - I'm watching some of her first season, sweet baby jeebuz she has physically changed sooo much. She went from what I would call a unique beauty to just another overly filled, overly botoxed woman of a certain age and privilege.... I'm not shaming her for her age, I just find it sad that she decided to go that route... I'm honestly sad for any woman who goes that route that has done it out of insecurity or vanity... 

Anywho - as much as I've loathed her behavior this season, both on screen and off screen, I do hope she can find her happy outside of the RH world... 

1 minute ago, Rap541 said:

I am beginning to think it's a little bit of both. I don't particularly like her but I hope she steps back from the edge.

Me too... :(

• Love 14
On 8/30/2018 at 11:35 AM, Ki-in said:

Carole wrote in her book about flirting with and kissing a married man while Anthony was dying. Someone like Lu would have been vilified and ripped to shreds. 

On 8/30/2018 at 11:44 AM, walnutqueen said:

Wow, Carole. Just Wow.

Ramona agrees

wow-ramona-the-real-housewives-of-new-yo

• Love 7
On 8/30/2018 at 11:28 PM, ryebread said:

"We need to call out even the smallest infractions as bullying."

What.a.dumbass.  

It's probably a good thing she didn't have children.  She'd be in the pre-school principal's office to file suit because Johnny accidentally bumped into her precious Penelope on the playground.  "Bully!"

And then she'd be back when the kids are in high school because Johnny had the audacity to offer Penelope a ride home.  "Sexual harrassment! #MeToo!"

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

replying to @Kwintessential @kristie_star and 3 others

Carole, YOU AGE SHAMED SONJA BACK IN THE DAY! And no one put a gun to your head to stay for six years. She sounds so petulant. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Frances said:

Hi -- new to this forum. The discussion here seems really interesting.

Like a lot of people here, I like Bethenny but at the same time get that she's not for everyone -- she's really intense and neurotic and can be mean and self centred. Okay. But -- and others have pointed this out -- she pretty much knows who she is. She makes fun of herself, and can at least sometimes admit when her behaviour has been really messed up. Like when she "blacked out" and lost it on Luann at the Berkshires -- she admitted multiple times that she didn't like who she was when she did that.

I don't think I've ever seen Carole admit to having any weaknesses or faults, or having wronged anyone. Like ever. She has said plenty of mean things about lots of people, and she has been tone deaf and politically incorrect. She also seems narcissistic in the sense of not being capable of believing she is not right. Mocking Luann for supposedly being masculine is misogynistic and heterosexist. Being offended when Luann says Adam is "Sonja young" is actually ageist and slut-shaming in a weird hypocritical way -- when Sonja sleeps with younger men, it's a tasteless joke, but when Carole does it it's progressive and free spirited?!!? Berating Aviva for never working out side the house is sexist and also diminishing of the ways careers take different shapes -- but Carole implied Bethenny was dense for not getting that careers ebb and flow and pivot. Aviva has serious problems, but that and the ghostwriter thing aside, Carole asserted her professional superiority over Aviva in a way that felt really unnecessary. Carole did many things that I would call bullying these season, especially going out of her way to exclude and ridicule Sonja right in front of her. 

I agree with everyone who feels her tweeting right now seems Trump-like. I don't know if she's just trying to garner attention for attention's sake, or if she's actually losing it. Maybe a bit of both.

I saw her respond to some critical tweet by saying something like "if it makes you feel better" and then pointing out a spelling mistake. I find that astonishingly petty and so hypocritical -- it's so blatant. And then she turns around and makes malapropisms -- like saying "false equivalents" instead of "false equivalence" -- and spells the name of the country she visited as "Columbia" as opposed to "Colombia." Also, she had some big tweet appropriating the term "woke" -- that's incredibly tone deaf. So is comparing this little fight with #metoo and sexual harassment. I feel like she has zero self-awareness.

Hi Frances.  My name is Frances also (Gem 10).  Your post was spot on.  Sometimes I wonder if she did write her own book.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Wow... (the wow is for her tweets...)
It would do her a world of good to stay of twitter for awhile, or at the very least, ignore her mentions and ignore her haters... Telling someone to take a look in the mirror... when they go low, she goes lower... I have to agree with others who have theorized, given her attitude on twitter, she was let go, not willingly...  and as I've mentioned before, for someone who alleged she does not like toxic energy, she sure is swimming deep in that toxic pond... a good friend should sign her out of her twitter acct and delete the app from her phone... just saying... (all IMO of course)

Side note - I'm watching some of her first season, sweet baby jeebuz she has physically changed sooo much. She went from what I would call a unique beauty to just another overly filled, overly botoxed woman of a certain age and privilege.... I'm not shaming her for her age, I just find it sad that she decided to go that route... I'm honestly sad for any woman who goes that route that has done it out of insecurity or vanity... 

Anywho - as much as I've loathed her behavior this season, both on screen and off screen, I do hope she can find her happy outside of the RH world... 

Me too... :(

A good friend should shut off her phone, cut the WIFI service in her building, and hide all devices.

I've noticed of the Scream Team - the only one she gives love to is Dorinda on Twitter. Nothing for Ramona or Tinsley.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

A good friend should shut off her phone, cut the WIFI service in her building, and hide all devices.

I've noticed of the Scream Team - the only one she gives love to is Dorinda on Twitter. Nothing for Ramona or Tinsley.

Totally agree.

And regarding the second part (my bolding) I'm guessing Carole isn't mentioning them because neither Tins nor Ramona went in on BF hard enough... Ramona sort of tried but softened.... and Tins sat quietly... not to mention that clip with Carole denying a close friendship with Tins... good thing she (CR) put all her eggs in the Dorinda basket (not)... I'm guessing unless Dorinda has a come to Jesus moment next season she'll be on the outs... Ramona will thaw towards BF... if Tins is still around she'll remain in her Switzerland la la land...

• Love 7

I've mentioned the lack of pictures of Caroline Bessette and Carole Ratzville

These are pics of Caroline & Lee

d77825ada4775a87f61faa337c755b2a.jpg

7a4f9c3881745d0bff9a6861d40c8e41.jpg

Or Anthony & Caroline - The Blue Room January 1999

84afc731f9294a5d1472d289b27d141d.jpg

There should be pictures like this of Carole & Caroline. There are NONE. Carole is just the Supreme Single White Female.

I think Carole changed the narrative of the true relationship she had with Caroline, there's no one to object.

• Love 11

Tinsley was almost non-existent at the reunion.  It's weird, too, because for being Carole's new BFF, when Carole is talking about Bethenny is bullying her (or other major stuff), Tinsley is sitting on the end cringing in reaction shots.  You can tell she's staying out of it because she doesn't agree but doesn't want to contradict her friend, either.  

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, smores said:

Tinsley was almost non-existent at the reunion.  It's weird, too, because for being Carole's new BFF, when Carole is talking about Bethenny is bullying her (or other major stuff), Tinsley is sitting on the end cringing in reaction shots.  You can tell she's staying out of it because she doesn't agree but doesn't want to contradict her friend, either.  

I don't think Carole ever considered Tinsley to be her BFF. Tinsley doesn't have enough money. Carole just used her. It is also possible the Scream Team told Tinsley if you can't back us up, just sit there and keep your mouth shut.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Good friends?  Where and who are they?  Maybe acquaintances.  They must be unemotional too.  Birds of a feather.

• Love 3

A hideous ensemble by Carole Ratsville

4F8AB75700000578-6116299-image-a-100_153

What's with the weird bulging in her mid section

29739239_241730556395031_519205253238541

She wore the ensemble in another setting with a white T-shirt. That's the dude in a motorcycle pic isn't it? The pic above and below features - Rori Sassoon

21480092_272159183282444_596209359393285

• Love 5
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Carole changed the narrative of the true relationship she had with Caroline, there's no one to object.

I think there are some who could object but they have too much class to do so. They don’t want to lower their image to equal Carole’s. 

• Love 9

Someone really needs to advise Carole that she is doing herself no favors right now.  She has crafted this image of herself as a tragic widow (and her husband’s death 20 years ago was tragic).  If she ever had an ounce of affection for Bethenny, she’d give their “feud” a rest.  I know Carole is the expert on grief & hurt, and while I’m sure she’d never consider Bethenny’s loss equal to that of her husband, but Carole also cashed in on the grief she felt over the loss of her friends.  If she has an inkling of empathy, she’d lay off the criticism of Bethenny on social media.

The footage of her more or less disregarding Tinsley’s feelings at the reunion pretty much says it all for me about Carole. I’m calling it now....Bethenny and Tinsley are going to be friends.  

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 15
Just now, AttackTurtle said:

Someone really needs to advise Carole that she is doing herself no favors right now.  She has crafted this image of herself as a tragic widow (and her husband’s dear 20 years ago was tragic).  If she ever had an ounce of affection for Bethenny, she’d give their “feud” a rest.  I know Carole is the expert on grief & hurt, and while I’m sure she’d never consider Bethenny’s loss equal to that of her husband, but Carole also cashed in on the grief she felt over the loss of her friends.  If she has an inkling of empathy, she’d lay off the criticism of Bethenny on social media.

The footage of her more or less disregarding Tinsley’s feelings at the reunion pretty much says it all for me about Carole. I’m calling it now....Bethenny and Tinsley are going to be friends.  

Tinsley would be smart to do so - Dorinda is coming for her

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Oh man Dorinda is going to have a rough season 11.  Even Ramona was giving her the side eye a few times.

Ramona is pretty good at handling Dorinda. She didn't get the "rage" when she busted up a room at Blue Stone Manor. She also doesn't get the "rage" from Dorinda for still staying friends with Sonya.

Sad to say for Tinsley, even though Carole is showing her disdain for Tinsley, Tinsley will still be friends with Carole because of Scott.

Whacko CrackHole is going nuts on Twitter - Oy

• Love 6
11 hours ago, smores said:

Now Tins will be kicked to the curb.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

A hideous ensemble by Carole Ratsville

4F8AB75700000578-6116299-image-a-100_153

What's with the weird bulging in her mid section

29739239_241730556395031_519205253238541

She wore the ensemble in another setting with a white T-shirt. That's the dude in a motorcycle pic isn't it? The pic above and below features - Rori Sassoon

21480092_272159183282444_596209359393285

Stunning.  Evening dress, underwear and heels.  Canal Street thrift shop.   WTF?  She’s a typical example.  When you think you are “ somebody very important”  you think you could get away with a hideous costume as this shit ensamble.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think there are some who could object but they have too much class to do so. They don’t want to lower their image to equal Carole’s. 

There's also the awkward reality that honestly, the tale of America's Camelot of Tragedy isn't what it once was.  The baby boomers are dying, and the Kennedy clan has been tarnished by so many things. Baby JohnJohn has been dead for close to twenty years now, and truth be told, wasn't exactly much more than a good looking guy from a well moneyed family. There's a whole generation of people who really don't care how JFK's son, who wasn't exactly accomplished or up and coming, met his end in a tragic plane crash that was due to pilot error. 

Carole's role as sole remaining hanger on to that crowd just isn't that big of a deal any more. I mean, not to diss the memory of the deceased but JFK Jr wasn't assassinated, he died due to pilot error. Carole's husband was his cousin and died a few weeks later and its very sad and almost 20 years ago. I was in my twenties at the time and most of what I remember of Carolyn Bessette was finding it amusing that he married a woman with the same name as his sister and that he was good looking but seemed more pretty than useful, if you get me. 

Camelot died a long time ago and sometimes I think Carole doesn't realize that.

• Love 21
39 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Someone really needs to advise Carole that she is doing herself no favors right now.  She has crafted this image of herself as a tragic widow (and her husband’s death 20 years ago was tragic).  If she ever had an ounce of affection for Bethenny, she’d give their “feud” a rest.  I know Carole is the expert on grief & hurt, and while I’m sure she’d never consider Bethenny’s loss equal to that of her husband, but Carole also cashed in on the grief she felt over the loss of her friends.  If she has an inkling of empathy, she’d lay off the criticism of Bethenny on social media.

I think they are a good match.  Carole is so unemotional, except when the present President won.  And, if Anthony had lived, who says they would still be together?

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

There's also the awkward reality that honestly, the tale of America's Camelot of Tragedy isn't what it once was.  The baby boomers are dying, and the Kennedy clan has been tarnished by so many things. Baby JohnJohn has been dead for close to twenty years now, and truth be told, wasn't exactly much more than a good looking guy from a well moneyed family. There's a whole generation of people who really don't care how JFK's son, who wasn't exactly accomplished or up and coming, met his end in a tragic plane crash that was due to pilot error. 

Carole's role as sole remaining hanger on to that crowd just isn't that big of a deal any more. I mean, not to diss the memory of the deceased but JFK Jr wasn't assassinated, he died due to pilot error. Carole's husband was his cousin and died a few weeks later and its very sad and almost 20 years ago. I was in my twenties at the time and most of what I remember of Carolyn Bessette was finding it amusing that he married a woman with the same name as his sister and that he was good looking but seemed more pretty than useful, if you get me. 

Camelot died a long time ago and sometimes I think Carole doesn't realize that.

• Love 2