Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

If you really want to discuss Bethenny, there's a thread for it. The only time I'd ever apply "unhinged" to a housewife's behavior is Kelly on Scary Island and Luann's "I'm gonna fucking kill you" bit.

It did surprise me that Carole burned that bridge so thoroughly. I wonder if she was looking for a way to avoid Tins post show.

I think we can add Dorinda to the "unhinged" HW category.  ?

If Carole was looking for a way to avoid Tinsley post show, does that mean she's going to avoid her friend Scott too? Or does it mean Carole knows Scott and Tinsley aren't destined to be a couple?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, Frances said:

I think Tinsley knew ahead of time that Carole was going to try to go up against Bethenny about the "lie" that Carole and Tinsley were BFFs. Carole had already brought it up on WWHL, and it's clear that they had talked about it, because Tinsley interjected during Carole's speech at the reunion and said "okay, but you know that hurts my feelings..."

Tinsley also says multiple times that they are close, and Carole shushes her like a child, saying patronizing things like "she's a great girl" and "not a dim wit girl" and then giving the "correct" account.

I kind of agree that Tinsley wasn't crushed, in the sense that she wasn't totally surprised, and she knew what was coming. But I think it's clear in the clip that her feelings were hurt, and she found the scene humiliating. And Carole is a complete asshole for thinking that it's okay to humiliate friend -- even a casual one -- in order to take down a "frenemy."

Does it actually matter whether Tinsley and Carole were or weren't BFFs? It's such a bizarre thing to focus on. Maybe Bethenny imagined they were. Or maybe she was just a bit jealous and exaggerated the way she saw things, because she tends to exaggerate. How is it character assassination to say that someone likes to have a best friend around? Why does Carole keep repeating the phrase "thick as thieves" with such disgust, as though she were accused of stealing from starving children. There are so many relationships where one person views it as pretty close and the other person views it as more casual, and people on the outside have different perceptions. How is this a matter of truth and lies?

I think Carole likes to tell a story that she doesn't get close to anyone, because it supports her own misogynistic narrative that being "not needy" like other women  somehow makes her superior. This kind of "cool girl" logic is so tired, not only because it's just weird coming from anyone out of high-school, but because smart, cool teenage girls these days are actually a lot more feminist than this. Carole's idea of her own cool is a character from a bad eighties teen movie.

Well, if you remember, Carole was super close to Carolyn Bissette.  They were like sisters, in each other’s lives. But then, Carolyn Bissette was in the Kennedy family, so there you are.  Carolyn was “somebody”.  These women are not in their class.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Both women never claimed to be BFFs

Exactly  -- Tins was all over this in the spring, saying she and Carole were friendly but not joined at the hip, not thick as thieves, etc  -- she very clearly wanted people to know that her casual friendship with Carole was NOT the reason Radzi and Franki broke up.  But (to coin an old phrase) Frankel tells a lie and it's halfway around the world before the truth can even get out of bed.

Seventy-year-old Linda Rodin has been featured several times over the years, for example.

That name is always my fashion Bat Signal over Gotham :) 

Fashion/make-up marketing in the US cracks me up; the only acceptable beauty standard is that of a Euro-featured size 0 female between the ages of 16 and 22?  BWAHAHA! See how long that works, O industrial beauty complex,  with a female population that is aging, not Bejamina Buttoning.

Wouldn't it be a Housewife Miracle if the next new housewife was friends with Linda, and Ms. Rodin did a few cameos? (because I doubt Rodin would ever do it full time -- she's pretty busy  --  but a few cameos...? In my fantasy Housewife world, it could happen!)

rodin 1.png

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13
43 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, if you remember, Carole was super close to Carolyn Bissette.  They were like sisters, in each other’s lives. But then, Carolyn Bissette was in the Kennedy family, so there you are.  Carolyn was “somebody”.  These women are not in their class.

Carole is the only one who claims she was super close to Carolyn Bissette.   Some people think it's not really true and that she exaggerated their relationship.  There are no photos of the two of them together and no one has come forward to back her up - not even Lee.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Carole is the only one who claims she was super close to Carolyn Bissette.   Some people think it's not really true and that she exaggerated their relationship.  There are no photos of the two of them together and no one has come forward to back her up - not even Lee.

Another one of Carole's "false narratives" about her close friend Carolyn.

Heck, Lee doesn't even acknowledge giving Anthony (and Carole) her used and well worn tiger print couch!

• Love 10

Watching a few episodes of season 6 - in particular the one where Aviva goes after "Writer Girl" about having a ghost writer. Carolyn laments about not making light of her "career"...  I find it odd that a career writer would only have 2 books published in nearly 25 years (at the time of this season filming, she said to Aviva writing has been her career for 20 years). 2 books??? Career writer writes only 2 published books??? I'm especially shocked that given Carole hangs her hat on being a published writer, and that it's a career, that she didn't get more books out during her tenure on RHONY - I mean she would have probably done pretty well on book sales... And what ever happened to the book she was working on in season 6? The one we see her meeting with her editor multiple times about? It never got finished??? So confusing. I don't consider the occasional article in a fashion magazine the mark of a seasoned career author. I mean - had she not been on RHONY, I doubt she would have gotten those opportunities - or maybe she would have, she does seem to know the right people... A journalist is a little different than a writer... just saying - and she did her journalism career now over 20 years ago...  Anywhoodle - this is the episode where she shames Aviva for being a stay at home mom... aka, not having a "career" outside the home... sigh.  

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Watching a few episodes of season 6 - in particular the one where Aviva goes after "Writer Girl" about having a ghost writer. Carolyn laments about not making light of her "career"...  I find it odd that a career writer would only have 2 books published in nearly 25 years (at the time of this season filming, she said to Aviva writing has been her career for 20 years). 2 books??? Career writer writes only 2 published books??? I'm especially shocked that given Carole hangs her hat on being a published writer, and that it's a career, that she didn't get more books out during her tenure on RHONY - I mean she would have probably done pretty well on book sales... And what ever happened to the book she was working on in season 6? The one we see her meeting with her editor multiple times about? It never got finished??? So confusing. I don't consider the occasional article in a fashion magazine the mark of a seasoned career author. I mean - had she not been on RHONY, I doubt she would have gotten those opportunities - or maybe she would have, she does seem to know the right people... A journalist is a little different than a writer... just saying - and she did her journalism career now over 20 years ago...  Anywhoodle - this is the episode where she shames Aviva for being a stay at home mom... aka, not having a "career" outside the home... sigh.  

I find Carole's claims about being a writer so flimsy. (I work in book publishing.) Her last book is a compilation of her Bravo blogs. Any of the housewives could have done that. The writing in Carole's blogs is so terrible it's embarrassing -- it reads like the ramblings of a bad actor pretending to be a writer. She loves awkward, ostentatious turns of phrase that are clearly designed to make her appear intellectual and literate, but actually just betray that she's not skilled with language. She obviously uses a thesaurus -- always throwing in redundant or misused "big" words. 

Widow's Guide is at the level of some of the books Bethenny has written, but Bethenny doesn't claim to be a career writer. It also recycles the story from her first book, which is her story.

I haven't read her memoir, which people say is very good. I find it hard to call anyone a career writer on the basis of one memoir. Does Carole have any other stories in her? Can she write anything other than her own narrative? If she hadn't fallen into such an interesting situation, would she have ever written any books?

Her blogs are so bad that, if the memoir is well-written, I am suspicious that she did have a ghostwriter, or that the book is very, very heavily edited. Editors do ghostwriting when they need to. (Also, if she didn't have a ghostwriter, I don't think she would have been so defensive with Aviva.)

Writing is a craft, and, like any craft, it needs to be practiced. Having published some things doesn't make you a writer. Writing makes you a writer, the way dancing makes you a dancer, or playing violin makes you a violinist. If you stop practicing the craft -- or are really inconsistent with it -- you lose the skill.

All the career writers I know work constantly. Someone who's writing really, really highbrow literature might take several years to produce a book, but those kinds of authors tend to at least have a consistent rate of output. Carole is definitely not producing great literature, and that's perfectly fine, but her output is also really low, and she's not consistent. If she's doing magazine articles, her output should be in the range of once a week, not once a year.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Frances said:

I find Carole's claims about being a writer so flimsy. (I work in book publishing.) Her last book is a compilation of her Bravo blogs. Any of the housewives could have done that. The writing in Carole's blogs is so terrible it's embarrassing -- it reads like the ramblings of a bad actor pretending to be a writer. She loves awkward, ostentatious turns of phrase that are clearly designed to make her appear intellectual and literate, but actually just betray that she's not skilled with language. She obviously uses a thesaurus -- always throwing in redundant or misused "big" words. 

Widow's Guide is at the level of some of the books Bethenny has written, but Bethenny doesn't claim to be a career writer. It also recycles the story from her first book, which is her story.

I haven't read her memoir, which people say is very good. I find it hard to call anyone a career writer on the basis of one memoir. Does Carole have any other stories in her? Can she write anything other than her own narrative? If she hadn't fallen into such an interesting situation, would she have ever written any books?

Her blogs are so bad that, if the memoir is well-written, I am suspicious that she did have a ghostwriter, or that the book is very, very heavily edited. Editors do ghostwriting when they need to. (Also, if she didn't have a ghostwriter, I don't think she would have been so defensive with Aviva.)

Writing is a craft, and, like any craft, it needs to be practiced. Having published some things doesn't make you a writer. Writing makes you a writer, the way dancing makes you a dancer, or playing violin makes you a violinist. If you stop practicing the craft -- or are really inconsistent with it -- you lose the skill.

All the career writers I know work constantly. Someone who's writing really, really highbrow literature might take several years to produce a book, but those kinds of authors tend to at least have a consistent rate of output. Carole is definitely not producing great literature, and that's perfectly fine, but her output is also really low, and she's not consistent. If she's doing magazine articles, her output should be in the range of once a week, not once a year.

Carole's (allegedly) ghostwriter is her sister in law who - you guessed it, is a ghostwriter. Just a few years ago she became her ex sister in law. Things that make you go hmmm....

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 14

Wow, I just realized that I am also a writer girl.

Back in the 6th grade I wrote, illustrated and bound a book and entered it in the local book festival.

I won first prize for content (children's book) as well as illustration.

I'm going to have to go dig thru moms garage this weekend and find it!

• Love 14

The kids were told to go into neighbors gardens and steal fruits and vegetables.  Maybe other things also .. I don’t remember.

Carole's grandmother would also pilfer meat at the grocery store by hiding it underneath her big breasts (Thievin' Titties!).

However, there are no pics of this on the internet, so it may not have happened.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

I don't know, I'm not sure I'd completely trash Carole as not being a writer for only having 2 books (look, I really can't count publishing your blogs as a book, I just can't).  There are journalists who would definitely qualify as writers, who write articles all the time for publications but yet don't write books.  I wouldn't say that they aren't a writer if they are only writing/published in a magazine or a newspaper or even in online content somewhere.  

Having said that, I do think that Carole's claims of being a writer as a career are a bit skewed.  I, personally, would describe her as someone who has written books and occasionally writes an article or column, but, she doesn't strike me as someone who is attempting to try to make writing her main focus.  Someone like Dan Rather, who pops up online in his own format, as well as in articles in various publications I see as someone pursuing a writing career at this point.  Carole may very well try to go down that road now that she's done with the show, but, up til now, I wouldn't say that it's the path she's taken.  And, that's not to take away from what she HAS done, because I really liked WR.  I simply think it's kind of like being a teacher, going out on maternity leave and then staying home with your kids.  Are you by profession a teacher? Yeah, but, you aren't actively teaching, so it's kind of weird to tell people you ARE a teacher if someone asks you what you do for a living.  

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Wait. Did I miss something in that Top Shelf? Where is it that she’s working for Cassandra?

From her IG, above:  "I'm on the committee to approve products at @violetgrey. I test lots of products but rarely approve. It must meet a strict criteria of effectiveness, easy to use, and solve a problem."

After perusing the Violet Grey site, seems like many of the problems Carole now solves are #richwhitegirlproblems

Seems like her deam job.  Lying around testing $795 face serums and feeling superior.

Gotta hand it to WriterTesterGirl.

ETA:  I see @walnutqueen already answered.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 20

I think Carole wrote What Remains, but it received attention from Oprah and book critics because of her connection to JFK, Jr. and CBK.   I remember their deaths vividly.  I was in Rome and even in Rome, the story of his plane going missing, dominated the news.  Someone like my mom, who totally buys into the Kennedy mystique, would’ve bought Carole’s book.  Her subsequent book did not have the Kennedy hook.

I’ve always expected to hear Carole claim she joined the show for deep research into reality shows for purposes of writing a book.  I’m curious if her contract with Bravo limits her ability to write a Carole “tell-all”.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't think Tinsley was part of the Scream Team (or as they are called on another site, The Geriatric Mean Girls Team) either. I also think Carole wrote the script and Dorinda and Ramona screwed it up. 

I don't get WWHL, but if Carole said those things on that show and Tins saw it, good on her for calling Carole out on her B.S. at the reunion. It ups my respect for Tinsley. And of course likely ensures that Fight Right Carole and Tinsley are no longer friends. Tinsley deserves better. 

WWHL is on Bravo..?

11 hours ago, AnnA said:

Exactly!

And I can't help but add that even though I saw every episode of RHONY this  season, I can't recall ever seeing Bethenny "unhinged."    I've seen her happy, sad, angry, tipsy, weepy, arguing but never once "unhinged."   

Are you sure you didn’t see the Columbia episodes? She was the very definition of unhinged. 

On 9/2/2018 at 5:47 PM, Ki-in said:

Well Carole compared herself to Steven Tyler in one of her THs in her first season. Looks like “John Yates” is about 5 years late in his hilarious joke.

On 9/2/2018 at 5:24 PM, KungFuBunny said:

But were any of the pictures of her and Caroline Bissette?

I've seen pics of Carole and Anthony, I've seen the one picture of Carole and JJ in the car, and then the one of 3 of them around a car who I still think is Lee Radziwill.

It’s clearly Carole in those pics, not Lee. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

WWHL is on Bravo..?

Are you sure you didn’t see the Columbia episodes? She was the very definition of unhinged. 

Well Carole compared herself to Steven Tyler in one of her THs in her first season. Looks like “John Yates” is about 5 years late in his hilarious joke.

It’s clearly Carole in those pics, not Lee. 

Yes, WWHL, is advertised heavily during all Rh shows. It's the Andy late night talk show. There's a thread in here to talk about appearances.

A good joke never stops being funny. But it's good to know that at one time Carole could laugh at herself.

I sincerely can't tell who is in the picture.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yes, WWHL, is advertised heavily during all Rh shows. It's the Andy late night talk show. There's a thread in here to talk about appearances.

I was responding to UserNameFatigue saying she “didn’t get WWHL.” I took that to mean she didn’t get the channel that WWHL was on. I was confused because if somebody is watching The Real Housewives, they can also watch WWHL. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I was responding to UserNameFatigue saying she “didn’t get WWHL.” I took that to mean she didn’t get the channel that WWHL was on. I was confused because if somebody is watching The Real Housewives, they can also watch WWHL. 

Okay. That makes so much more sense. I had the same confusion.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

WWHL is on Bravo..?

1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

45 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

31 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

See, this is the way reasonable people work out misunderstandings.  They explain themselves honestly and without rancor, acknowledge what led to the misunderstanding, and move on  - politely.  

Now if y'all start sniping about it on Twitter, I'll have to adjust my perceptions.  :-D

• Love 8

Writer Girl writes poetry as well. Here's one she wrote for Heather and her husband:

Ten Years

You’re Super-wife to Jon,

and Yummie Mummie to Ella and Jax,

A friend to wayward Mermaid Queens,

An upstate girl, with big city dreams.

You can roll tough with Puffy,

and still giggle with the girls.

Ride motorbikes in denim,

or rock a black dress and pearls.

You always do what is right,

and not just what’s popular.

You tell people your mind,

without judgment or gossip-er.

You’re serious in business,

yet playful in life.

Met Jon on a beach,

now you’re husband and wife.

Like the Eagle and the Hummingbird,

the Lion and Lamb,

the Athlete and the Spectator,

Or Peanut butter, and jam

I draw from your strengths.

For our differences I give thanks

But also, for your cheshire cat smile

and those three-paneled tanks.

Cheers to your wonderful husband, 

and your beautiful marriage,

and to our vodka-fueled cherry bombs.

and a friendship I chair-ish.”

Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/carole-radziwill-shares-poem-wrote-heather-jonathan/

And never forget her Mermaid Poem when she made everyone promise to never be mean girls (Season 6 Epi 5)

Friendship is the costliest gem,

that here on Earth doth shine,

You cannot purchase it with gold,

it's rare, it's hard to find

• Love 5

WWHL is on Bravo..?

2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

48 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

11 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

See, this is the way reasonable people work out misunderstandings.  They explain themselves honestly and without rancor, acknowledge what led to the misunderstanding, and move on  - politely.  

Now if y'all start sniping about it on Twitter, I'll have to adjust my perceptions.  :-D

I can't speak for UNF but I have a friend who used to watch RH shows on another site. She didn't have cable only Netflix and Amazon. She'd ask how a show was and then based on the feedback, she'd buy the episode for 1.99 on one of the sites she streamed it from. So it is possible to watch RH episodes and not bother with WWHL

Beware of Carole on Twitter and her 10000 accounts. Looks like she's had more work done. Oh Carole

steven2.gif

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Writer Girl writes poetry as well. Here's one she wrote for Heather and her husband:

Ten Years

yet playful in life.

Met Jon on a beach,

the Lion and Lamb,

Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/carole-radziwill-shares-poem-wrote-heather-jonathan/

And never forget her Mermaid Poem when she made everyone promise to never be mean girls (Season 6 Epi 5)

Was this from one of those "Bad Poetry" contests?

Coz, I think we have a winner!

• Love 14

... I took that to mean she didn’t get the channel that WWHL was on. I was confused because if somebody is watching The Real Housewives, they can also watch WWHL

Not everybody :)

For my part, I try to find the links of the various shows I'm following "here or there" the next morning -my time- , because, as I'm living in Switzerland, I don't have bravo here ;) (we are a few from all around the world, so it unfortunately happens ^_^

... And if ANYBODY find the links for the RH of Johannesburg, you'd be LOVED forever <3

• Love 8
9 hours ago, smores said:

I don't know, I'm not sure I'd completely trash Carole as not being a writer for only having 2 books (look, I really can't count publishing your blogs as a book, I just can't).  There are journalists who would definitely qualify as writers, who write articles all the time for publications but yet don't write books.  I wouldn't say that they aren't a writer if they are only writing/published in a magazine or a newspaper or even in online content somewhere.  

Having said that, I do think that Carole's claims of being a writer as a career are a bit skewed.  I, personally, would describe her as someone who has written books and occasionally writes an article or column, but, she doesn't strike me as someone who is attempting to try to make writing her main focus.  Someone like Dan Rather, who pops up online in his own format, as well as in articles in various publications I see as someone pursuing a writing career at this point.  Carole may very well try to go down that road now that she's done with the show, but, up til now, I wouldn't say that it's the path she's taken.  And, that's not to take away from what she HAS done, because I really liked WR.  I simply think it's kind of like being a teacher, going out on maternity leave and then staying home with your kids.  Are you by profession a teacher? Yeah, but, you aren't actively teaching, so it's kind of weird to tell people you ARE a teacher if someone asks you what you do for a living.  

This is what I was hitting on - for her to claim herself to be a career writer is a stretch... with only 2 books (I don't count the blog book) published in 25 years, not to mention the failed book that died and the book that never happened with Adam. An occasional article in a fashion mag is not evidence of a "career in writing"... I don't begrudge her having published books, nor for only having 2 books. I begrudge the hanging of her hat on a "writing career"... IMO of course ;) 

You can get RHONY through itunes, amazon etc - thus you don't get WWHL, if you don't have cable. When I cut the cord I used to buy the RH shows I enjoyed via iTunes, no WWHL for me... now my cable service (Spectrum) offers a streaming service so I can get WWHL (tho I dont watch it, LOL). I'm guessing that's what Usernamefatigue means... 

32 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Ten Years

yet playful in life.

Met Jon on a beach,

the Lion and Lamb,

sweet baby jeebuz that is awful...  yeesh... I cringe...

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

Not everybody :)

For my part, I try to find the links of the various shows I'm following "here or there" the next morning -my time- , because, as I'm living in Switzerland, I don't have bravo here ;) (we are a few from all around the world, so it unfortunately happens ^_^

... And if ANYBODY find the links for the RH of Johannesburg, you'd be LOVED forever <3

38 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I can't speak for UNF but I have a friend who used to watch RH shows on another site. She didn't have cable only Netflix and Amazon. She'd ask how a show was and then based on the feedback, she'd buy the episode for 1.99 on one of the sites she streamed it from. So it is possible to watch RH episodes and not bother with WWHL

Ahhh ok those situations make sense -- I assumed everybody was watching on Bravo.  But, as they say, when you assume....!  ;)   

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

Ten Years

yet playful in life.

Met Jon on a beach,

the Lion and Lamb,

There you go, Ki-in, holding Carole accountable for the things she says and does!

i think Carole wrote What Remains by any industry or just reasonable standard. I also think her first draft was much rougher then she would care to admit and she probably worked closely with an editor to clean it up. That’s why I think she went scorched earth on Aviva. Aviva was wrong, but touched on something Carole didn’t want to talk about either.

i also think Carole is not funny. Her sense of humor makes me cringe it’s both cheesy and self-satisfied all at once. Like those poems. She’ll make the corniest joke and then sit there smugly while all of our much smaller hippocampuses try to process the amazing wit. We get it Carole! You think anal sex with tourist dressed as pirates is terribly scandalous! 

• Love 11
Just now, FozzyBear said:

There you go, Ki-in, holding Carole accountable for the things she says and does!

i think Carole wrote What Remains by any industry or just reasonable standard. I also think her first draft was much rougher then she would care to admit and she probably worked closely with an editor to clean it up. That’s why I think she went scorched earth on Aviva. Aviva was wrong, but touched on something Carole didn’t want to talk about either.

i also think Carole is not funny. Her sense of humor makes me cringe it’s both cheesy and self-satisfied all at once. Like those poems. She’ll make the corniest joke and then sit there smugly while all of our much smaller hippocampuses try to process the amazing wit. We get it Carole! You think anal sex with tourist dressed as pirates is terribly scandalous! 

According to her conversation with Aviva, they had to contact Carole if they were going to change more than 2 letters...

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Carole's (allegedly) ghostwriter is her sister in law who - you guessed it, is a ghostwriter. Just a few years ago she became her ex sister in law. Things that make you go hmmm....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the same sister-in-law that she stayed with in Oregon when she was penning What Remains.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ryebread said:

She calls herself the Wayward Mermaid Queen.

Princess.

Tester of all things cosmetic.

Lover of high heels and silky lingerie.

Baby(s) and baby talk.

But don't you DARE call her a girly girl.

20180904_101959.png

I'm trying to perfect my very own curly-lipped sneer in preparation for Wednesday night.  It ain't that easy - even without any fillers or Botox!

Oh, and here's a "beauty secret" for MizRadzable.  When wearing a high-necked, shoulder-padded gown, one should assume a posture that elongates the neck, lest someone thinks you're ready for turtle time.

10 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

We get it Carole! You think anal sex with tourist dressed as pirates is terribly scandalous! 

Apparently, she also thinks anal sex and doggie style are interchangeable.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

No pictures of them together. None. 

image.jpeg.0f11a5dca62b2ebef8653540de18b015.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5bffc246220cc0b1c853ff927ed42d4e.jpeg

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I'm trying to perfect my very own curly-lipped sneer in preparation for Wednesday night.  It ain't that easy - even without any fillers or Botox!

Oh, and here's a "beauty secret" for MizRadzable.  When wearing a high-necked, shoulder-padded gown, one should assume a posture that elongates the neck, lest someone thinks you're ready for turtle time.

Apparently, she also thinks anal sex and doggie style are interchangeable.

Carole the Village Idiot wrote the script for the Scream Team.

She practiced her lines, sneers, and eye rolls relentlessly before the reunion

200.gif

• Love 7

Looking for confirmation that Carole lived with her ghost writer sister-in-law in Oregon,  I came across this blog from 2012.

It talks about a lot of things we've discussed here lately. Her bad tweeting habits - her SIL banned her from tweeting way back in 2012, how her writing is truly a cluster, how thirsty she is. Hashtag overload. Check out the very last paragraph.

Bonus clip of the date with the 31-year-old, princess talk with Ramona.  And this:

But why didn't I know Sonja when she had five houses, a yacht, and 75 in staff? I'm getting the bankrupt, tap water drinking, poop pill popping Sonja

She likes friends with the money, honey.  Perhaps that blind item about Tinsley not having any is true. Would explain so much.

Carole was right when she told Bethenny that she's the same girl she was 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 30 years ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-5/blogs/carole-radziwill/i-couldnt-help-but-wonder%3famp

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Looking for confirmation that Carole lived with her ghost writer sister-in-law in Oregon,  I came across this blog from 2012.

It talks about a lot of things we've discussed here lately. Her bad tweeting habits - her SIL banned her from tweeting way back in 2012, how her writing is truly a cluster, how thirsty she is. Hashtag overload. Check out the very last paragraph.

Bonus clip of the date with the 31-year-old, princess talk with Ramona.  And this:

She likes friends with the money, honey.  Perhaps that blind item about Tinsley not having any is true. Would explain so much.

Carole was right when she told Bethenny that she's the same girl she was 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 30 years ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-5/blogs/carole-radziwill/i-couldnt-help-but-wonder%3famp

Peyman may not have looked 31, but I look like a 12-year-old at the Woolworth's counter waiting for my banana split.

So by Carole's definition, she age shamed Peyman and herself

Oh Carole!

• Love 10

Nope, not in Canada. The HW franchises are carried by a Canadian channel called Slice, but it does not carry WWHL. At least on the cable network I subscribe to. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, babykin said:

No pictures of them together. None. 

But not a single picture of them, casually on their beloved beach, together as couples, not a single picture showing any intimacy between these two women who were allegedly best friends. One of whom was also one of the most photographed women in the world, at that time.

When the book came out, the cover had two separate pictures on it. One of Carolyn and John, and one of Carole and Anthony. Both black and white, both beach scenes, implying they were taken on the same day? Hm. Suspicious.

It started being discussed, online, that there were no pictures of them in the book or anywhere else except for those posted above.  When it was reprinted, the cover had changed. No pictures at all, just four empty adirondack chairs. (I believe the UK version had five pictures on it. Again, no pictures of Carole and Carolyn.)

Instead of all these covers, why not just have one with a picture of the four of them who shared this spectacular friendship that the book was based on.

And when Carole memorialized Carolyn on Twitter last month for her birthday or whatever, why not one personal photograph and not something off of Google that any of us could have pulled. Curious.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

When the book came out, the cover had two separate pictures on it. One of Carolyn and John, and one of Carole and Anthony. Both black and white, both beach scenes, implying they were taken on the same day? Hm. Suspicious.

Ok but to say there are NO pictures of them just isn't true.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, babykin said:

Ok but to say there are NO pictures of them just isn't true.

Gotcha.  I always knew there were those posted above, as did the other conspiracy theorists, LOL, who were posting about this years ago. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, ryebread said:

But not a single picture of them, casually on their beloved beach, together as couples, not a single picture showing any intimacy between these two women who were allegedly best friends. One of whom was also one of the most photographed women in the world, at that time.

It started being discussed, online, that there were no pictures of them in the book or anywhere else except for those posted above.  When it was reprinted, the cover had changed. No pictures at all, just four empty adirondack chairs. (I believe the UK version had five pictures on it. Again, no pictures of Carole and Carolyn.)

Instead of all these covers, why not just have one with a picture of the four of them who shared this spectacular friendship that the book was based on.

And when Carole memorialized Carolyn on Twitter last month for her birthday or whatever, why not one personal photograph and not something off of Google that any of us could have pulled. Curious.

So true the one picture shown getting into a car might as well have been me, my boss and a co-worker getting into a car taking us to an off site meeting.

This picture doesn't scream "close BFF's".

There are tons of pictures of Caroline B with others showing affection

The only time we see Carole and Caroline pics is side by side photos like this:

rs_1024x759-160817163615-1024-Carole-Rad

This is because Carolyn Bessette Kennedy was BFF to Carole in Carole's Single White Female Mind

tumblr_nbabbeJvGC1rv7pklo1_500.gif

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Ahhh ok those situations make sense -- I assumed everybody was watching on Bravo.  But, as they say, when you assume....!  ;)   

One of the things I learned a while back (thanks to Jel) is even when I post a video or a link, there are those who might not be able to open/view them because of rights restrictions depending on the country they are trying to view it from.

Carole SUX

• Love 6
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Nope, not in Canada. The HW franchises are carried by a Canadian channel called Slice, but it does not carry WWHL. At least on the cable network I subscribe to. 

Ahhh that is interesting--- I'm learning all kinds of things today!  :)  Thanks for explaining that. 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Ahhh that is interesting--- I'm learning all kinds of things today!  :)  Thanks for explaining that. 

Right? Me too. Those damned WWHL commercials are on so much, I couldn't imagine not seeing them and I watch on the App. I'm a bit jealous.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

I have read maybe three HW blogs ever - as in three separate entries in total. So serious question - are most blogs this badly written? Or even most of Carole's blogs this badly written? I had a hard time getting through it - like someone with ADD was putting into words whatever came into her head but no thought to cohesiveness, or even the ability of the reader to be able to follow along. I have read some blogs, and they are nothing like this. Either Carole is unable to focus for longer than a New York minute (which may explain her inability to meet deadlines), or she thinks writing like this is cool. What a clusterf**k of a blog. 

BTW, where/when was the blind item that may be about Tins? 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, ryebread said:

sweet baby jeebuz I couldn't make it past the first few sentences of her blog... yeesh... ermkay "writer gal"...  and bonus - "I couldn't help but wonder" if she ripped that straight out of Sex and the City... ok, "Carrie" usually "got to thinking" ... but ridiculously similar... I got to pondering, does Carrie "I haz a thesaurus and imma use it" Radziwell... / Carole "thesaurus iz my bff" Bradshaw... have any original ideas?

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

sweet baby jeebuz I couldn't make it past the first few sentences of her blog... yeesh... ermkay "writer gal"...  and bonus - "I couldn't help but wonder" if she ripped that straight out of Sex and the City... ok, "Carrie" usually "got to thinking" ... but ridiculously similar... I got to pondering, does Carrie "I haz a thesaurus and imma use it" Radziwell... / Carole "thesaurus iz my bff" Bradshaw... have any original ideas?

Except Carrie Bradshaw took her deadlines seriously and actually met them on time.  

I'll show myself out....

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

Except Carrie Bradshaw took her deadlines seriously and actually met them on time.  

I'll show myself out....

BAM! Exactly... lol... No need to show yourself out - I had the same thought, ha ha...

• Love 10