Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

I just want to say the that I am appalled at the awful and disgusting commentary that I have been reading on Carole's Instagram page today...the vitriol that is being spewed at her from Bethenny supporters is so gross that I think Carole my want to take a step back and suspend her account for awhile. It's creepy and vile what some of these people are saying to her...I just had to get this off my chest. Thanks for indulging my outrage. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I just want to say the that I am appalled at the awful and disgusting commentary that I have been reading on Carole's Instagram page today...the vitriol that is being spewed at her from Bethenny supporters is so gross that I think Carole my want to take a step back and suspend her account for awhile. It's creepy and vile what some of these people are saying to her...I just had to get this off my chest. Thanks for indulging my outrage. 

Just so you know, many of those vile comments are from Carole fans, whom, because of what she's doing are no longer fans.

• Love 10

I think that's really easy to say. 

31 minutes ago, kicksave said:

For the most part, she has folks supporting her and engaging in her comments saying that they'll miss her. There may be one offs who say that they used to be fans of her, but those declarations (talking about the ones who don't preface that they use to be fans, so I'm guessing just straight up detractors without the caveat) are few and far between.

Cardi B has a video up on her IG that made me laugh when I saw it because it also made me think of Carole and the folks who camp out in her IG comments just to tell her how much they don't like her. 

WARNING: CARDI CUSSES!!!

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I took a look and actually found the comments to be rather tame.    

I'm a Bethenny fan so perhaps I've become desensitized to vile comments.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 10
42 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I went and looked and was surprised at how not terrible they were. All celebs get the most unbelievable hate in their Instagram comments. Seemed like a mix to me and, sadly, pretty much par for the course for any famous person (especially a woman.)

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Just so you know, many of those vile comments are from Carole fans, whom, because of what she's doing are no longer fans.

I don’t believe that for one second...and irregardless of that, if it is true, shame on them for their online behavior and bullying of someone THEY DON’T KNOW! There are several Housewives on various shows that I don’t care for but the thought of going on their Instagram pages and spewing hateful comments at them is something that is personally and morally repugnant to me. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I took a look and actually found the comments to be rather tame.    

I'm a Bethenny fan so perhaps I've become desensitized to vile comments.   

Tame? Really? Wow...I guess I’m just cut from a  different cloth. I would not go on Bethenny’s social media pages and say nasty and malicious stuff to her.  If someone is that pissed off at a reality TV person then they must not have whole lot going on in their lives...sad.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I don’t believe that for one second...and irregardless of that, if it is true, shame on them for their online behavior and bullying of someone THEY DON’T KNOW! There are several Housewives on various shows that I don’t care for but the thought of going on their Instagram pages and spewing hateful comments at them is something that is personally and morally repugnant to me. 

I'm with you there. There's a line, clearly, we aren't willing to cross. But as you can see, that's not the way it is for everyone. In my opinion, it's all relative. Not nice, but all relative. For instance:

My husband thinks I'm crazy for even watching this show. Much less comment on it on a forum.

Me? Crazy?  I say, "Honey, I'm not the crazy one. You're the one who married me."

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I guess I’m just cut from a  different cloth. I would not go on Bethenny’s social media pages and say nasty and malicious stuff to her. 

That's because you seem to be a nice person. If it makes you feel any better - Bethenny, Carole, all of them - thrive on it all. The lovers, the haters. Something about them (or anyone who would sign up to expose their lives to reality television) requires some deep pit of need for attention. Good or bad.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

I’ve seen some comments on Carole’s IG that have actually made me feel physically ill. I don’t know how celebs do it. There’s no way I would allow comments on my page the way some people can be so hateful. I saw one comment wishing death on her and I’m just like, really? Disgusting. It is never this serious. 

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 14
15 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Judging by this board, looks like Carole is, and is going to continue to be the most talked about ex housewife ever.

She'll be in good (?) company but still has a ways to go to catch up to Bethenny, Yolanda, and Kim Richards. 

Carole owes me a thank you for contributing so greatly to her page count.

And only a public acknowledgement will do! But a wreath made of 365 roses with RB+CR spelled out in the center would also be acceptable. ;-)

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, ryebread said:

She'll be in good (?) company but still has a ways to go to catch up to Bethenny, Yolanda, and Kim Richards. 

Carole owes me a thank you for contributing so greatly to her page count.

And only a public acknowledgement will do! But a wreath made of 365 roses with RB+CR spelled out in the center would also be acceptable. ;-)

Even though Heather's thread is quiet, she is still talked about a lot. She's been fairly low key since she left the show, probably because she was dealing with legal issues and her son's medical issues. A lot of viewers loved her and were sad to see her leave; I was not one of them, but would much rather have her as Resident Know-It-All than Bethenny.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

I’ve seen some comments on Carole’s IG that have actually made me feel physically ill. I don’t know how celebs do it. There’s no way I would allow comments on my page the way some people can be so hateful. I saw one comment wishing death on her and I’m just like, really? Disgusting. It is never this serious. 

Bethenny's probably paying them.  I honestly suspect she pays a lot of people to defend her on social media. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SweetieDarling said:

A lot of viewers loved her and were sad to see her leave; I was not one of them, but would much rather have her as Resident Know-It-All than Bethenny.

I agree.  I don't want Beth back. If we thought she was damaged before, I really don't want to see the fallout from this latest tragedy. 'Twould be a lot.

But yeah, I'd pick Heather at this point over Bethenny.  And hell has officially frozen over!

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, ryebread said:

That's because you seem to be a nice person. If it makes you feel any better - Bethenny, Carole, all of them - thrive on it all. The lovers, the haters. Something about them (or anyone who would sign up to expose their lives to reality television) requires some deep pit of need for attention. Good or bad.

Not so sure how nice I am but I have kids that have been bullied on social media and it caused a good deal of pain for our family. Let’s just say I am sensitive about this issue. I really dislike the intensity with which people vent on social media without regard for someone else’s feelings. I think we all could stand to be more decent to one another and think twice before posting angry, venomous comments that cross the line.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, ryebread said:

But yeah, I'd pick Heather at this point over Bethenny.  

Oh, absolutely -- me, too, skully cap and all (and somewhere, @Mozelle is doing a well-deserved told you so dance :)

And hell has officially frozen over!

Look what I saw in the skies over Manhattan, Ryebread....

flyin gpig 2.gif

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, film noire said:

Oh, absolutely -- me, too, skully cap and all (and somewhere, @Mozelle is doing a well-deserved told you so dance :)

Look what I saw in the skies over Manhattan, Ryebread....

flyin gpig 2.gif

Hahaha!

Welcome to the dark side, y’all! There are refreshments to the right and desserts to your left.

No, but seriously, I think Heather won me over when she flat out told Ramona that she wasn’t being invited on the trip to London. I believe it was coming off the season where Sonja had told Cindy that she needed to essentially kiss Ramona’s ass since she was the newbie to the group. So to see Heather not play into that with Ramona was

200w.gif 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

I really dislike the intensity with which people vent on social media without regard for someone else’s feelings.

Why go after these people on their social media accounts anyway?  It's not like they are doing something vile and depraved.  They're only being assholes on a TV show.  

• Love 5

The quit vs fired issue:

I think Carole and Andy had a conversation that went something like this:

Carole to Andy: I'm really feeling reluctant to coming back next season as this show has become too much work for me and I am tired of the nastiness and being portrayed in such a negative light.

Andy to Carole: Well to be honest we aren't sure if we are going to ask you back for next season anyway.

Carole to Andy: Fine, then I am not coming back next season and plan on moving on to other endeavors.

Andy to Carole: Understood, best wishes in your future endeavors.

Hence the murkiness of quit or fired.

• Love 6

Juicy tidbit.  On Pinterest I saw a picture of Carolyn Bessette with Michael Bergin at Kelly Klein's 40th birthday party.  Michael Bergin was Carolyn's on again off again fling before she hooked up with JJK.  I Googled "Kelly Klein 40th birthday Indochine" and an article about a book by Kelly Klein with the following excerpt popped up:

The book also includes photographs from the late Anthony Radziwill’s Amagansett birthday lunch in 1994, with Lee Radziwill and John F. Kennedy Jr. — “one of those perfect Hamptons afternoons,” Klein recalls. From the same year, there are casual snapshots of Marc Jacobs, Bruce Weber and Anna Wintour at Klein’s own 40th birthday party at Indochine.

Interesting because Carolyn and JJK did meet when she was working for Calvin Klein, and they were photographed together as early as 1993.  I wonder if she was at Anthony's birthday party, where presumably she would have also encountered Carole, because Carole and Anthony married a few weeks later.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 2
On 2018-08-30 at 1:11 PM, RedDelicious said:

Thank you for the tip!  Getting it on my Kindle right now, just in time for the long weekend :)  I thought JFK Jr. was a total jerk too - majorly ADD and totally clueless.  I wonder if he was also somewhere on the spectrum.  I don't know how Carolyn ever put up with any of it.  Which is not to say having those personality characteristics is inherently bad, but seek treatment.  Lort.

He was on the spectrum apparently. Jackie helped him a lot. I either read that on the article linked in this thread or a different one was linked within that article. 

Nugget from Come to the Edge - the book is written by John’s first love from uni. She was the one who showed him the island and the church where he later married Bessette. The novel broke my heart for his first girlfriend...I’ve never cared for him since.  She’s a good writer too I thought. Jackie liked her and there are many insider bits in that novel. I’m surprised it’s not widely read or known.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Sunfield said:

He was on the spectrum apparently. Jackie helped him a lot. I either read that on the article linked in this thread or a different one was linked within that article. 

Nugget from Come to the Edge - the book is written by John’s first love from uni. She was the one who showed him the island and the church where he later married Bessette. The novel broke my heart for his first girlfriend...I’ve never cared for him since.  She’s a good writer too I thought. Jackie liked her and there are many insider bits in that novel. I’m surprised it’s not widely read or known.

I've got my Kindle fired up and I'm about to dig in!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Bethenny's probably paying them.  I honestly suspect she pays a lot of people to defend her on social media. 

Heh. Bethenny's such a mastermind!

And even though opinions here are hardly trending in favor of "This was a grand slam victory dance for Carole, she handled barb with grace, dignity, and pure sweet honesty and class, and will walk away with her little princess head held high in her victory over Bethenny who she revealed as a complete monster", its not possible that Carole is getting some negative backlash because of the events of the reunion? Or by her own somewhat questionable actions on line and such?

I mean, its really not like Carole is the first celeb ever who got some heat from fans. Is always Bethenny twirling her evil mustache in the back ground?

Next I assume we'll discover that Bethenny was really Susan Saunders. And also the skank Mario cheated on Ramona with! ;)

• Love 13
6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

She may have been putting up a front, but she also may have not wanted to reproduce, and have no pain or regret about it.

That's a great point. My sister knew at 12 she never wanted kids. At 52 she is sooooo grateful she doesn't have kids. She's an awesome Aunt, but needs her alone time. With today's science, I would probably harvest my eggs in my 20s, and then have kids when I feel like it, or not at all. If at 45 I felt the need, I would pay a surrogate. Science has offered women so many more options. Now we are like men in that if we choose to procreate at 65, so be it. LOL

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Bethenny paying people to defend her on social media is unbelievable, but Carole tweeting to herself (was that the tale in the reunion thread? and here as well? that she uses sock puppets?) is believable?

Fucked if I know, Mozelle.  I find the entire concept of Social Media to be unbelievable.   :-)

Same goes for sock puppets.  I'm inclined to believe most people have opinions.  And they differ.  As they should.

I'd rather see debates about being called a fuck puppet.  Ahem.

Edited by walnutqueen
The unforgivable misspelling of Mozelle - pesky fat fingers strike again! My apologies - I know your name, and know how to spell it,
  • Love 9

I once literally ran into John John in the Rayburn House Office Building in DC. I was getting off an elevator, he was getting on and we smacked into each other.  After we both apologized, he asked for directions to the cafeteria.  When I got back to my office, I told my coworkers who all simultaneously grabbed their purses and announced they were going to lunch.  Neither Carole or Sonja were with him, though.

Carole has the embalmed look down.  Now she needs to go away.  She's been more vocal since she "quit" than her whole time on the show.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Carole has the embalmed look down.  Now she needs to go away.  She's been more vocal since she "quit" than her whole time on the show.

Ok, I’m going to try and be non judgemental about this.  Carole, lounging on the sofa, has some very distinct characteristics that I see in one of my personal friends.  It’s about the neck and the shoulders and it is osteoporosis.  At the very least it is osteopenia.  G. Paltrow has osteopenia.  Often a very low BMI and menopause combination is the cause.  Sometimes it’s as simple as genetics.  So it makes her look very old to me.  It’s not just kickin back and not sitting up straight.  She looks like a meemaw.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Heh. Bethenny's such a mastermind!

And even though opinions here are hardly trending in favor of "This was a grand slam victory dance for Carole, she handled barb with grace, dignity, and pure sweet honesty and class, and will walk away with her little princess head held high in her victory over Bethenny who she revealed as a complete monster", its not possible that Carole is getting some negative backlash because of the events of the reunion? Or by her own somewhat questionable actions on line and such?

I mean, its really not like Carole is the first celeb ever who got some heat from fans. Is always Bethenny twirling her evil mustache in the back ground?

Next I assume we'll discover that Bethenny was really Susan Saunders. And also the skank Mario cheated on Ramona with! ;)

By the time the last reunion airs I Bethenny will have reached Svengali like powers of influence over everything. You name it she’s rigged it, you imagine it and the B perpetuates it. Wtf???? How does this bitch have time to sleep?

carol has a hangnail... Bethenny did it

dorinda finally gets arrested... Bethenny Called the Cops on her

ramoma’s noodles go missing... send the cops to b’s house you’ll find them in her pool.

tinsley’s eggs get stolen??? Check bethenny’s stove she probably scrambled them and served them a la francaise!

damn she’s exhausted

Edited by bagger
Because I wasn’t done with my rant
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, bagger said:

By the time the last reunion airs Bethenny will have reached Svengali like powers of influence over everything. You name it she’s rigged it, you imagine it and the B perpetuates it. Wtf???? How does this bitch have time to sleep?

She doesn't, she just fools us into sleeping, while she cooks up more evil.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'll start creating extra Twitter accounts and start a  #wheresMG campaign on the Twitterverse, who knew Carole could actually teach me something

Adam has been out of Carole's life for some time - except when there is something in it for him. This entire season we saw him at the marathon (before/after) and with the gift giving of World's Best Nanna Trophy - those were consolation prizes for him - wonder how much she paid him because according to Carole he can't afford to lose his day rate unless he's compensated - maybe new camera equipment. Then she took him to Dubai in May - so there's that

Imagine the level of psychosis you must have to start an account and use the  name of someone else  CRAY CRAY!

Carole hated on Luann for years and never left! One stupid hiccup  with Bethenny and she's gonna haul ass? Not buying it at all! BITCH WAS FIRED!

Most likely what Carole has been pissed at....she had to pay for Dubai and not go on Bethenny's dime.  That had to hurt.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yes. Because she won't stop tweeting. I'm getting a kick out of watching her humiliate herself.

My point is that people are telling her to go away and stop talking, but it's still entertaining to people and they come back here to talk about it. 

Much like the posters who say that it doesn't matter if people write posts that are not positive about Bethenny, at least she's getting attention. It doesn't matter that it's not good attention. 

• Love 11

Right now I am cool because it's not quite done. Come the start of next season and Carole is still at it? She'll be a lil pathetic and sad. 

If for no other reason than her stated purpose for leaving was to pursue journalism again and whining on twitter really isn't that. But for now? It's not making her look good but thats really her problem.

• Love 13

This thread is still growing faster even though kicked to the curb so she might as well keep her name out there for a little while longer! I don't think Carole'll go the route of Jill or Alex who just wouldn't let the show go long after they were fired! Carole actually has a career even though Bethenny's determined to undermine it! B loses her fk'n mind if someone tries to take credit for her accomplishments and ideas, but it seems the rest of her time is spent tearing down other people's like Ramona, Sonja, and now Carole! If anyone's pathetic at the moment, I'll say it's Bethenny who "has it all, but is still the most bitter and unhappy HW in the franchise!" ;-(

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Hahaha!

Welcome to the dark side, y’all! There are refreshments to the right and desserts to your left.

No, but seriously, I think Heather won me over when she flat out told Ramona that she wasn’t being invited on the trip to London. I believe it was coming off the season where Sonja had told Cindy that she needed to essentially kiss Ramona’s ass since she was the newbie to the group. So to see Heather not play into that with Ramona was

200w.gif 

I started rewatching season 5 of RHONY a few days ago. I had forgotten how much animosity there was between Heather and Ramona. It was mentioned several times among the women how different the dynamics of the group were when Ramona wasn't around. She was so completely unaware of her words and behavior. I kinda felt sorry for her seeing how desperate she was being around Mario. That snake!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

This thread is still growing faster even though kicked to the curb so she might as well keep her name out there for a little while longer!

Exactly, that's her plan. I'm okay with that because I will miss our lil ball of contradiction when all is said and done.

If Carole reads any of the number of HW forums out there, she wouldn't even care that so many are calling her out. Look how much she's enjoying Twitter right now. For her, it's about the page views on forums and followers on Twitter.  Any attention is good attention. When people stop talking about her it will be a sad day for Carole.  And for us.

We wouldn't be racking up her page numbers, here, if we didn't enjoy the Fuss 'n' Discuss. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

II agree with you 100%.  The book wasn’t what I thought it would be.  She talked a lot about her childhood, and I mean A LOT. 

So, did grandma teach her to shoplift or not? LOL.  I need confirmation, people.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, ryebread said:

So, did grandma teach her to shoplift or not? LOL.  I need confirmation, people.

Haha .. more like gardenlift. The kids were told to go into neighbors gardens and steal fruits and vegetables.  Maybe other things also .. I don’t remember.  I’m surprised she put that in the book.  They could have gone to the food pantry, as that was legal.  I just think Carole wanted everyone to know how close she was or thought she was, with Carolyn Kennedy, and hung out with John, Jr.  That’s water under the bridge, and she’s still talking about it.  Seems like she’s going more on knowing Carolyn and John, jr. than marrying the Prince.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Haha .. more like gardenlift. The kids were told to go into neighbors gardens and steal fruits and vegetables.  Maybe other things also .. I don’t remember.  I’m surprised she put that in the book.  They could have gone to the food pantry, as that was legal.  I just think Carole wanted everyone to know how close she was or thought she was, with Carolyn Kennedy, and hung out with John, Jr.  That’s water under the bridge, and she’s still talking about it.  Seems like she’s going more on knowing Carolyn and John, jr. than marrying the Prince.

Thanks, G. 

In my head, Carole and her 65 cousins and Grandma spent the summers in a house that looked like the house Carrie visited Aiden at on Sex in the City. 'Suffering in Suffern'.  Anybody remember that? Grandma DiFalco taught them how to gardenlift from the neighbours and shoplift from the corner mom and pop store. And they subsidized themselves, by selling weed. Am I close? 

Looks like I'm going to the library today.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Thanks, G. 

In my head, Carole and her 65 cousins and Grandma spent the summers in a house that looked like the house Carrie visited Aiden at on Sex in the City. 'Suffering in Suffern'.  Anybody remember that? Grandma DiFalco taught them how to gardenlift from the neighbours and shoplift from the corner mom and pop store. And they subsidized themselves, by selling weed. Am I close? 

Looks like I'm going to the library today.

Good.  A lot of words .. not much about Anthony that I would have liked.  Let me know what you think.  

• Love 2
On 8/30/2018 at 10:19 PM, ryebread said:

I agree with you.  Carole doesn't.

20180830_231847.png

Wtf? She is now comparing Bethenny being mean to sexual harrassment?  She can fuck off. 

Carole,  honey,  you weren't bullied.  If Bethenny had convinced the majority of the cast to come after you to the point you were forced to leave your job,  you may have a case. The fact is,  you gave as good as you got. 

I hated Bethenny's comment regarding women making false allegations hurting the victims of real harrassment.  This little chestnut gets dragged out every time a woman comes forward.  Nobody ever says,  "Many people make false claims of robbery to commit insurance fraud.  This hurts real victims of theft." It doesn't, nor should it. 

By that same token,  Carole comparing her fight with Bethenny to victims of harrassment trivializes the issue. I can't believe I used to like her.  

• Love 13

I would like to know what anyone else thought of the book.  Too much of something .. to little of something .. Carolyn Bisette?  Anything?    And, what would you call  Carole’s thinking heads bashing?  We’re those “ small infractions”?

Edited by Gem 10
48 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Wtf? She is now comparing Bethenny being mean to sexual harrassment?  She can fuck off. 

Carole,  honey,  you weren't bullied.  If Bethenny had convinced the majority of the cast to come after you to the point you were forced to leave your job,  you may have a case. The fact is,  you gave as good as you got. 

I hated Bethenny's comment regarding women making false allegations hurting the victims of real harrassment.  This little chestnut gets dragged out every time a woman comes forward.  Nobody ever says,  "Many people make false claims of robbery to commit insurance fraud.  This hurts real victims of theft." It doesn't, nor should it. 

By that same token,  Carole comparing her fight with Bethenny to victims of harrassment trivializes the issue. I can't believe I used to like her.  

OMG, what next?  Now women can’t even talk to each other and express their opinions?  Carole better get a love interest or a strenuous job to keep her busy as she is bored and has to start up with piddley things that make no sense.    Go to volunteer something and get off Twitter.  Time up.  SM too.

18 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I'm beginning to think we need to invoke Juicy Joe ?#idontwannahearnopeacemoveon 

IMG_2683.PNG

I thought this guy was in jail or deported?  He’s at the beach?

• Love 4