Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Whatevs, Jenelle.

Maybe Barb actually *is* jealous.  I mean, instead of having a carefree and fun retirement hanging out with her friends and doing crafts and traveling and enjoying herself, she's raising your crotch fruit.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 13

Oh my god...

“I do feel like my relationship with my mom is destroyed at this point,” Jenelle told the magazine on Tuesday. “This isn’t a way a mother should be treating her daughter. She fights so hard for my sister and my brother when they are the ones with major issues, not me.”

Bitch is delusional. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
(edited)

Nathan's girlfriend (her post is after Jenelle's post) should teach that parenting class Thundercunt and the Murderer are taking. 

image.png.4dba530ebe43e2d1507d9bf150f48041.png

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

That was Colin. He said she was murdered in prison and it was being covered up. 🤦🏻‍♀️

In fairness to Colin, the family of the girl told him that so he wouldn't call her any more.  Rather than just break up with him, she had her family tell him she was MURDERED!  I mean, I want to laugh but it is pretty sad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Nathan's girlfriend (her post is after Jenelle's post) should teach that parenting class Thundercunt and the Murderer are taking. 

It was very mature and classy of Nathan and Ashley to buy the necklace for Kaiser to give Jenelle, especially with Jenelle and The  Murderer being such extra nasty psychopaths lately. Jenelle and David would never in a million years do something like that on behalf of one of their kids.

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
27 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

Why does Nathan always take the bait?  Barbara does, too.  Always answering back.  Just ignore them!!  

Nathan is ... how do you say ... not smart.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

I remember a few years back when Leah was in the throes of her pill addiction, Corey rather strategically told her that he wanted more time with the girlses because he missed them and he also didn't think it was fair that Leah had to do all the morning prep by herself (realizing that if he came at it that way, Leah wouldn't get defensive and shut him down on principle). She totally bought it and was ready to hand over custody of the girlses until stupid Mama Dawn smelled a rat and stopped Leah.

It is too bad Nathan has never been smart enough or humble enough to try that with Jenelle. Since I think she has no interest in Kaiser and merely withholds him from Nathan out of spite, were Nathan to take a more flattering approach with her, she potentially would have given him Kaiser years ago.

I suppose though, it would be a very tricky balance between flattering her enough to get his way, but not so over the top that Jenelle thought she still had a shot with him- then Kaiser serves an entirely different purpose and if David thought Nathan was trying to get Jenelle back no telling what he would do.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Lemur said:

Whatevs, Jenelle.

Maybe Barb actually *is* jealous.  I mean, instead of having a carefree and fun retirement hanging out with her friends and doing crafts and traveling and enjoying herself, she's raising your crotch fruit.  

Maybe resentful as well?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lemur said:

I think Kaiser is trying to tell his mother she needs an exorcism.  

I was disappointed  she didn't burst into flames! 

1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Another bizarre, narcissistic, inappropriate SM posting. Her children being taken away (and choosing to skip visits with them) has made her realize how much THEY love HER? What? Obviously, this experience hasn't caused her to reflect on her parenting or life choices or made her realize how much she loves her kids. I get that. What's crazy (literally) is that she truly doesn't understand that that's how any normal parent would feel. So she can't even fake it. The post basically says that she values her kids because of how much they adore HER and Kaiser is a great kid because he gave her a present. I imagine that she intended the post to make her look like a sweet, loving mom whose kids should be with her, but it's just-- off. Who posts "It's so great how my kids love me so much! Look at this gift my son gave me!," especially under these circumstances? Who the fuck would even be taking smiling selfies after her kids were taken away, much less posting them online?

And do you think she has even a smidgen of awareness about the irony of her rhapsodizing about the power of children's love for their mom while she's demonizing and harassing her mom for the unpardonable sin of taking care of Jenelle's children (because Jenelle won't)? Of course not!

Every single WORD! I bow to you. 

30 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I remember a few years back when Leah was in the throes of her pill addiction, Corey rather strategically told her that he wanted more time with the girlses because he missed them and he also didn't think it was fair that Leah had to do all the morning prep by herself (realizing that if he came at it that way, Leah wouldn't get defensive and shut him down on principle). She totally bought it and was ready to hand over custody of the girlses until stupid Mama Dawn smelled a rat and stopped Leah.

It is too bad Nathan has never been smart enough or humble enough to try that with Jenelle. Since I think she has no interest in Kaiser and merely withholds him from Nathan out of spite, were Nathan to take a more flattering approach with her, she potentially would have given him Kaiser years ago.

I suppose though, it would be a very tricky balance between flattering her enough to get his way, but not so over the top that Jenelle thought she still had a shot with him- then Kaiser serves an entirely different purpose and if David thought Nathan was trying to get Jenelle back no telling what he would do.

You are spot on about Corey and Leah. He played all the cards right given his situation. Excellent comparison.  

• Love 16

But I feel like the difference between them is that Corey genuinely wants to have the girls and do the day in and day out things for them , while Nathan talks the talk but doesn’t walk the walk . He says he doesn’t want to take Kaiser away from his mother , but I truly believe the only reason for that is because he doesn’t want the full Time responsibility of having a child . Even when him and Jenelle were still together , he put the gym over his son . Nathan talks a good game and I think is absolutely loving the fact that jenelles life is such a hot mess and he is basking in the fact that he looks like the good parent in this . I see through him though . He has no interest in being a full time parent . 

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

But I feel like the difference between them is that Corey genuinely wants to have the girls and do the day in and day out things for them , while Nathan talks the talk but doesn’t walk the walk . He says he doesn’t want to take Kaiser away from his mother , but I truly believe the only reason for that is because he doesn’t want the full Time responsibility of having a child . Even when him and Jenelle were still together , he put the gym over his son . Nathan talks a good game and I think is absolutely loving the fact that jenelles life is such a hot mess and he is basking in the fact that he looks like the good parent in this . I see through him though . He has no interest in being a full time parent . 

I can't argue with that. I suspect Doris will be doing a lot of the day to day stuff if Kaiser does indeed stay with Nathan. Or maybe Nathan's girlfriend will.

An acquaintance I had in my younger years unexpectedly found himself a single full time dad in his early 20s, when the mom more or less dropped their kid off and never came back. Seemed like he had a never ending stream of teenage girlfriends eager to prove themselves by playing mom to his kid. Seemed like his girlfriend du jour was always some sweet naive young thing who basically was an unpaid nanny. That's kind of what I see happening with Nathan.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Lurch is an idiot. Pretty soon he's going to fill the courthouse parking lot with uppercuts.

Get back in the car. 😆

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Why does Nathan always take the bait?  Barbara does, too.  Always answering back.  Just ignore them!!  

Or at least have a better clapback. 

"We were talking about going to Petco for dog food...oh wait"

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 6/4/2019 at 2:57 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I’m glad Barb blocked her number as well. Why is Jenelle so concerned with Nathan not having a car?!! Good grief. 

Me too. I don’t see why Jenelle is jealous...if she wanted to ride to court on a donkey herself she has the option! She has her own donkey - a huge ass named David... But I think she was actually focusing on the car because she wants to point out any potential “parenting problem” any of the caregivers could have, in an incredibly lame attempt to take some heat off herself.

On 6/4/2019 at 3:21 PM, LotusFlower said:

My guess is that Nathan arrived with Barb - maybe she picked him up because he needed a ride, which of course is going to piss off Jenelle.  

I’m a sick freak but I hope they start datin’! Jk...kinda. I would love how insane that would make Jenelle, though.

21 hours ago, smhjess said:

She is such a shit mother.  She's too busy putting on a show to think about her daughter's feelings.  Ensley is walking with her mother and probably thinks she is going with her mom.  She points away from Barb's car and starts crying when they go to put her in.  Jenelle just asks "what" because E is annoying to her and she can't think like a normal parent.  

She’s the least motherly thing ever. And, echoing all the comments, she looks bloated as hell in the video....why would she wear a skin tight outfit???

21 hours ago, druzy said:

This will certainly help her case. Everyone loves when the accused posts (gives) tabloid stories and stirs up as much drama as possible. God...she’s unbelievably dumb if she thinks this is helping. Like someone else said, at the very most this would lead to Ensley being placed with strangers. If this happens she won’t even know where Ensley is. I’m sure she’d prefer that...anything for a slight, perceived win over Barb, no matter how it effects Ensley to be uprooted again.

13 hours ago, Enya Face said:

Son of a motherless goat! Not being hateful, buuuut...

Ensley looks like she’s actually about to yell “DUUUUUUUUDE, LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE!”

She looks like she’s vaguely happy, in that kind of vacant eyed way she always looks, to me.

10 hours ago, TrixieTrue said:

I'm actually reading this book right now, and sorry, but Jenelle couldn't read it. It's too hard for her. I like to think I'm reasonably intelligent, and while I find the book extremely interesting, it's not exactly an easy read. It's also a great reminder that the history we learn is written by privileged white men, and many of our founding fathers were not necessarily kind and benevolent leaders. They were assholes. 

I’ve read it too and I agree. It’s really interesting, I highly recommend it.

6 hours ago, druzy said:

What are they teaching in that parenting class that Thundercunt and the Murder just told the judge they were taking?

How could anyone be this stupid??? Obviously he’s shown it a million times but he truly has zero impulse control!

3 hours ago, druzy said:

I don’t know how anyone could argue she’s not a narcissistic sociopath after reading this, especially. Tone. Deaf. Also, where is her love for Barb?? She just said their relationship is over forever and then posts this going on about how kids will always love their mothers. Pretty sure Barb never fucked up so badly Jenelle got removed from her care..but nevermind that... I want to punch her in her greasy, smirky face...and I’ve never punched anyone before.

3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

In fairness to Colin, the family of the girl told him that so he wouldn't call her any more.  Rather than just break up with him, she had her family tell him she was MURDERED!  I mean, I want to laugh but it is pretty sad.

That’s..insane. And sick. They told a paranoid schizophrenic that his girlfriend was murdered and it was covered up. As if that wouldn’t severely fuck him up more. If he wouldn’t quit calling, or whatever, they should’ve gotten a restraining order instead.

2 hours ago, starfire said:

It was very mature and classy of Nathan and Ashley to buy the necklace for Kaiser to give Jenelle, especially with Jenelle and The  Murderer being such extra nasty psychopaths lately. Jenelle and David would never in a million years do something like that on behalf of one of their kids.

That’s very impressive to me! David and Jenelle probably use it as evidence that Nathan still wants to be with Jenelle, never once realizing they did it for Kaiser because like you said, they’d never in a million years even think to do that. And then Jenelle posts the necklace, making it all about her, while shit talking the guy who actually purchased it.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Corey is a good dad (and person) who loves his girls unconditionally. Nathan is like a lot of “part time” or “absent” parents, in that he wouldn’t want any harm to come to Kaiser (on a basic human level and that’s his kid) and he enjoys him, but he isnt interested in putting in the physical, emotional or financial work of making sure he becomes a productive and healthy adult. If Jeremy didn’t have such a strong work ethic and lucrative career he would be more of a non druggie Nathan than a Corey type. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
38 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Jenelle looks like a Manson girl. 

Jenelle totally is a Manson girl, except it's "Fill in Name of Soulmate" girl.

What's the over and under on her next soulmate declaring that UBT is a devil who deceived and defrauded Poor Jenelle, who only wanted to love and protect her precious cash cows babies?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Adorable!

We don't ever get to see that in her thread.

I'm relived the children all seem to chillin for a change.

I give less than zero fucks about The

( Future) Land Squatters.

Edited by FairyDusted
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
On 6/4/2019 at 12:57 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I’m glad Barb blocked her number as well. Why is Jenelle so concerned with Nathan not having a car?!! Good grief. 

I think Nathan can’t drive due to his pending charges of public tampering at the gas station when he drove off with the nozzle still attached. His license may have been suspended. If he drives, then he is in violation of his existing court order related to this case. So she was looking for a way to get Kaiser away from him. As always, it’s all about Janelle. 

I also think that Janelle is still in love with Nathan. Or has some kind of obsession with him. That was the only relationship where he ends up better AFTER he leaves her. He is and will always be for her, “The One That Got Away”. This is another reason she kicked such a fuss that Nathan brought his girlfriend to the reunion and introduced Ashley to Barb. She would take him back in the blink of an eye if he crooked his pinky finger at her. Lurch knows this as well, even if Janelle never admits it out loud. This is why he has such vitriolic hatred for Nathan, calls him out about his manhood, and treats Kaiser like trash. I’m so happy Kaiser is away from them and is getting good care, he looks so good and happy now. 

On 6/4/2019 at 1:56 PM, Giant Misfit said:

From the looks of her, she appears to be "homesteading" Pizza Hut and milkshakes.

She is thick! You can even see it in her face. She also is probably wearing Spanx or some shaper to give her a smoother middle figure. But it just makes her look chunky in the middle. She should have gone one size up. 

On 6/4/2019 at 8:00 PM, lovesnark said:

There is a much longer video at Radar. Some highlights ....

Jenelle called the cops on Barb last night because she 'heard' Barb locked Ensley in her room.

Jenelle claims she had a hair follicle test and says Jace wrote 'Drugs are good' on Barb's car. Barb tells her Jace said there are bags of white stuff laying around at the swamp.

UBT called CPS in the next county over because the office handling the case is ignoring her. They claim Barb isn't taking care of Ensley and want to report her for the video Colin posted.

Nathan is standing at Barb's car and Jenelle gets jealous because Barb is talking to him. She tells Barb to stop talking shit to Nathan, he's not her best friend and Jenelle is HER DAUGHTER!

The entire time, she's stalling, pretending to be adjusting Ensley's carseat instead of leaving. Barb tells her several times to hurry up and Jenelle tells her to stop arguing in front of Ensley. 

She finally clomps off in her more classier court boots and the reporter follows her. UBT is waiting at her car and she talks to him for a second, then clomps back to a building.

I believe that Janelle, Lurch or one of their minions wrote that on Barbs car. Yes, they are probably stalking Barbara, maybe even manipulating Connor. They probably spend all their time scheming of a way to circumvent the system and get their kids back fair or foul. Just as the case with Nathan above...They are actively trying their usual approach of “make the other party look bad” thinking that would help them get custody. They ar so dumb. Anyone can see, and even the judge that some car tagging isn’t as bad as beating and murdering a family pet in front of your kids. 

On 6/4/2019 at 8:44 PM, monicageller said:

As far as I know, there is a gag order, which is why I'm confused as to why Jenelle is sprouting off all this stuff and then says to the reporter she can't talk about it. When she just did talk about it?!

The gag order only exists for what goes on INSIDE the courtroom. They can’t talk about what happens in the court room while court is in session. The judge can’t ban everything and all talk as it relates to the case because this violates the free speech amendment. But I do hope she gets docked for this interview by the judge. 

On 6/4/2019 at 9:06 PM, Everleigh said:

Barb seems distressed in the video where she and Jenelle are walking to the car with Ensley. You can tell she doesn't want to run afoul of the court's order concerning Jenelle spending time with Ensley, but of course, Jenelle doesn't care because she wants to "say hey" to her daughter. Too bad that's about where her interest in her kids tops out--saying hey and posing for the occasional photo. 

What's the deal with Barb and Nathan? Are they on good terms again? Hopefully, this means Barb and Nathan can maybe work something out where Kaiser can see his siblings outside of the visitation center. Where was Kai if not with Nathan in the parking lot? 

I know Jenelle is far from reasonable but what's her big issue with Barb now? That this 60 something-year-old woman is now taking care of two of Jenelle's kids and by all accounts is doing the best she can by them. Would Jenelle rather Ensley be taken in by a stranger just to spite Barb.  

What was Barb supposed to do in this situation? She was basically bullied into agreeing against her will. She couldn’t grab Ensley without making her upset and Jenelle knew this, in fact she banked on it. Barb was worried looking around, thinking of how to exit without traumatizing Ensley. What could she have done? Maybe screamed Help or Fire? Thus make herself look like a loon and therefore ‘unfit’. Or create a bigger scene that already was happening? She was also thinking that if she left to go INTO the courthouse to get help, Janelle would run off with Ensley...that would make Barb lose temp custody for real. I think she handled it as best as she could, knowing that Janelle was just doing this all for the cameras. Giving her a few minutes here for her ‘pictures’ was the lesser of two evils. Barb was firm in making sure it wasn’t more than a few minutes. Janelle kept distracting and manipulating her mom for more time by throwing out those asinine accusations and comments, and paid almost no attention to Ensley. She probably planned the whole thing ahead of time and told Lurch when she went back to the car she accomplished their nefarious goals. 

UBT running into Nathan was unplanned and I’m glad it was caught on tape. It shows that he still has a rotten temper that can strike at any minute and still hates Nathan, thus hates Kaiser. 

I hope the judge watches all these parking lot shenanigans in its entirety and slams DeluJenelle and DogKiller for it. 

I think Janelle cancelled the supervised visit on Tuesday because she was HIGH High high! She may have thought there would be a surprise drug test and knew she would bomb it since they were doing marijuana in DC. I feel she should be penalized for being so selfish. All the parties have to adjust their lives and schedules for visitation so I’m glad CPS didn’t give into her. 

Also, her claiming to still be fighting for Maryssa, is probably what her lawyer told them to say. The news last week is the truth, but it will look bad in the eyes of the judge to fight for 1 or 2 of 3 kids and make their case worse. Hence the rapid 180 on Maryssa. But that little girl has found her voice, found her power, and I hope that she will keep speaking up for herself and her siblings. 

• Love 20
15 hours ago, Tatum said:

I can't argue with that. I suspect Doris will be doing a lot of the day to day stuff if Kaiser does indeed stay with Nathan. Or maybe Nathan's girlfriend will.

An acquaintance I had in my younger years unexpectedly found himself a single full time dad in his early 20s, when the mom more or less dropped their kid off and never came back. Seemed like he had a never ending stream of teenage girlfriends eager to prove themselves by playing mom to his kid. Seemed like his girlfriend du jour was always some sweet naive young thing who basically was an unpaid nanny. That's kind of what I see happening with Nathan.

Absolutely Doris, but I can't agree with you more regarding the girlfriend.  She must love her a project because she took on a multi-year full-blown restoration and his abused kid to boot. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

I also think that Janelle is still in love with Nathan. Or has some kind of obsession with him. That was the only relationship where he ends up better AFTER he leaves her. He is and will always be for her, “The One That Got Away”. This is another reason she kicked such a fuss that Nathan brought his girlfriend to the reunion and introduced Ashley to Barb. She would take him back in the blink of an eye if he crooked his pinky finger at her. Lurch knows this as well, even if Janelle never admits it out loud. This is why he has such vitriolic hatred for Nathan, calls him out about his manhood, and treats Kaiser like trash. I’m so happy Kaiser is away from them and is getting good care, he looks so good and happy now. 

Well, Nathan is not exactly Prince Harry (or whoever it is the kids look up to these days as their romantic ideal- somehow I suspect Joey Lawrence and Jonathan Taylor Thomas are no longer the romantic standard- :😂) but I still maintain even circa 2013-2014 Jenelle outkicked her coverage in landing him, even with her Teen Mom 2 affiliation, which is really the only thing she has ever brought to the table.

On her best day, she's an average looking girl with an average level of intelligence, with no work ethic, no personality, no hobbies or interests of her own, with mental health issues, poor self esteem, and a complete inability for introspection, compassion, or maturity. 

• Love 18
24 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Absolutely Doris, but I can't agree with you more regarding the girlfriend.  She must love her a project because she took on a multi-year full-blown restoration and his abused kid to boot. 

You know, I am sure her affection for Kaiser is real, but I am so wary of guys like Nathan who let the women in their lives act as the parent by proxy (like that guy I knew). While they are providing their kid with a generally pretty solid caregiver who is probably better equipped to handle a small child than they are (the somewhat unwilling single dads), that only lasts as long as the romantic relationship lasts.

In the case of the guy I knew, while all the women he was involved with were very good to his son, and truly cared about him, I am sure the never ending revolving door of surrogate mothers confused the hell out of him. Particularly when they left and never came back. I mean, this guy was crafty and always had the replacement lined up (he was a decent looking guy, and there's nothing a naive teen girl loves more than playing "mom" to a kid she's ultimately able to walk away from if necessary), but that had to wreak havoc on this kid.

All this is the long way of saying I hope Nathan's girlfriend is here to stay, but I suspect he'll cheat on her or do something else to ruin the relationship and then where will Kaiser be? I hope Doris is prepared to step in.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Tatum said:

You know, I am sure her affection for Kaiser is real, but I am so wary of guys like Nathan who let the women in their lives act as the parent by proxy (like that guy I knew). While they are providing their kid with a generally pretty solid caregiver who is probably better equipped to handle a small child than they are (the somewhat unwilling single dads), that only lasts as long as the romantic relationship lasts.

In the case of the guy I knew, while all the women he was involved with were very good to his son, and truly cared about him, I am sure the never ending revolving door of surrogate mothers confused the hell out of him. Particularly when they left and never came back. I mean, this guy was crafty and always had the replacement lined up (he was a decent looking guy, and there's nothing a naive teen girl loves more than playing "mom" to a kid she's ultimately able to walk away from if necessary), but that had to wreak havoc on this kid.

All this is the long way of saying I hope Nathan's girlfriend is here to stay, but I suspect he'll cheat on her or do something else to ruin the relationship and then where will Kaiser be? I hope Doris is prepared to step in.

A lot of guys in that situation, if they are very smart with no desire to be a caregiver, they go looking for a wife to help them parent. 

While I have no doubt that Gary (from TM:OG) loves Kristina, he wanted to marry a woman who would be a good step mom. I would say any parent worth their salt with a small child (not a kid almost in college) wouldn’t want to bring someone into their home who wouldn’t love their child. Now Gary was a good Dad to Leah from Day 1 and wasn’t looking for someone to do his job, had he not found a suitable woman he would’ve stayed single rather than put Leah in a situation where her step parent didn’t love her. 

I think that’s why many single Moms don’t have serious relationships while their children are small- they may date or have an adult friend for sex/companionship, but unless they think the guy will love & financially provide for their child they aren’t going to bring the person into their child’s life. 

Of course there is a difference between THAT and Nathan who is looking for someone else to raise their child. When women do it they tend to look more for a provider than another primary caregiver with heteronormativity being what it is. 

I see more comparisons between Nathan and Jeremy than Nathan and Gary (now that I’m thinking of it). If Leah were to die/go to prison etc Jeremy would want Addie at Corey & Miranda’s- if Miranda said “no” he would get married so fast to have someone care for Addie and he could go back to doing his thing. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Jenelle Evans' 2nd baby daddy extended an olive branch to her 3rd baby daddy, David Eason, after the men got into a heated dispute outside court -- but they're nowhere near a peace treaty.

Sources connected to the exes tell TMZ ... Nathan Griffith actually reached out to Jenelle on Tuesday after she and David got pissed at him. You'll recall, they called him out for talking to our camera guy. David called Nathan a blabbermouth -- and flipped him off in the process.

We're told Nathan wasn't happy with how things were left as they drove away -- he does share 4-year-old Kaiser with Jenelle -- so he shot her a text to clarify he wasn't trying to do damage by talking to the media, he was just chit-chatting. 

Our sources say Jenelle didn't buy it, and thinks Nathan was looking for dirt on her and David's child custody case. BTW, Jenelle got into it with her own mom after Tuesday's court hearing too. Tough family day, for sure.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

If you need a laugh:

Jenelle Evans Sets the Record Straight on ''Absurd'' Custody Battle Rumors

Jenelle Evansis dispelling the "absurd" rumors surrounding her ongoing custody battle.

It's been a tumultuous few weeks for the Teen Mom star as she and husband, David Eason, battle to regain custody of her two children, Ensley, 2, and Kaiser, 4, as well as David's daughter, Maryssa. During this time, there has been much speculation about the trials and tribulations Jenelle and David are going through, but now the 27-year-old is speaking to E! News about the truth behind the matter. 

First and foremost, Evans insists that she and Eason are seeking to regain custody of their teen daughter Maryssa, in addition to Ensley and Kaiser. "The reports about custody are absurd. I don't understand why everyone thinks Maryssa is excluded out of this situation when every child is involved," she explains. "We are fighting for all the children to come home."

As for Maryssa's current living situation, she is staying with her mother and grandmother, who the MTV star says are refusing to cooperate. According to Jenelle, "Maryssa's grandmother and mother have cut David off completely. He's being nice as possible and trying to check up on her and they refuse to answer the phone."

Moreover, the mother-of-three is only allowed to see her children during supervised visits once a week. She says this has made it particularly difficult for her to attend court, since she cannot take her kids home with her. "It's really hard holding my emotions together when your child doesn't want to let you go, but if you don't hold it together and break down it will make the child more concerned and upset," she says of the experience.

To add further drama to the situation, Ensley is living with her mother, Barbara Evans, who Jenelle is once again feuding with. Evans describes their relationship as "rocky" and says that her mother has "broken my trust." She adds, "Back to square one with our relationship."

In the meantime, Jenelle says she is doing "everything possible to cooperate with Child Protective Services." Her attention is "completely" devoted to her children, but she says that she is also "working hard on my makeup kit from a distance."

At the end of the day, Jenelle is "hopeful" that she will regain custody of her children, especially with the help of her "major support team" and their "hard" work.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
(edited)

She’s “willing” to everything when it’s convenient for her.  That’s not how this works.  Interesting no mentions of substance and chemical testing, as those are usually one of the tenets of reunification.  

I also find it interesting that in all these statements she is making she is willing to do what it takes to get them back.  Yah, so, and then what?  You get them back and go right back to the lifestyle that got them removed?  Not once has she been quoted as admitting she did wrong by those kids and failed those kids.  Not once has she said she needs to change her lifestyle for the better and is committed to that.  Nope.  Just fake it til you make it. 

Edited by geauxaway
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
(edited)

I just can't with her, she's so damn delusional, narcisstic and a lying liar who lies.  As usual, "David is perfect and so nice to everyone and I just don't get why everyone is mean to him and hurts his feelings".

Fuck you, Mr. Uppercu(n)t and Miss. Thundercunts.  Fuck you.

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
On 6/1/2019 at 11:54 PM, charmed1 said:

Jenelle knows absolutely nothing about her kids. That’s obvious from all the shitty birthday parties she’s thrown for Jace. I remember the one where no one came except a random kid who happened to be in the facility at the same time. Then the one she posted about on social media where she was advertising some bakery or something and had pictures of her goofy face all over Jace’s cupcakes

Wait, wait.  Going back a few pages, but Jenelle got Jace cupcakes for his birthday with HER face on them?  Like a picture of her by herself on each individual cupcake?  How did I miss this?  How did the world miss this?  

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

The gag order only exists for what goes on INSIDE the courtroom. They can’t talk about what happens in the court room while court is in session. The judge can’t ban everything and all talk as it relates to the case because this violates the free speech amendment.

Are you talking about this gag order in particular?  Because that’s not how gag orders usually work.  In general, a gag order means you can’t talk publicly about the case in any capacity.  

• Love 13
52 minutes ago, druzy said:

This is hilarious! Swampdick is being nice and they won't answer his calls. Just like what both of them have done for years to Barb and Nathan. Whitney and her mother aren't obligated to take his calls and Maryssa probably doesn't want to talk to them. Let the swamp monsters try to set up a supervised visit for her. If she doesn't want to see them, she doesn't have to. 

Stalking Barb and Nathan in the courthouse parking lot isn't on the list of things CPS wants them to do, either. I sure hope the court was notified about Tuesday's stunt.

• Love 16
58 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I also find it interesting that in all these statements she is making she is willing to do what it takes to get them back.  Yah, so, and then what?  You get them back and go right back to the lifestyle that got them removed?  Not once has she been quoted as admitting she did wrong by those kids and failed those kids.  Not once has she said she needs to change her lifestyle for the better and is committed to that.  Nope.  Just fake it til you make it. 

This is a very good point. She acts like she's just jumping through hoops because they're required of her. She doesn't seem to show any realization that she needs to make serious life changes because the things that were going on were a PROBLEM. 

• Love 22

I really hope they never get the kids back because these two are such fucked up losers. If the kids get back on the land they will probably never get away again.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Well, Nathan is not exactly Prince Harry (or whoever it is the kids look up to these days as their romantic ideal- somehow I suspect Joey Lawrence and Jonathan Taylor Thomas are no longer the romantic standard- :😂) but I still maintain even circa 2013-2014 Jenelle outkicked her coverage in landing him, even with her Teen Mom 2 affiliation, which is really the only thing she has ever brought to the table.

On her best day, she's an average looking girl with an average level of intelligence, with no work ethic, no personality, no hobbies or interests of her own, with mental health issues, poor self esteem, and a complete inability for introspection, compassion, or maturity. 

And at that time she was quite fertile.   

• Love 4

Anyone wanna bet that UBT being as nice as possibly includes him yelling into the phone ?  For once there are consequences to their actions and they are not equipped to deal with that concept.... but I am so happy that Kaiser is looking so well !

• Love 21
22 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This is a very good point. She acts like she's just jumping through hoops because they're required of her. She doesn't seem to show any realization that she needs to make serious life changes because the things that were going on were a PROBLEM. 

Sadly, the only thing Jenelle has learned from this is to keep her mouth shut the next time David does something unacceptable.

1 minute ago, Lemur said:

I can't take anything seriously that E! has to say when they can't get basic facts right, like Maryssa being David's kid with an ex.   

Or the fact that she's 11, not a teen. Her birthdate has been published by multiple sources.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Was that nice as possible when he gathered all her stuff up and dumped it on her grandma's doorstep and said he was done with her? He may have legitimately changed his mind, but that doesn't mean his original actions didn't happen, Jenelle.

He didn't light it on fire?  Or whip it out and piss all over it?  That qualifies for "nice" when you're a sociopathic knuckle-dragging cro-mag, right?

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, Lemur said:

He didn't light it on fire?  Or whip it out and piss all over it?  That qualifies for "nice" when you're a sociopathic knuckle-dragging cro-mag, right?

Eh, hopefully Grandma was going to torch it anyways. Who knows what kind of head lice or scabies or rat shit was entrenched in any swamp relic David brought. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Marley said:

I really hope they never get the kids back because these two are such fucked up losers. If the kids get back on the land they will probably never get away again.

Yeah, the only thing DeluJenelle (love that) and David are learning from all this is how to keep their abusive actions even more under wraps.  Sad.

• Love 11