Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

During Tamra's THs, I couldn't stop staring at her eyes, wondering what the heck she had done.  Maybe its just how they look when she doesn't have several pounds of black goop around them.  She looks like she's squinting while trying to read cue cards, or she's having a reaction to a medication or something.  

• Love 3

Vicki moved out of the midwest to go to CA to make her fortune

Vicki moved to CA to be with Donn.  Her lover that she was screwing while she was married to her children's father. 

During Tamra's THs, I couldn't stop staring at her eyes, wondering what the heck she had done.

Her eyes do look extra small and squinty.  Maybe botox too close to get rid of crows feet?

• Love 1

Many people have posted that it is within Ryan and Brianna's capacity to purchase their own home.  Was there something on the show to indicate that Vicky was paying for their home?  Also, in prior weeks, many people pointed out that Vicki's financial situation was not so great that she could be purchasing $400,000 homes for others.   How would that work exactly?  She purchases for cash?  She puts down the down payment?  She qualifies for the loan and makes the payments?  Unlikely.   Doesn't she own two homes already, one of which she can't sell?  It's a serious slander to say outright that Vicki is bankrolling their marriage.

I agree with this.  Vicki had stated last season, or the season before last, that Don was still living in the house because it was tough for her to make the mortgage on her own. I don't know what would have changed where she can now afford the mortgage on her own (she also remodeled last season, maybe not the whole house but parts of it), and buy Ryan & Breanna a $300k-400k home too. I am sure Ryan makes good money in the military, I am sure they also pull a salary from the show.  Breanna, before she married and had babies, was a nurse, and from what I understand had the ability to make $90k in her career.  Who says she didn't save any of that? I'm not saying Vicks isn't helping, say giving her $$ towards a down payment or what have you, but as the poster states above, isn't bankrolling their marriage. I am sure the cost of living in OK is way lower than CA. Breanna was living in a condo/apt at the time of filming this season.

I had this on as background noise last night, but I agree with ghoulina about that OK house.  My first thought was, Carlton has a house in OK?! 

Carlton's Oklahoma vacation home! Haha, yeah I felt like the decor of that house was so over-the-top tacky, but the actual space itself and the kitchen were nice and large.  The second house looked sad and in the middle of nowhere, but Vicki's harping about Oklahoma and how it is so boring and terrible and the worst place in the world to live is just so fucking rude and disrespectful, not that I expect anything different at this point.

I didn't blame Lizzie, either, for being offended by Vicki's remarks about her ethnicity.  I definitely think it was more that Lizzie was offended Vicki didn't bother to remember or listen to her actual ANSWER to the damn question than it having anything to do with Lizzie not wanting to be compared to a Mexican.

I agree about Tamra's face in the TH's too... her face has looked weird all season and pretty much different (from itself) in every various scene/TH she has had this season.  I noticed the eye thing especially in this episode too.

• Love 1

Heather really bugged me with the cookie thing. For one thing, if your kids can't have a single cookie, why are they in the house? The other thing was 1 cookie is horrible because of bad eating habits, but she can give Coco a cupcake the size of a softball? I just think she hates Terry doing anything with out her permission, especially if it is something that endears him to the kids.

• Love 8
(edited)

I only remember NJ doing that.

I don't recall OC ever being filmed at the holidays, either.

However, I do recall NYC being filmed at the holidays.  

It's forever emblazoned in my mind thanks to the Fuck You in the Ass band that LuAnn hired.

My freaking DVR didn't record this episode last night for some reason but instead randomly set it to record tonight right before RHoNYC.

I was severely butt-hurt that I had to console myself with 16 and Pregnant instead of these bitches.  Oh well, tonight I'll have 2 straight hours of snark with the back-to-back recordings.

Actually, I was so happy to see all of the activity in this thread this morning that it kind of made up for the slackassery of my DVR.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2
I agree about Tamra's face in the TH's too... her face has looked weird all season and pretty much different (from itself) in every various scene/TH she has had this season.  I noticed the eye thing especially in this episode too.

That and her lips seem so tight and pinched. She's really just turning into her mother.

• Love 2
(edited)

TWOP refugee here and this is my 1st post. 

Heather and Shannon: like watching the battle of uptight, world's most anally retentive prigs. How they keep from sucking up the furniture is a modern miracle and worthy of a segment on Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. I'm starting to think that the fight over the chair was because each had started to partially anally retain it. 

Still in this battle I would side with Shannon. Heather is doing the most with the least and seems to have total recall of all things imaginary. The events she is relaying surrounding chairgate just didn't happen. No way did Shannon yell at her from the bathroom to the table. If she had, Bravo would have been all too pleased to play it. They had no problem showing a clip refuting that Shannon acted scary mad this episode. Girl, please!

Shannon is the lesser of two evils.  She is controlling however, she isn't entirely humorless (unless it concerns her husband) and seems able to have fun and find some joy from somewhere (i.e. her weirdo beliefs and half ass green attempts).  Shannon also seems moderately self aware of her ridiculousness. Is Heather capable of that? Heather always seems so dour and humorless. I think the only time I see genuine happiness is when she gets an acting job (courtesy of her Bravo connection but I'm sure she believes it is because of her tremendous talent) or when she is discussing her new home with the motorcourt. When LIzzie and Danielle were taking the tour of Shannon's home, I could almost imagine Terry and Heather saying "You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait to you get a load of our new digs!"

Heather's two oldest kids - the boy and the girl look just like Terry. 

Coco looks adorable with her side pony.

A hard head makes a soft ass. After Ryan had to have abnormal breast tissue removed after taking illegal steroids, his ass is still dumb enough to get parking lot hormones from strangers? I hope he grows a vagine! What a worthless dummy! Is it any wonder that the only jobs he gets are those offered by Tamra or whatever man Tamra is currently giving up the panties too? 

NO patience for Brianna. If Vicki isn't giving her money for the downpayment than she should have never dragged her mother along to OK. Just go out there with her husband and son and buy a damn house. Be a damn grown ass woman. I doubt Vicki dragged her mom out to Cali to get her okay on where to live. Vicki is exasperating and I have no doubt that it was a trial having Vicki for a mother, but Bri seems almost addicted to Vicki's narcissism. With a clear escape in sight, she still thinks of ways to make matters worse by asking Vicki along.  What good would have come from that except bitching and complaining.

Bri shushing Vicki and accusing her of yelling in the restaurant when she wasn't was an interesting moment that points to a bigger issue. I just don't know what yet. 

Ryan was an asshole to try to get Vicki to eat frigging lamb testicles. He knew damn well what they were when he ordered them. I don't like people like that. Other than that he didn't bother me too much this episode.

Edited by islandgal
  • Love 7

Don't forget they get paid for being on this show too. Brianna has done several episodes every season since she was a teenager. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a pretty hefty nest egg saved up.

Ryan also has an ex-wife with a child, as I recall, so I'm sure he's got child support payments if not spousal support. 

Didn't Briana own a condo in OC?  If so, that could be where the majority of the $400K is coming from.

Any attractiveness in Tamra has been completely eradicated with whatever she has done to her face, which is so tight it looks painful.  Her face no longer seems to have a shape.  All of those fillers make her face look like it is swallowing up her eyes.  

I agree with the other poster that I don't think Heather allows Terry to do anything with the kids -- from cookies to anything else -- without her express permission.  If she isn't steamrolling over Terry she isn't happy.  Meanwhile, he seems so incredibly aware of the camera that he tries to be the jokester at every opportunity.

How old is Shannon? She has the requisite botoxed face and nose job but has the appearance to me of a women in her late 50s.  Her husband seems like he's 20 years younger than her.  She's another who doesn't seem happy unless she is berating her husband or controlling the kids.

Vicki is funny.  She really considers herself hot.  Yes Shannon, you must be jealous of your husband with two hot women.  The actual hot woman and Vicki.  

• Love 1

Did anyone notice the tense look on Ryan's face towards the end of that dinner. It was like Vicki could see the rage simmering, and that is why she backtracked and started begging him to be patient with her. I could almost here the unspoken, "please don't take this out on my daughter after Ieave." I think that she goes out of her way to placate him for just that reason.Now that they will no longer be living together, she has to be worried about how isolated Brianna is going to be with just Ryan and two small children. 

• Love 1

Heather always seems so dour and humorless. I think the only time I see genuine happiness is when she gets an acting job (courtesy of her Bravo connection but I'm sure she believes it is because of her tremendous talent) or when she is discussing her new home with the motorcourt. When LIzzie and Danielle were taking the tour of Shannon's home, I could almost imagine Terry and Heather saying "You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait to you get a load of our new digs!"

Didn't they tour Shannon's house for ideas on whgat to make bigger?

Coco looks adorable with her side pony.

Is that really her name? I was kinda surprised to see her wearing a tshirt iwht her name on it. I don't think that's a good idea...

Ryan was an asshole to try to get Vicki to eat frigging lamb testicles. He knew damn well what they were when he ordered them. I don't like people like that. Other than that he didn't bother me too much this episode.

Yeah, I hate when people do that crap, but Vicki's reaction wold have been priceless!

Didn't they tour Shannon's house for ideas on whgat to make bigger?

Is that really her name? I was kinda surprised to see her wearing a tshirt iwht her name on it. I don't think that's a good idea...

Yeah, I hate when people do that crap, but Vicki's reaction wold have been priceless!

It's totally the kind of crap that Vicki and Tamra would do to someone else and find funny,

• Love 1

I enjoyed the family photo sessions; they really highlighted Heather's and Shannon's micro-management, controlling, OCD ways. I was beyond amazed that Coco didn't have a full-out tantrum with all of Heather's constant fussy direction. When Coco was told to look serious, but not too serious, she changed her expression like she actually understood what the hell that meant. She is only 3 right?

I kept wondering why Shannon and her family didn't just have their picture taken in front of one of their 2 Christmas trees. Her house is gorgeous, but I can't stand that pretentious entryway. It just seems so dark and depressing with all of the dark wood and marble. I don't believe I have seen a single window, not even a small pane ofstained glass in or next to the front door, anywhere in that area. The rest of her house seems so light and airy. That entryway just seems so out of place to me, so oppressive.

• Love 2

What was all that Gretchen crap Vicki was spewing in her TH?  She was saying she didn't see 'the light' when choking but that Gretchen would be on the other side telling her to go to the light.  So Gretchen is undead?  A vampire?

I figured she was saying Gretchen was Satan, beckoning her from Hell.  I could be wrong.

• Love 1

Her real name is Collette. Coco is just her nickname, but I think the nickname (and Coco, herself!) are adorable.

(edited)

Did anyone notice the tense look on Ryan's face towards the end of that dinner. It was like Vicki could see the rage simmering, and that is why she backtracked and started begging him to be patient with her. I could almost here the unspoken, "please don't take this out on my daughter after Ieave." I think that she goes out of her way to placate him for just that reason.Now that they will no longer be living together, she has to be worried about how isolated Brianna is going to be with just Ryan and two small children.

I read this scene totally differently. Vicky had been picking at Brianna and Ryan all day about moving, the house, and "taking her grandchild". I thought he was giving her a look that he was about to say something to put her in her place if she didn't back off. I thought it was funny that Vicki was asking him to be patient with her when they are the ones going through the big change. You think she could be the least bit supportive. Have we ever seen her in a scene where she has been supportive of any family member? I'm not being sarcastic, seriously asking because I can't recall one.

Psychoticstate, I forgot about his other kid so thanks for the reminder. I wonder if we will ever see it? Especially interesting as this is being filmed over the holidays.

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 1
they had a white wedding because Vicki insisted.  She should pay for it.  I hold no brief for Vicki at all.  She's lucky her kids even speak to her.  I don't see "love" with her, I see endless needy narcissism and possessiveness.

Actually, no. Briana even said during her "bomb dropping dinner" that they still want to have a big wedding.  And as for my assumption that Vicki will help pay for their home:

1) Vicki suggested when Briana went to her office that  "we buy a home in OC and rent in OK." We meaning her and Briana.

2) Why would Briana bring her along otherwise? It seemed clear to me that all she did was complain about Vicki the entire time.  If she wants to make a clean break, etc. then she should just cut her ties and pay her own way.  It didn't seem to me like she was just including Vicki to be nice. 

Could I be wrong? Absolutely.  But what else do we do but suppose on forums like these?

• Love 4

Her real name is Collette. Coco is just her nickname, but I think the nickname (and Coco, herself!) are adorable.

I think she is darling but Collette is such a pretty name, I hate that they are calling her Coco.

Actually, no. Briana even said during her "bomb dropping dinner" that they still want to have a big wedding.  And as for my assumption that Vicki will help pay for their home:

1) Vicki suggested when Briana went to her office that  "we buy a home in OC and rent in OK." We meaning her and Briana.

2) Why would Briana bring her along otherwise? It seemed clear to me that all she did was complain about Vicki the entire time.  If she wants to make a clean break, etc. then she should just cut her ties and pay her own way.  It didn't seem to me like she was just including Vicki to be nice. 

Could I be wrong? Absolutely.  But what else do we do but suppose on forums like these?

Exactly.  There is no reason for Vicki to go home shopping with them unless they want her opinion (which it seems they clearly do not) or she's helping them to buy it.  I'm not faulting Vicki or Briana if Vicks is helping but Briana needs to shut it with criticisms about Vicks and California.

• Love 4

I'm not quite sure why Lizzie is on the show -- yet.  She's nice & sensible.  So is her husband.  He seems like a hard working nice guy.  Are they on the wrong show?  OK, Lizzie has a strong personality, that's for sure.  She's not as dull as Danielle.  But so far I'm not getting why she's there.  Is it just to drive Vicks & Tams nuts & wacko (more than they usually are) cuz she's so much younger & better looking than either of 'em?

I was kinda shocked to see how mellow Ranting Ryan was.  Vicks was maddening.  Non-stop insults to Oklahomans & then insulting everyone in the military.  Nice work, Vicks, you moron.

Heather is maddening.  She's one of those people who will never, ever, ever, ever, ever admit she is wrong.  NEVER!  She'd rather be shot dead by a firing squad than ever admit she's wrong.  But Shannon is exactly the same way.  Wow, Shannon sure had a huge honker!  I could tell she had her nose done.  Both her nose & her chin look very fake & pointy.  Anyone notice how quiet both Lizzie & Danielle got when Shannon was talking about having her nose done?  Maybe cuz they both had their noses done too?

I have to give Shannon props for admitting she had her nose and chin done and yes, I did note how quiet Lizzie and Danielle got when Shannon spoke about her face work....I recall an episode a few seasons back where Tamra tried to get Gretchen (I think it was those 2, please correct me if I'm wrong) admit that she had work done and Gretchen was not having it...Gretchen would not admit she had suntheen done....

I'm still not sure if I can like Shannon, time will tell....when Heather first came on, I did like her, but have since changed my mind!!  Familiarity breeds contempt!!

• Love 1
(edited)

From what is going on it appears we are somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas on the show.  Heather's angers issues towards Shannon are because she feels excluded?  It seems Heather is steaming she wasn't invited to the USC game with the Beadors, the Judges and Heather McDonald and her husband.  It had to have happened weeks before the sit down between Heather and Shannon.

I am one of those who never cared for Heather or her equally pretentious husband Terry and they both seem to want to be involved in everything-complaining all the way why they made the commitment to attend.  The holiday photos shot on a faux backlot?  Heather's children are well-behaved (which is a good thing)but the pretentious scene with the cookies and the kids fake acting is just too hard to watch.

When one's perception is decidedly different than the filmed events do they suffer from impaired perspective or are they just a liar?

Tamra retweeted a  comment that last night's episode was boring-she agreed.  She also commented she was not a fan of the production's request she wear white eyeliner. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

What was all that Gretchen crap Vicki was spewing in her TH?  She was saying she didn't see 'the light' when choking but that Gretchen would be on the other side telling her to go to the light.  So Gretchen is undead?  A vampire?

I wish they would stop mentioning Gretchen's name. I fear that like with Candyman and Bloody Mary, you say her name a few times and she will appear and just no!

Why would Briana bring her along otherwise? It seemed clear to me that all she did was complain about Vicki the entire time.  If she wants to make a clean break, etc. then she should just cut her ties and pay her own way.  It didn't seem to me like she was just including Vicki to be nice.

Valid point.

I would love to know Briana's thought on what is entailed and considered helping her. Vicki's a working grandma with her own business and life who is available for babysitting duty. Hell at one point she was a live in sitter and the newlyweds were able to live in a mcmansion at bargain basement prices. She is a grown ass woman who ran off to get married without a word to her mom and then got knocked up! What big or little help Vicki gives her should be seen as generous. Vicki seems incredibly bonded to Troy so they do spend time together. Does Bri want her to give her money, clean her house, do laundry or cook?

Tamra retweeted a  comment that last night's episode was boring-she agreed.  She also commented she was not a fan of the production's request she wear white eyeliner.

Tamra its official - Bravo production HATES YOU!

• Love 3
Vicki moved to CA to be with Donn.  Her lover that she was screwing while she was married to her children's father.

I thought he was filling up her love tank. Later on he drained it.

• Love 1

I don't love or hate Shannon, but she seems to have completely blended in with and gelled with the other girls really quickly.  I feel like she's been a cast member forever.  The other new one... whose name totally escapes me... is boring.  And I think it's interesting that her kitchen seems so small and cramped.  I'm so used to the 7000 sf monstrosities on this show that a normal house seems small.

Vicki may or may not be helping out with finances, but my guess as to why she helped Brianna and Ryan house hunt is because Bravo used it for a storyline and Brianna is paid when she's on the show.

During last season's reunion, I found it curious that Brianna was allowed to control the conversation about Ryan's behavior toward Lydia's mom, and the subject has never been brought up since.  That scene was so intense and disturbing, and it's very unlike Bravo to not allow commentary about such things. 

• Love 2

Exactly.  There is no reason for Vicki to go home shopping with them unless they want her opinion (which it seems they clearly do not) or she's helping them to buy it.  I'm not faulting Vicki or Briana if Vicks is helping but Briana needs to shut it with criticisms about Vicks and California.

I always ask myself if its first a true tale or second does it seem to be production pushed, tweaked or scripted for season continuity or third is it "Gretchened" which for me means completely fake and will eventually piss off both fans and Bravo. In this case I vote for the second choice with Brianna being paid to appear.

"she can be a little bitch, though." Terry DuBrow

Obvs I still have not gotten over him saying his 3 yr old child was a bitch.  She is too cute though.

• Love 1
During last season's reunion, I found it curious that Brianna was allowed to control the conversation about Ryan's behavior toward Lydia's mom, and the subject has never been brought up since.  That scene was so intense and disturbing, and it's very unlike Bravo to not allow commentary about such things.

Seriously! Andy has nagged and nagged cast members over stupid trivialities, but here we are with a huge concern and it's just tossed out?

• Love 1

Hi!! First time poster from TWOP (though I rarely posted due to fear of the mods) ...

Tamra's eyeliner seriously scared me.  You know how you look at someone and their eyes are bloodshot, or they have a huge zit, or food in their teeth, and you look away so that you don't draw attention the THING and embarrass them?  I seriously looked away from the TV every time Tamra showed up on the screen with her white eyeliner so that I wouldn't stare at her and make her feel weird.  After a few times, I had to tell myself that she is on TV and can't see me staring ... so then I couldn't help but to get closer to the TV and stare every time she popped up.  It looked so weird, like zombie eyes.  You know how she usually has so much black eyeliner on that you can barely see her eyes?  I think wearing white eyeliner was her way to make her eyes "pop" and appear more open ...and did they ever! 

• Love 1

Note to Heather:  Let your poor husband have his onion rings and let your daughter have an occasional cookie now and then.  Thank you.

I saw this scene very differently. Clearly she lets them have cookies because she has them in the house. She also opted to treat the kids at the park to huge cupcakes vs. granola or an apple, so she doesn't seem to be completely adverse to the fun stuff. My take was that she had already told the kids "no". Maybe they had already had enough sweets for the day, or maybe she didn't want them to ruin their dinner. She seemed irritated because she told the kids "no", yet Terry so easily gave into them.

• Love 2
(edited)

Yeah. I think Vicki would be concerned if Brianna was moving even if she had a nice normal husband. However, the Vicki we're currently seeing is on a freaking ten OTT and it's got to be that she knows what Ryan is really like.

It's ironic that Brianna and Vicki argue over the exact same thing. Their horrible choices in men..

I was a little surprised to hear Brianna complain about her life decisions to Vicki and hating California. I feel like her personality has done a complete 180 since she broke up with her first boyfriend and had her surgery. I seriously hope that she doesn't waste the rest of her life being miserable because she's married to an abusive controlling husband.

The only thing I like about Lizzie so far is her adorable son, Preston.

Edited by charming

I am sure the cost of living in OK is way lower than CA. Breanna was living in a condo/apt at the time of filming this season.

Okie viewer here. It's been a long time since I saw this report on the news, but several years ago, one of the networks compared the cost of living in different cities and found that the equivalent of a $90-100K house in Oklahoma City would cost upwards of $700K in San Francisco. Cost of living is considerably lower here and for $400K, Brianna and Ryan could get a very nice, new-construction house with a decent sized yard.

• Love 1

My take was that she had already told the kids "no". Maybe they had already had enough sweets for the day, or maybe she didn't want them to ruin their dinner. She seemed irritated because she told the kids "no", yet Terry so easily gave into them.

I would be inclined to believe this if she had actually told Terry "I already told them they couldn't have anymore sweets today" or, "I don't want them to ruin their dinner." Instead, Terry offered the kids a cookie and they got excited then, Heather said no as the kids were getting excited. Then she said something about wanting to set healthy eating standards. It didn't appear as though Heather had said anything prior to Terry having already offered them a cookie. It just looked like she said no after the offer was already made. Which kind of puts Terry in that odd place of, I already said they could have one and now she is saying no. Rather than Heather having already said they couldn't and Terry just went against her wishes.

• Love 1

One of the things that gets to me the most about Brianna is her tendency to blame Vicki for her own decisions. I have no doubt Vicki was a nightmare of a mom, but Brianna's list of things Vicki stopped her from doing was stupid. Michael went to college out of state, she would have been done with nursing school before Drs without Borders. All of her stuff were choices she made as an adult. Sure Vicki may have bitched. So what? Grow up and take it and move on. Brianna confuses Vicki's crazy complaints with Vicki preventing. She reminds me of a relative of mine who also has a very controlling parent that she blames for everything she never got to do. Great person, but she's 40 years old and still can't stand up and make her own decisions and just deal with what may come. She also told me that I don't understand because my parents support every thing I do. I told her she was wrong, that they argue and complain and guilt me about things all the time, but i just grew a set and decided to live my life anyway. It's not my moms fault if I never move to Paris and I'm not going to pretend it is.

• Love 2

I wish they would stop mentioning Gretchen's name. I fear that like with Candyman and Bloody Mary, you say her name a few times and she will appear and just no!

Exactly!  Though seriously, stop mentioning Gretchen and Alexis.  Tamra and to some extent Vicki wanted to marginalize those 2 yet here they are, bringing them up in a new season.

Did anyone notice that Shannon's holiday cards were actually misspelled? The last one says "Wishing you a joyous holi-day". Unless she's Indian and celebrating a completely different event, it's spelled holiday. 

Totally agree, Fozzybear.

Briana perpetually backpedals in her stories.  Briana chose to go to college close to her boyfriend.  She said that she chose the house she lived in during college bc it was something like 2 miles from him.  Okay, fine.  When he dumped her and she and Vicki were discussing the possibility of her becoming an army nurse, Vicki said that she didn't want Briana to make a hasty decision based on her recent breakup. Briana got defensive and said nothing she was doing had anything to do with Colby, THEN she said that she was sick of other people in her life dictating her choices, ie: Colby saying that he wanted to stay in the OC and become a firefighter.  Huh?  Which is it?

Own the decisions that you make, girlfriend. 

• Love 1

What good would have come from that except bitching and complaining.

Don't forget the cameras wouldn't have been there without Icki.  Briwahnna is as much a famewhore as her mother.

(edited)

A poster from TWOP here,

I think last night's episode was a little boring, but it felt like old school OC with the individual scenes that all five housewives had.  I do agree with an above poster that filming the new season during the holiday season was a smart move since people naturally have get togethers during the holiday season. 

I'm kind of surprised Tamra hated the episode since she actually didn't come across so mean-spirited and bitter.  Tamra in individual scenes seems somewhat likable as opposed to when she's in scenes with the other women.

I did like Shannon/Danielle/Lizzie's brief scene and kind of surprised that the scene was included since there was very little drama in it other then a brief mention of the Shannon/Heather issues.  At least Shannon admits that she feels she is partly to blame when she mentioned how she always seems to stick her foot in her mouth around Heather and she was on point when she said that she doesn't think Heather is the type of person to admit she is ever wrong.

Shannon and Heather's sit down was interesting without the shouting that happens most of the time.  Shannon seems to be a mix of Heather/Vicki, yet she does fit in on the show better then Lizzie and Danielle do.  I think part of the issue between Shannon and Heather is that they are both a like, but I do think Heather comes across very concsending (sp?) whenever she speaks.  Tamra and Vicki seem to give in because they know she would slaughter them, but Shannon seems the type that could hold her own against her if needbe.   The only person to put Heather in her place thus far was Lydia, and man I wish she would come for a visit just to jab at Heather.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 1

I agree with the poster who said that Heather clearly allows the children to have cookies because she has them in the house. I also am pretty sure Terry just came home from work, was maybe having a cookie himself and offered it to the children without checking with her about whether they'd met their sugar quota for the day, as fathers are wont to do, or whether it was okay to have a cookie at that time. Part of teaching them healthy habit is making them understand that treats are regulated. When i was a child, having a glass of ginger ale was the equivalent of a rare glass of expensive Champagne!. But given my druthers, I'd have been guzzling it all day long.

She is still my favorite, but wow, she's become a sourpuss this season. I'm still not sure about Shannon, but do enjoy her bursts of honesty about her physical insecurities, like her old nose and chin. Hate the way she treats her husband, though.

Kudos to the poster who said she hopes Ryan grows a vagina from his parking lot steroids. What an idiot!

When did Tamara actually exhibit concern for her kids let alone enough to have it get old?

Oh, "aging fear or her son" not "aging fear for her son", never mind.....

Sorry did I type that wrong? Should I have said Tamara's fear of aging?

Hey Shannon - I too like to think that everyone looks forward to receiving my Christmas Card every year - just like 300 million others!

If your Christmas card is anything like your avatar I want one!

• Love 2