Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Saying goodbye to all the former TwoP gang. You guys are hilarious.

I am not a fan of this format. Too many threads for all the shows. I am sure it works for many, not for me, so moving on.

Keep the Snark going, it's good for them!  

• Love 3

Or going to OK and complaining about how she doesn't want a fancy Coto-like home for her family while looking at $400,000 houses. She's one of those frustrating people who has no self-awareness while being very harsh about other people. I feel for her because I really do think Vicki emotionally stunted her, but she is still a very frustrating person.

Just a word about $400,000 houses.  In my midwestern city, this is not a high price for a home.  Extremely modest homes in the right neighborhood come at that price.  Vicki's house, I"m sure, comps at two to three times that amount.  Real estate is a great investment and you should buy as much as you can afford.   I think it's clear that Brianna and her husband have been approved for that amount.  I can't fault her for buying what she can afford.  

Several posters have commented that houses near the base hold their value and sell quickly.  So, this is a wise financial decision and a prudent move on Brianna's part.  

"no self-awareness" is the Reality TV formula.  Common as hell in real life, too.

I am beginning to enjoy the Tamara and Rapey Ryan scenes. Gives me a chance to do the dishes or brush my teeth or start a load of laundry. I guess I could just do the Vicki zzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 2

I'm not convinced a $400,000 house is affordable for Brianna and Ryan without a little help. In fact - they did not live near the socal base while in OC - something happened to Brianna's and/or their condo(?). Ryan is a staff sergeant. To me they seem to be distancing themselves from their peers. It doesn't even seem like they have their own friends. Plus he is unlikely to be sent on deployment again with his PTSD, hence no additional pay for that - and Brianna is a SAHM for longer now being pregnant again.

Although they get money for this show.

Did anyone else catch Ryan saying that he bought the HGH at "his gym"?  That either means that he has to go somewhere besides CUT to workout or that Eddie is his dealer.  I'm not sure which is a worse reflection on Tamra's fitness establishment.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Tamra looked a bit nervous about him naming her gym.

There's something about Heather that makes me want to go to her house and break rules. I want to be invited to one of her parties, show up, sneeze on the buffet table, fart at the dinner table, pick my nose and call it a night.

Where have you been all my life? I would do all of that, but the piece de résistance? Leaving every single one of their wall hangings just a little bit crooked. I'd probably just stay in what I imagine is their 10,000 square foot crawl space. Making them think they had a ghost would be my full time job.

• Love 3

Where have you been all my life? I would do all of that, but the piece de residence? Leaving every single one of their wall hangings just a little bit crooked. I'd probably just stay in what I imagine is their 10,000 square foot crawl space. Making them think they had a ghost would be my full time job.

Heck, just take up residence in one of their 100 bedrooms. They'd never find you. :-D

• Love 1

I have realized that I much prefer Housewives who are not housewives, and do not have small children. Far too many kids on this show now. I really don't need to see Lizzie's kid hitting her, or now her sister and sister's kids added to the mix. Ugh. I miss childless Gretchen. At least Tamra's ex had the good sense not to allow her kids on the show. Thank you for that, Simon.

Other than her annoying children, I don't have an opinion on Lizzie one way or the other. Though I am not seeing valedictorian material here. When she was touring Shannon's house, she commented that the staircase went all the way up. Isn't that the point of a staircase?

I loved how Tamra clarified that Ryan was buying HGH in the parking lot of the gym. Much better. And how Tamra is so clueless that she doesn't see that there is no difference between Ryan taking drugs due to body issues, and Ryan's mother taking drugs due to aging issues. Apples, trees, and all that stuff.

I have realized that I much prefer Housewives who are not housewives, and do not have small children. Far too many kids on this show now. I really don't need to see Lizzie's kid hitting her, or now her sister and sister's kids added to the mix. Ugh. I miss childless Gretchen. At least Tamra's ex had the good sense not to allow her kids on the show. Thank you for that, Simon.

Other than her annoying children, I don't have an opinion on Lizzie one way or the other. Though I am not seeing valedictorian material here. When she was touring Shannon's house, she commented that the staircase went all the way up. Isn't that the point of a staircase?

I loved how Tamra clarified that Ryan was buying HGH in the parking lot of the gym. Much better. And how Tamra is so clueless that she doesn't see that there is no difference between Ryan taking drugs due to body issues, and Ryan's mother taking drugs due to aging issues. Apples, trees, and all that stuff.

I did like the messed up teens on this franchise and the more accomplished ones in NYC. In both cases the older kids added interest that helped round out the wives stories.

I did like the messed up teens on this franchise and the more accomplished ones in NYC. In both cases the older kids added interest that helped round out the wives stories.

I agree regarding the teens - which is why I said small children. Though I can't say I cared for the Curtin Kids. But I haven't minded any of the NYC ones - again teen aged. I have no interest in, say, Kristen freaking out because her kid wasn't walking at 17 months. Just. Don't. Care.

I agree regarding the teens - which is why I said small children. Though I can't say I cared for the Curtin Kids. But I haven't minded any of the NYC ones - again teen aged. I have no interest in, say, Kristen freaking out because her kid wasn't walking at 17 months. Just. Don't. Care.

Yes, I was pretty sure that's what you meant and I agree about most of the young kids. It seems like most of the new wives have young kids or no kids and I think that's because Bravo wants younger women.

• Love 1

Where have you been all my life? I would do all of that, but the piece de résistance? Leaving every single one of their wall hangings just a little bit crooked. I'd probably just stay in what I imagine is their 10,000 square foot crawl space. Making them think they had a ghost would be my full time job.

I want to join you guys! Lets go! I'm not that adventurous but I would probably do the following:

Eat all of the garnishes off of the food.

If there is cake, take the bow off and stuff it in my bra.

Pour wine on the furniture.

Start a food fight at the table.

• Love 1