Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

(edited)
47 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm not a believer in all of Amber's diagnoses. I have a way more simple theory. Amber simply needs to have her ass beat. If Chrissy had beat her ass on MBC or if Farrah surprised us all and dropkicked Amber, I would bet a shiny quarter we would see a completely different Amber. Amber has been incredibly lucky these men have been men and didn't shake the shit out of her. 

She's a shit mother and a posing bad ass. She can take all the meds she wants but what she needs is a genuine ass whooping.

All this....plus I think she abuses drugs. Many of her actions smell far and wide of drug/alcohol abuse. The subjects often display behavior that COULD be seen as BPD when it's actually the drugs or lack thereof. Some would rather be labeled with mental illness rather than garden variety addicts with anger issues.

Edited by FairyDusted
Correct abbreviations would be nice
  • Love 17
18 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm not a believer in all of Amber's diagnoses. I have a way more simple theory. Amber simply needs to have her ass beat. If Chrissy had beat her ass on MBC or if Farrah surprised us all and dropkicked Amber, I would bet a shiny quarter we would see a completely different Amber. Amber has been incredibly lucky these men have been men and didn't shake the shit out of her. 

She's a shit mother and a posing bad ass. She can take all the meds she wants but what she needs is a genuine ass whooping.

I agree 100% with your simple theory! Once she gets her ass kicked she'll realize she ain't shit. Some people have to learn the hard way and Amber is one of them.

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Debra tweeted the “story”. She’s one who should just stfu.

060E3BB9-B255-4786-BEA2-AA473EA066A6.jpeg

Debz OG, good lord. Now I'm expecting an expletive filled rant in 3,2,1....You know she would if she wasn't already in deep doodoo.

This franchise is so done. You know the rest of them are quaking in their shoes, or at least, they should be.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 7
(edited)

An insider close to Amber told Us weekly “she wasn’t just upset out of nowhere”.  Sorry that still doesn’t justify using a machete!   Source also says she takes her mental health seriously... sure. She just doesn’t take her meds or does anything her doctors tell her 

Edited by dariafan
Added more
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, dariafan said:

An insider close to Amber told Us weekly “she wasn’t just upset out of nowhere”.  Sorry that still doesn’t justify using a machete!   Source also says she takes her mental health seriously... sure. She just doesn’t take her meds or does anything her doctors tell her 

She does too take her mental health seriously!! How dare you even suggest such a thing! She uses that diagnosis as the excuse for her shit behavior on a daily basis.

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

She does too take her mental health seriously!! How dare you even suggest such a thing! She uses that diagnosis as the excuse for her shit behavior on a daily basis.

We have all seen her consume alcohol, regularly, that tells me all I need to know about how seriously she takes her mental health.

• Love 13

I just wanted to remind everyone about Andrew. He’s familiar with restraining orders as he has had two taken out on him by other women. So while I know amber is capable of doing what she’s accused of I also know Andrew knows his way around a court and may have exaggerated some of the abuse. I do 100% believe Attacked him but don’t believe everything Andrew is telling the whole truth. I think this has gotten away from him and he’s keeping up with it liking the attention 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Not saying it’s Andrew’s fault.... what time could the fireworks have been scheduled? In Geist, and Anderson (where Amber’s mom lives, and attended) it was 10pm. So, near that time until what, 2am, he was going back and forth to the house, with James?

• Useful 1
On 7/20/2019 at 6:33 AM, ginger90 said:

Not saying it’s Andrew’s fault.... what time could the fireworks have been scheduled? In Geist, and Anderson (where Amber’s mom lives, and attended) it was 10pm. So, near that time until what, 2am, he was going back and forth to the house, with James?

Both Andrew and Amber are dopes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Now could Dr sad Panda actually help these people instead of feeding into their victimization mindset and their contents “ but meeeeeee. What about meeeeee?  My mental health.   “. Yes.  Lay off the drugs. Lay off the booze.  Lay off the quesadillas CATE.  Lay off the social media and get off the damn couch !

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

I just bet Deborah EMBA would be only too happy to "help" Amber with her mental/spiritual problems.  I think she (Deborah) may be the thirstiest mom of them all, and I think she would do *anything* to get back on the show, with her being on and Farrah not being on as the cherry on top.

• Love 7

Gotta wonder how that went down. Hopefully it was done in a center like Adam and Aubrey. Staying quiet on SM while she is holed up at Soma Sally's has GOT to be just killing her. Amber got out of the reunion Hillbilly Countess Style.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

https://radaronline.com/photos/amber-portwood-baby-daddy-andrew-glennon-texting-other-woman-after-arrest-teen-mom-og/

Now, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal Glennon has been talking to another woman and has even invited her to Indiana!

“Andrew started talking to a woman after Amber’s arrest,” a source told Radar. “He has been confiding in her about the whole situation through text.”

But their friendly interaction turned flirty on his end, as he asked for photos of the woman.

“She sent him photos of herself, nothing inappropriate,” the source said. “He told her how beautiful she is.”

But his advances didn’t end there, as the insider added, “He wanted her to come to Indiana, but she declined.”

• LOL 6
(edited)

Hmmm instagram rant to follow?

It’s a stupid tweet. Has anyone read the comments on it? Oh what could it be, the Radar story? The fact he called the police? The you need treatment, you are a wonderful person comments.....are you ok? OMG

Same post on Instagram 

985B1111-6B5F-44BA-9D22-5094FD98E3CF.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 9
22 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Oh no, does this mean Amber is going to start her own cabaret?

Two options on this:

1.  She'd be too upset, anxious, dealing with her illnesses to attend (plus not wanting to get off of the couch or bed).

2.  It'd have the saddest songs known to man 'sung'.  Pity Party Cabaret.  Maybe Cate could do an opening act.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

Two options on this:

1.  She'd be too upset, anxious, dealing with her illnesses to attend (plus not wanting to get off of the couch or bed).

2.  It'd have the saddest songs known to man 'sung'.  Pity Party Cabaret.  Maybe Cate could do an opening act.

I guess we will never know what Amber's version of "Money Can't Buy You Class" will be called. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, druzy said:

It was only one photo and the heart wants what the heart wants. Please respect my privacy at this time. 

Druzy! I knew you were after ambers man! I know you want that big yeti love! You just better watch out amber has a machete. 

Why did you decline to go to Indiana? He would entertain you with meats and cheese charcuterie board style!  

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

But he reads the New Yorker!  And makes charcuterie!  And day trades!

Amber better put her money on lockdown.  What he hasn't lost already, that is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, 3outta5 said:

They've known each other 10 years?! Andrew and Amber??

I think he meant she's been on tv for 10 years.  But I interpreted it the same way at first.   They met when she and Matt were on Marriage Boot Camp 2 years ago. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SuzWhat said:

I think he meant she's been on tv for 10 years.  But I interpreted it the same way at first.   They met when she and Matt were on Marriage Boot Camp 2 years ago. 

Re-reading it I get it now. Thank you!

(edited)
6 hours ago, druzy said:

He's an asshole who tries to sound smart.

Exactly. With his New Yorker and charcuterie boards. I'm so over him. 

Also, who is he even talking about? He hasn't know Amber 10 years. Has he even known her 10 months??? 

ETA - @geauxaway jinx!!!!

Edited by ghoulina
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. With his New Yorker and charcuterie boards. I'm so over him. 

Also, who is he even talking about? He hasn't know Amber 10 years. Has he even known her 10 months??? 

ETA - @geauxaway jinx!!!!

NEW YORKER! Is the new MONKEY!  🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

Of course MTV is going to profit off of Amber's court appearance tomorrow. They are all there to walk hand in hand to court with her.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

Phew. Cate was probably wondering how she was going to manage to dump her two kids and run off to Arizona for the 3rd time (or 4th?) without people raising an eyebrow. Lucky for her that Amber is a violent lunatic and she can now dump the kids and run off to Indiana. Not as glam as her spa rehab in Arizona but I bet she can find some quesadillas and time for a bubble bath. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Her and her heartbreak will be a year without seeing her kids because she can't get out of fucking bed.

The best thing that could ever happen to her kids.

• Love 14
(edited)

Amber Portwood arrived to court for her domestic assault hearing with her entire support system. RadarOnline.com can reveal exclusive photos of the Teen Mom OG star in court with her close friends and co-stars Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell and Cheyenne Floyd.

Baby daddy Gary Shirley, mom Tonya and Teen Mom OG producers were also in attendance for the explosive hearing.

As Radar broke, Portwood, 29, had a victory in court on Thursday, July 25. A judge lifted her no-contact order, allowing her to see her son James, 1, with baby daddy Andrew Glennon. The no-contact order protecting Glennon is still in place.

The court drama comes after Portwood was arrested for domestic battery against Glennon on July 5.

image.thumb.png.38156c9444624eeeee118790f990d1f5.png

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

MTV cameras were outside the courtroom and, while they are filming (some) of this stuff for the show, from what The Ashley hears, the show’s producers have yet to figure out how they will “handle” the situation.

“The girls were technically done filming for the season, but this is obviously such a big part of Amber’s current story, it has to be documented,” one behind-the-scenes source told The Ashley. “What they do with the footage is still up in the air.” 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

"What they do with the footage is still up in the air." Yeah right, they wouldn't be filming nor would they have carted out Maci, Cait and Chayenne to "support" Amber if they weren't gonna film. Give us a break. I assume they're getting paid extra since theybhad already finished filming.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

How many times have Amber and Cheyanne even met? I can’t imagine flying my ass out to Indiana to support a coworker from a new job who I met a couple of times at a work function. Especially at a hearing for freaking domestic abuse. 

Well, let's be real, she's getting paid a lot to do just that, most likely. None of them have jobs beyond whatever MTV asks.

• Love 13