Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

(edited)

Leah was standing right there when Amber kicked Gary down the steps.

Some reports said she threw the shoe at Andrew. Even more dangerous because she would have no control of where it landed with Andrew holding James.

She REALLY should not have children. I don't recall seeing her dogs this season. I wonder if they still have them. 

Edited by FairyDusted
2 separate times
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, druzy said:

I'll believe it when I see it

Amber recently opened up about bipolar?  Hell that's all she talks about!

1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Leah was standing right there when Amber kicked Gary down the steps.

Some reports said she threw the shoe at Andrew. Even more dangerous because she would have no control of where it landed with Andrew holding James.

She REALLY should not have children. I don't recall seeing her dogs this season. I wonder if they still have them. 

She doesn't have children!  Gary and Kristina have Leah and Andrew seems to be always holding James!

• Love 21

No shade from me about Gary. Kristina was proud and posted something about his new gig. I think they’re fine either way. He has been very frugal. He bought a bunch of houses to rent, and stayed in his own very modest house for a long time. It still probably doesn’t cost much for where they live now. And it’s very plain inside ... like no decorating. They’re either still frugal or it’s not Kristina’s thing. Or both. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

So this is where MTV might draw the line? Bitch has always had a fucking temper, what are the going to wait until she puts someone in the hospital or worse?

I've stopped watching both Teen Mom shows but now I have to give up MTV all together since these women behave like bratty 2 year olds who didn't get their favorite toy at recess. They always blame everything on their anxiety bipolar depression postpartum PMS. 

• Love 12
On 7/14/2019 at 3:16 PM, Booger666 said:

Is Amber in NY with the rest of them?  Wondering if she can’t travel out of state. 

Amber is on bond, she is very likely not allowed to leave Indiana.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
On 7/12/2019 at 4:14 PM, LotusFlower said:

I believe it depends on who has primary custody.  If Amber gets primary custody, or they agree to joint custody, then maybe they do have to live in the same state or in close proximity.  But if Andrew gets primary custody, I don’t see why he has to stay in Indiana.  Wouldn’t the burden be on Amber to move to wherever Andrew and the baby are living?  

But wasn't that the whole deal with Kail and Jo?  She had to get permission to move out of state with Isaac and she had primary. 

• Love 2

TMZ posted this when Amber was in jail the first time. Someone re-posted it on another site today. I wonder if Amber's brother sold the letter to TMZ. Anyway enjoy Amber's letter about being a "ro-model".

image.png.74ae713f610548516cfa5ff859cda7e5.png

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Amber will not get fired. Will probably get a raise. Amber won’t even fight for custody. She will see him a few times a year. 

Don't forget that she will find herself a new boyfriend!

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Watching this season, I am heart broken that this all happened. Several times, Amber said how happy she was with her life. Mental illness is no joke, and Bi-Polar is a double edged sword. The class of meds do a good job controlling it, but perhaps too good a job, because most people stop taking them when they start to feel good. This in turn sets up a cycling behavior, of on-off meds, and the mood swings become more extreme and erratic. Add to this the hormone changes due to pregnancy, and you have the perfect storm. Sadly, no one can force them to take their meds, keep regular dr appointments, etc. Most significant others and family members walk away as a means of self preservation.
I hold MTV culpable. They continue to roll the cameras when: Amber assaults Gary; Jenelle and Keiffer shoot up behind closed doors; any of the cast verbally assaults another and on and on, then they play up the editing to maximize the shock value and controversy. Only in the last couple of years have they stopped filming or dumped some cast members entirely, and half the time it feels they only do that when there is enough of a public outcry. Just once, I'd like them to say to (FarrahAmberJenelleDavidWhoever) "if you stay in treatment, take your meds and make a serious attempt at responsible behavior, we will keep you on the show, but we will have zero tolerance for bad behavior. Instead, their acting out is rewarded and/or edited to pander to viewers. How many of the cast have said they have contemplated suicide, which is a giant red flag, yet, other than showing a producer talking to them, there is no policy of a "time out" from filming. Mental illness is no joke. Although I haven't fully caught up on current episodes, I understand that there were concerns about Leah's possible anxiety attacks. Apparently, Gary is trying to gloss over them. which I find disturbing. Since her mother has multiple mental health issues, the risk of Leah having some issues is that much greater. I sincerely hope that they stay on top of this for Leah's sake.
End of Rant.

• Love 12
(edited)
14 hours ago, druzy said:

TMZ posted this when Amber was in jail the first time. Someone re-posted it on another site today. I wonder if Amber's brother sold the letter to TMZ. Anyway enjoy Amber's letter about being a "ro-model".

image.png.74ae713f610548516cfa5ff859cda7e5.png

I thought I was reading a letter someone wrote in their childhood.  Except the prison part.

But ro-model will keep me chuckling for DAYS.  That's rich.

Does anyone follow Splendor in the Trash on IG?  She mainly does 90DF and Love After Lockup drawings, but this killed me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0gadrntaHKCych1cDzFMs2dbrEgYTnhaIKus0/

1.jpg

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I swear that Amber posted some little text on Instagram about cheating. Now I can’t find it. This will undoubtably be the road she will take for going all machete mama.  

@EmeraldGirl that's a perfect title for a horror film starring Amber.

Amber: Machete Mama coming to a theatre near you. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)

From Radar:

Amber Portwood.’s baby daddy Andrew Glennon is stopping at nothing to keep their son safe. In court papers exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com, the Teen Mom OG dad is demanding primary custody, child support and no unsupervised visits after Portwood’s arrest for domestic violence against him.

“Father believes it is in James’ best interests that he be awarded sole legal and primary physical custody,” the court papers read. “Father believes that it is not currently in James’ best interests for Mother to have unsupervised parenting time.” He is also asking for child support, insurance and payment of medical expenses.

In the petition, he detailed Portwood’s July 5 arrest. “Mother was arrested on July 5, 2019, after she struck Father while he was holding James, and, then, charged at Father with a machete, also while father was holding James,” he wrote

“Father believes Mother is currently unable to provide a safe, stable and secure environment for James on an ongoing basis due to her frequent refusal and/or failure to take medicines prescribed to treat her mental-health conditions, among other concerns,” the papers read.

Glennon claimed that on July 8, he voluntarily submitted to questioning by the Department of Child Services following the arrest. “DCS informed Father that they intended to file a Child in Need of Services case… that Father was not to permit Mother to have unsupervised contact with James.” DCS would also “recommend to Juvenile Court that James be placed in Father’s custody.”

A DNA test was taken, confirming Glennon is the biological father of James.

A source told Radar she is “staying with her mom right now.” She also skipped out on the Teen Mom OG reunion over the weekend. The insider claimed her relationship with Glennon is “up in the air.”

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 6
  • Love 4

Child support?  I thought he was making thousands of dollars per hour in the Foreign Exchange market and Day Trading and all kinds of stuff we ordinary people know nothing about.

Could it be that he and Amber are BOTH full of shit?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
(edited)
42 minutes ago, druzy said:

@druzy, as usual, thank you for doing the Lord’s work. 

@ShaNaeNae, thank you for sharing Splendor’s art work. LOVE that site.

I NEED a t-shirt that says ro-model on it. It’s probably only a matter of time before it’s available via Splendor in the Trash.

For my fellow 90DF peeps, anyone else read that article as one of the two ways?

1. Father & Mother verbiage reminded us of Pole, yet HE is the one who would have been arrested 

OR....

2. Article was supposed to be written as: “Father James...Mother James...”

I’m surprised Amber didn’t send love to Bubby in her letter from gel. I also noticed that she forgot to include “damn” when writing “good mother.” 🤣

Anyone else catch Amber pronounce nail as “nell” before she went to the nell salon and had the audacity to attempt to rip Kristina a new one?

May I suggest that we add the word “nell” to the TM language we employ when composing or responding to a post? 

I really wish we had a list or other way to keep track for our favorite TM words and phrases. I know a commemorative coffee table book can’t be published until the show is over because these loquacious losers continue to dazzle us with their new and improved catch phrases! 

Edited by Bridget
  • LOL 10
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Bridget said:

I NEED a t-shirt that says ro-model on it. It’s probably only a matter of time before it’s available via Splendor in the Trash.

Checking the Urban Dictionary, I found this definition:

Often mistaken for a role model, the romodel will outshine you in everything you do, and probably talk about you behind your back. Also, they sweat glitter.

"he is such a good romodel for children"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=romodel

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Child support?  I thought he was making thousands of dollars per hour in the Foreign Exchange market and Day Trading and all kinds of stuff we ordinary people know nothing about.

Could it be that he and Amber are BOTH full of shit?

If Day Trading worked, everyone would be doing it. I think it's safe to say that everyone on this show is full of shit 99% of the time. The smart cast members are at least stashing most of the money for later. 

And even if Andrew cheated, Amber has a serious anger problem. 

• Love 17

A dumbass Facebook group is/was going to post Andrew's phone number (which is pathetic). Andrew found out and contacted the FBI because the FBI has nothing better to do and they will get right on it 😄

image.png.e39f2c6e9895da23c75bfe0148bfac86.png

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/teen-mom-star-amber-portwoods-132823300.html

And that my friends is how you work a long con. Andrew had her pegged from her first blowout on MBC. Amber is so incredibly stupid that I don't think Andrew really had to do that much conning. Tell the dummy how amazing she is and how much she has overcome. Toss in a few  buzz phrases like I love you and soulmate and sit back and wait.  You have  a direct line to that Teen Mom money.

Amber was always going to show her true colors, it was just a matter of when. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
(edited)
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber Portwood.’s baby daddy Andrew Glennon is stopping at nothing to keep their son safe. In court papers exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com, the Teen Mom OG dad is demanding primary custody, child support and no unsupervised visits after Portwood’s arrest for domestic violence against him.

GOOD. Stick to it, Andrew.  Neither your son or yourself deserve to be terrorized by Amber's domestic abuse.

3 hours ago, druzy said:

“Father believes Mother is currently unable to provide a safe, stable and secure environment for James on an ongoing basis due to her frequent refusal and/or failure to take medicines prescribed to treat her mental-health conditions, among other concerns,” the papers read.

Wait...you mean the Amber that goes on social media and help "save lives" of followers with mental illness, is a self-described mental health advocate, and whose entire story line on TV the past few years has been all about "helping others with mental illness" by sharing her story is actually not compliant with her medications for her illness and refuses to actually do the treatment for them? I am shocked. Here I was thinking Amber was such a "ro-model" and doing so much by #keeptalkingMH with Cate & Ty.  I never would have guessed she's willfully non-compliant with her meds since she's such an advocate for mental health and all. It's not like she uses her mental illnesses she refuses to treat as excuses for not seeing her daughter, not paying child support, or chasing down her partner & her infant son with a machete or anything. 

(/sarcasm, obviously)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Bridget said:

@druzy, as usual, thank you for doing the Lord’s work. 

@ShaNaeNae, thank you for sharing Splendor’s art work. LOVE that site.

For my fellow 90DF peeps, anyone else read that article as one of the two ways?

1. Father & Mother verbiage reminded us of Pole, yet HE is the one who would have been arrested 

OR....

2. Article was supposed to be written as: “Father James...Mother James...”

I’m surprised Amber didn’t send love to Bubby in her letter from gel. I also noticed that she forgot to include “damn” when writing “good mother.” 🤣

Anyone else catch Amber pronounce nail as “nell” before she went to the nell salon and had the audacity to attempt to rip Kristina a new one?

May I suggest that we add the word “nell” to the TM language we employ when composing or responding to a post? 

I really wish we had a list or other way to keep track for our favorite TM words and phrases. I know a commemorative coffee table book can’t be published until the show is over because these loquacious losers continue to dazzle us with their new and improved catch phrases! 

Leah from TM2 pronounces "nail" the same way - nells. Same with Kail - "Kell"

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/teen-mom-star-amber-portwoods-132823300.html

And that my friends is how you work a long con. Andrew had her pegged from her first blowout on MBC. Amber is so incredibly stupid that I don't think Andrew really had to do that much conning. Tell the dummy how amazing she is and how much she has overcome. Toss in a few  buzz phrases like I love you and soulmate and sit back and wait.  You have  a direct line to that Teen Mom money.

Amber was always going to show her true colors, it was just a matter of when. 

100% agree. He planned this.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, druzy said:

In what altered reality was Matt living when he was with Amber that he could make those statements about what a good mother Amber was and that she never hit him?  I'm SMH at the utter BS that interview was.  I feel like I'm the twilight zone and someone is trying to gaslight me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 16

In what universe would anyone believe or care what the biggest loser Matt has to say? I doubt Andrew planned this from the beginning. Amber has never been a good mom nor will she ever be. I think he wanted her money and to live rent free somewhere and not work. Andrew also wanted fame. I hope he really does love his son and wants what is best for him and that he doesn't get back with the hose beast. 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, druzy said:

Uh.   I watched MBC and all it took to 'get her there' was someone else in the house to side-eye her.

Also, I recall Amber accused Matt of hitting her and I thought HE said SHE hit him?  Am I remembering it wrong?  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

Uh.   I watched MBC and all it took to 'get her there' was someone else in the house to side-eye her.

She don't have to be on MBC for that, that's how she is and has been her whole life. I can't wait until she picks a fight with the wrong person and gets knocked the F out.

• Love 6
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

She don't have to be on MBC for that, that's how she is and has been her whole life. I can't wait until she picks a fight with the wrong person and gets knocked the F out.

Exactly.  That video of Matt has him saying he doesn't know what would  'get her there".  Meaning he never saw her get to machete mode and can't imagine what would drive her to that.   Bitch, it is on VIDEO.  I'm sure he saw her go from "zero to machete" too many times to count.  Not to say she actually picked up the machete before (can't say if she did or didn't) but we've all seen her get so angry as to reach for anything to hand.  She looked that way when NewMatt was driving her around LA and got stuck in traffic.  

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 9
On 7/17/2019 at 1:28 PM, druzy said:

“You go OG Matt!” He knows this abusive psycho bitch is somewhere watching this video and eating up every word! Im going to sit back and watch this fucker weasel his way back into that MTV gravy train. How long til he’s back in Indiana and bussing this sloth around? His degenerate gambling ass most likely emptied his account, his new wife’s account, and owes some bookie/loan shark money. Like it was mentioned up thread, this bitch is EASY payday! 

• Love 12

While Amber is truly a disgusting hosebeast of a mess that has parlayed trashy behavior into a cushy enough paycheck to lounge around all day like an heiress in wherever the fuck Indiana, I don’t feel sorry for any of the parade of dicks we’ve seen on this show except for Gary. They’re all grifting losers that know good and goddamn well that Amber is violent, aggressive, and most importantly, NONCOMPLIANT WITH HER MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT. Where was this dude’s concern for that back when Amber was saying his dick basically cured her bipolar? She didn’t need meds because she was finally happy in a relationship with a new guy she’d been with for like two weeks after breaking up with an addict that had a gambling problem. Sounded totally healthy and reasonable to Andrew back then. We all saw her almost beat Matt’s ass on camera in front of God and the trash truck, has he developed amnesia?

• Love 13
3 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

Exactly.  That video of Matt has him saying he doesn't know what would  'get her there".  Meaning he never saw her get to machete mode and can't imagine what would drive her to that.   Bitch, it is on VIDEO.  I'm sure he saw her go from "zero to machete" too many times to count.  Not to say she actually picked up the machete before (can't say if she did or didn't) but we've all seen her get so angry as to reach for anything to hand.  She looked that way when NewMatt was driving her around LA and got stuck in traffic.  

Maybe he forgot about this:

• LOL 2
  • Love 5