Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

What's up with Douche's hairstyle.  He looks like a little kid on picture day.

He has what my dad used to call a "regular boy's haircut". When he was a little boy and his mother sent him to the barbershop she'd say "just ask for a regular boy's haircut!". It was a joke in our family forever. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Max is adorbs but he's eating his feelings.  He's too intelligent for both of those parents to turn a blind eye of what is going on in that family.

Huh?  Not everything is a psychiatric diagnosis.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He has what my dad used to call a "regular boy's haircut". When he was a little boy and his mother sent him to the barbershop she'd say "just ask for a regular boy's haircut!". It was a joke in our family forever. 

He probably chose it to look younger for Julianna.  FAIL.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Max is adorbs but he's eating his feelings.  He's too intelligent for both of those parents to turn a blind eye of what is going on in that family.

Both of my boys hit that inbetween age where their height and weight hadn’t balanced out to their personal norm.  Sometimes the weight comes first; sometimes the height does.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Robert and Anny look like they've only spent 8 hours together.  Why does Anny just want "stuff?"

Lol. Why else would she (or anyone) be with Robert? They both made a mistake picking each other. He was hoping for a desperate hot docile Latina. She wanted a sugar daddy. 

• Love 12
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Robert and Anny look like they've only spent 8 hours together.  Why does Anny just want "stuff?"

Because like Robert’s friend said, she’s a gold digger. One who is bad at her job.

I do believe though that Robert promised her a bunch of stuff he had no intention of delivering on. Most of the men on this show do that.

• Love 12