Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

All I’ve heard Anny say is “I want” and “gimmie.”  I ain’t saying she’s a goldigger.....

But she ain’t messing with no broke ... In which case she needs to be on the first thing smoking back to the DR cause Robert is for sure broke.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I remember thinking Miami Beach would look just as it did on Miami Vice. That was until I stumbled across all the cigarette butts and lovely homeless people as I spread out my beach towel during my first trip there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Neurochick said:

I see more hatred in her eyes.  Like she’s thisclose to calling him the “n” word.

She's frustrated.  She wants to be all demanding but she has zero leverage.  Other than to go back with some dignity.  Else she's going to have to keep giving up the sex just to keep him interested in yelling at her.   She picked poorly here and needs to regroup.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I've been to that restaurant

And slightly OT.. But I am also in orlando and it was 53 degrees today. I saw a guy out putting up Christmas decorations while wearing earmuffs. Earmuffs! In Orlando

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I remember thinking Miami Beach would look just as it did on Miami Vice. That was until I stumbled across all the cigarette butts and lovely homeless people as I spread out my beach towel during my first trip there. 

I went to Miami for a conference about 20 years ago and someone from the conference got mugged and the beach was full of medical waste.

• Useful 1

Well, I'm gonna need a bigger house with all these 90 Day kids I'm gonna adopt. First, there's the bee boys, they're all so cute, then little Bryson who's totally adorable, and finally little Dave. Never thought I'd have a houseful of boys!! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

I have a soft spot for Mike.  He seems like a genuinely sweet, hard-working guy.  I’m going to be very mad at Natalie if I find out that she’s playing him.  If he keeps sending her money, considering his debt, I’m going to have to start calling him Caesar #2. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I have a soft spot for Mike.  He seems like a genuinely sweet, hard-working guy.  I’m going to be very mad at Natalie if I find out that she’s playing him.  If he keeps sending her money, considering his debt, I’m going to have to start calling him Caesar #2. 

Can we call him Little Caesar? Oh please please please!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
Just now, hisbunkie said:

I think he is saying “bougie”.

He’s saying beaucoup, but he doesn’t understand what it means. Just like he keeps saying there’s a difference between a wedding and a ceremony when he probably means a wedding and a reception.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why are they dying the pond? Is that safe?

Money is tight, so he's dying the pond? Surely there's somewhere that money would be better spent? 

Mike's a big palooka, but I am cautiously optimistic about them. Except I'm sure we'll learn that they both have a Big Secret. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6