Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Christina said:

I will judge the hell out of all of you who give Unpolished ratings. It needs to fail like sMothered simply because the commercials are so awful

I am about to change the channel, then take out my contacts and take off my makeup, put on my pjs, and then re-watch what we just saw.   Shouldn't take too long as I will ff past everything I already saw --especially the birthing scene-- to be ready for pillow talk.

Good night to everyone.   Until next time, if there is a next time.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am really not liking the Beekeepers.    Have we ever seen the two of them at her apiary?

I wish he would explain better what his parents' objections are to these boys.  I can see the older boy leaving home as soon as he finishes school.   I just don't see this relationship surviving more than a year or two unless Murcel changes.  I am already sick of how everything is better in Turkey.  Well, for him it would be. 

I thought I heard him mention that the issue is that Anna has never been married.  He doesn’t want his family to know that she has three children born outside wedlock.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I don't know....Syngin makes sense to me.  She's the flighty ass idiot who's offering up a shed.

He’s got a good point.  How can Tania want kids when they will be living in shed.

Tania probably likes the idea of kids more than a real child.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

We cruise a lot. Good times. Booze, food, shows, gym, spa. It depends on the cruise line you use. Some I wouldn't set foot on. 

Which one would you recommend? I've never been on one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am really not liking the Beekeepers.    Have we ever seen the two of them at her apiary?

I wish he would explain better what his parents' objections are to these boys.  I can see the older boy leaving home as soon as he finishes school.   I just don't see this relationship surviving more than a year or two unless Murcel changes.  I am already sick of how everything is better in Turkey.  Well, for him it would be. 

Right? the bees brought them together. You'd think he'd want to visit her hives the minute he landed! 

This whole nebulous "my family objects" response to Anna's kids is frustrating as fuck. Who objects? Why? What's the problem? Turkey is not a conservative culture, like Saudi Arabia. Is it cultural or is it just his wacky parents? Sheesh. I'm devoting way too much psychic energy to this. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? the bees brought them together. You'd think he'd want to visit her hives the minute he landed! 

This whole nebulous "my family objects" response to Anna's kids is frustrating as fuck. Who objects? Why? What's the problem? Turkey is not a conservative culture, like Saudi Arabia. Is it cultural or is it just his wacky parents? Sheesh. I'm devoting way too much psychic energy to this. 

I figured we'd see them having bee sex, whatever that is.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

It depends on your age, where you live, where you want to travel to snd from, and what type of entertainment you like IMHO.  

True, but which cruise lines are generally considered the best all around?

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

He’s got a good point.  How can Tania want kids when they will be living in shed.

ITA.  They should at least move into a garage before having a bunch of children.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:
9 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I don't get the attraction of a cruise.

I try to go on one a year.  Best vacation IMO

I

I love cruising. My husband and I did a sixteen week around the world cruise ten years ago. We’ve done International and river cruises also.  It’s a lifestyle thing. 
There are as many types as there are hotels.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

My quotes and responses disappeared, ☹️

I agree with those who do not believe Robert offered Anny anything. He was pretty clear on that phone call that she wasn't getting an Iphone and got pissed at her blowing up his phone with emojis. They have way more than enough info about each other to know this isn't a fit, but they just keep trying to force the other to bend.

After the first episode of sMothered the rating dropped so low that they didn't show in the top 50 of the night. After episode 8, I think, but the last one of the season that was filmed, I read it was cancelled and there wouldn't be a season 2. There probably will be. Another blow I'll be dealt. I hated those commercials.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:
4 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

True, but which cruise lines are generally considered the best all around?

Celebrity for luxury, Royal Caribbean for amenities and destinations, Norwegian for all-inclusives, and Carnival for affordability and FUN! 

We’ve done several Cunard   

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Celebrity for luxury, Royal Caribbean for amenities and destinations, Norwegian for all-inclusives, and Carnival for affordability and FUN! 

I’d also include Princess.  I put them between Celebrity and Royal Caribbean.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Tania seems like a future member of the "Nothing comes before my kids...but I put everything before them" club.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10