Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Tom’s ex looks like a pro.  He certainly has a type, I’ll say that for him. 

They both do!  Darcy’s top doesn’t fit her.  As someone who has an English father...Englishmen don’t show their emotions. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Is there a new gold/bruise colored blush trend? Blush is supposed to give a youthful glow. Literally that’s it’s purpose. All that gold highlighter does an older woman zero favors. ie Darcy and Tom’s ex. Looks like they got slapped in the cheeks too hard 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Michael, "There are a lot of scammers in Nigeria.". Ya think?

I can't stand Angela, but if I ever get in a street brawl I want her on my side.

Michael is earning all that money she sends him, by climbing Mt Angela while wearing Trump undies and body paint.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Darcey is mutton dressed as lamb.

"Zombie Amy Winehouse" "time traveling Danny Noriega in his first time as Adore Delano" Roucelle is Tom's type?

Darcey thinks Tom is her suave sophisticated suitor, but he's a chav. He's a chav putting on airs, but he's a chav.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Emkat said:

Tom seriously looks just like a woman I work with.  I wish I could post a pic of her!

In his list TH, Tom looked just like that kid on the TV show years ago with Mr. French and Buffy.  Same hair.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Kareem said:

In his list TH, Tom looked just like that kid on the TV show years ago with Mr. French and Buffy.  Same hair.  

Buffy and Jody! They do have the same hair! Family Affair, I think.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Darcy has to pee-how the fuck is she going to get her pants back on? 

Maybe this is why she didn’t wear pants on the first meeting...

I just keep thinking about the episode in Friends when Ross wore leather pants and sweat too much to get them back on...

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Hahahahahahahah!  Darcy is wearing glitter!  Got her cheeks dusted with gold powder, too.

FENTY makeup needs an age limit! 

I think Tom likes women that look like drag queens.

What are we watching...????

It feels as if the show has travelled to some parallel universe.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Is there a new gold/bruise colored blush trend? Blush is supposed to give a youthful glow. Literally that’s it’s purpose. All that gold highlighter does an older woman zero favors. ie Darcy and Tom’s ex. Looks like they got slapped in the cheeks too hard 

She looks jaundiced. Is her liver ready to give out?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I wonder how Tom thinks he is coming across here since he is so image conscious. I assume he thinks that all Americans are as gullible as Darcy to the "all English are classy" stereotype.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Yes. They put it on the ends of their noses too. Looks even more ridiculous in person.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2