Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Darcey wouldn't be so insecure if she knew deep in her heart that the guy actually wanted to be with her.   Her issue is that she brow beats any man to death with her begging and fake parts.   They take advantage because they are men....but she knows how hollow it is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Over on the episode topic someone mentioned that his ankle was hit during cricket practice which probably led to the swollen ankle.

"Cricket practice"?!  How pretentious can this guy be?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't think Tim is trans at all. I've never met a trans guy who gets manicures, waxes his pits and grooms his eyebrows like Kylie Jenner. I bet he's non binary or gender non conforming maybe. 

I don't think he is at all. But she was totally blinded by the car to see he's the conquering type of dude.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Bloody nose just sleeping next to her.  Sprained ankle having sex.  At this rate, he'll get a full-on spinal cord injury if he has to walk down the aisle with Darcy.

She’ll push him down the aisle even if he’s comatose. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

"Cricket practice"?!  How pretentious can this guy be?

He is a fucking poser. He doesn't play cricket. He doesn't have a friend with a yacht. He's not a ladykiller. He's full of shit. He bamboozles dumbass Americans like Darcy who think English=high class. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is a fucking poser. He doesn't play cricket. He doesn't have a friend with a yacht. He's not a ladykiller. He's full of shit. He bamboozles dumbass Americans like Darcy who think English=high class. 

He tricks them by wearing a sweater vests and blazers. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4