Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, emjohnson03 said:

does any of these people read up about the customs, culture and language? I mean goodness gracious! They all act like they have NO idea about anything!

I know some of it is producer driven but goodness gracious! The ignorance of all these people! 

Let’s just say.....all the first meeting customs is EXACTLY the same as in America! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I feel your pain, I missed the bikini family meeeting because my son needed a protractor. I sacrifice so much for my children lol

Shouldn't you be trying to have a baby with someone from another country you don't even know?   Learn to sacrifice.

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

When Caesar told his friend, "I'm not too worried about it.", he sounded exactly like Mr. Kruger from "Seinfeld".

"Kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe!" - one of my favorite lines from Seinfeld (George's dad at Festivus)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

She’s so cringe worthy, but remember she’s a private eye that’s watching you

I always thought she was a bartender.  

Then I looked at her IG....sure enough.....she is the manager of some restaurant.

Fried chicken restaurant.   And, all the photos.....the food looked delicious!  🍗🍗🍗🍗!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Dance4Life said:

I always thought she was a bartender.  

Then I looked at her IG....sure enough.....she is the manager of some restaurant.

Fried chicken restaurant.   And, all the photos.....the food looked delicious!  🍗🍗🍗🍗!

So she WISHES she was a PI...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Well...Zied has a western toilet!

it was either that or a proper shower!

Mama Zied too old too squat.....so, toilet it was. 

There was no seat on the toilet, they have to squat

Edited by LucyEth