Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Paul isn't autistic; he's a manipulative gaslighting abuser who had a creepy childhood. 

I could feel for Corey more if he didn't sound like Angry Cuckolded Mickey Mouse.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 9

all a din's mother is sitting on the bed with her worry beads....looks like she is ready for her new daughter in law who is probably older than she is!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TMI said:

all a din's mother is sitting on the bed with her worry beads....looks like she is ready for her new daughter in law who is probably older than she is!

I hope they're just worry beads!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

What's he supposed to do with that extra 2 minutes?

That’s an idea.  If they only have sex once a week, Laura might get a good 14 minutes out of Aladin. 

• LOL 3

I love that Mama Chantel says she doesn't need to be invited.  She is right she doesn't need to be invited to the country, but she DOES need to be invited to go to his grandmother's house.  The only good thing is none of them will probably get out of the van anyway - wild dogs, voodoo and drug cartels you know.

• LOL 4