Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’m finally here!

pages and pages of snark to get thru!

I’m late too. Hopefully our seats are saved. I can never keep up with all the iterations of this show. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

I feel sorry for her. When all is said and done she will be the one left to deal with the baby pol will just walk away. 

If the child is lucky.  The emotionally unstable Pole would/will be dangerous having responsibility for a baby.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I’m late too. Hopefully our seats are saved. I can never keep up with all the iterations of this show. 

A couple of weeks ago I completely forgot it was on. It’s not the same watching without live snarkz

• Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

You guys are good.  Just a lot of the same recycled storylines from the past.   Someone throw Jinny some Kleenex though.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Evelin is doing everyone but Corey.  She is despicable, taking his money and treating him like crap.  

She’s probably telling all the townsfolk about how she is milking Corey dry financially, so he’s a cuckhold and an idiot!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, TMI said:

I do not understand how a town so poor can  have international internet connections and the people have latest in cell phones.

Karina send paul home ..HE IS NUTS

Mobile technology really is everywhere now.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Lecturing him about a job? Really? Also wash your hair and keep lipstick off your eyelids

And where exactly is Drascilla’s daddy? And how much support is he contributing? Is he just allowing his daughter to move to S Korea and possibly never see her again.  Or is it possible you don’t know who her daddy is? 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

A couple of weeks ago I completely forgot it was on. It’s not the same watching without live snarkz

It's similar to how I love watching Godzilla movies with the MST3K treatment, but I don't care for them straight up.

• Love 4

So none of Laura’s family or friends want to go to her wedding...hmmm.  Well unless Liam has money Tunisia is pretty expensive to get to.   Aladdin is being very very nice to Laura.   Must be playing the long game to get that Canadian residency.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Bunnyette said:

So none of Laura’s family or friends want to go to her wedding...hmmm.  Well unless Liam has money Tunisia is pretty expensive to get to.   Aladdin is being very very nice to Laura.   Must be playing the long game to get that Canadian residency.

How surprised is Aladin’s family going to be??

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Aladdin gets some points from me for not being as big of a dickwad as most of the people on this crap fest.

I think he's just better at hiding it.

• Love 10