Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

The colour!!

I don't object to the blue. I'm going to get blue ones next pair--but navy, not cerulean. I just got my new ones today--clear pink horn rims. Love 'em. Burgundy is my favorite color but its hard to find. My coloring is similar to Jenny's--only I have red hair, and its fluffy, not stringy. But I'm fair with blue eyes. Jenny, to put it mildly, does not know how to make the best of what she has. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Lesson learned for lazy Karinny I hope.   She is better off without Paul.   No harvesting American Dollars for her.   She wanted to trap him with a baby so bad that she didn't bother asking the right questions with that translator app.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't object to the blue. I'm going to get blue ones next pair--but navy, not cerulean. I just got my new ones today--clear pink horn rims. Love 'em. Burgundy is my favorite color but its hard to find. My coloring is similar to Jenny's--only I have red hair, and its fluffy, not stringy. But I'm fair with blue eyes. Jenny, to put it mildly, does not know how to make the best of what she has. 

I’m sure you’d look fab, red hair goes really well with blue or green. TBH Jenny should get contacts, glasses do nothing for her

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What age is Jenny?  90 going on 2?   She acts like the world's oldest toddler.   Sumit's parents will never accept her, and she should realize that.    Their only way to be together is if he comes to the U.S. permanently.       

This might be Sumit's strategy and end-game. Make it impossible to live in India under threat of his parents, so move to the US.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Julyolo said:

So apparently Eviline is the town pump. Raul looks like Esai Morales from NYPD Blue.

I need to replay that —  I love Esai Morales. Raul is cuter than Corey. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m sure you’d look fab, red hair goes really well with blue or green. TBH Jenny should get contacts, glasses do nothing for her

If she didn’t wear the glasses, people would more likely focus on her unfortunate turkey neck.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

In my opinion it's hard to do something with nothing.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

TBH Jenny should get contacts, glasses do nothing for her

I doubt she could handle putting them in, it would probably be another chore for Sumit along with washing her hair and pedicures

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I don't know what that is. I'm old. 🙃

It's an old word. "a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision."

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Since Sumit hasn’t been there, her toenails are probably growing out of control and that’s making her limp.

Not gonna lie, I do hope my current interest (American with a job) will be willing to cut my toenails in the future. And paint them. Because when I do it, they look like something from "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"

• LOL 6

Saw a bonus scene from last week's show re:  Deaven and Jihoon was rather funny.  Jihoon was commenting about D's worrying so much.  He thought Americans were more cool but she's acting more like a Korean woman.  I think she's just playing up the drama.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jihoon needs chapstick, Deavon needs to stop wearing the red/pink eye makeup because it makes her look diseased, Evelin is still a beyotch, and Corey is dumb.  If Corey leaves now and does the Dave Ramsey beans and rice and rice and beans, he may be able to cut his losses.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She needs a smaller frame, at least. And something less chunky and square. There are so many cute styles out now, and glasses are insanely cheap if you get them online. She obviously buys them as an accessory, since she appears to have several pairs. 

• Love 2

His friend feels sorry for Corey, but laughs at him behind his back.

Nice friend, nicer girlfriend. 

Even if it’s all act, he’s a pussy for allowing himself to be portrayed as a pussy.  And she’s a “see you next Tuesday” for going along with a story line like that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Azubah said:

It's an old word. "a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision."

Anyone a Hamilton fan?

"Uh oh, you made the wrong sucker a cuckold
So time to pay the piper for the pants you unbuckled
And hey, you can keep seein' my whore wife
If the price is right, if not I'm telling your wife"

• Love 11

Drat, the universe does not want me to dumb myself down by watching these dummies.  Really bad wind is making the satellite dish very unhappy so the show is fading in and out.  Mostly out.  Guess I will read along to see what is happening.

• Love 2