Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, deedee2 said:

Darcey should be HAPPY that he got her a separate room.  I'd be livid if a guy was so presumptuous as to book only one room the first time we met.

Maybe she's pissed she's not staying in a guest room at his house??

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Darcy talking about how she wants to be treated with respect and doted on!!!! 

LOL, she thought he wouldn’t be able to keep his hands off her.  Not only isn’t he attractive enough for her but HE isn’t interested in jumping her bones. Jesse will die laughing when he sees this!

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, rideashire said:

This conversation between Darcy and Tom is mind numbing. This is what happens when two people just send each other emojis and compliments via text and have nothing in common. 

They're both too busy thinking about how much more handsome Jessie is to focus on the conversation.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Tom may be a tool, but they just met, so yeah, giving her her own space is the right thing to do. OTOH, he probably can't take her home cuz his real partner is there. Or his mom.

Mum, let it be the mum ala Debbie

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, deedee2 said:

Darcey should be HAPPY that he got her a separate room.  I'd be livid if a guy was so presumptuous as to book only one room the first time we met.

Call me old fashioned but me too! He wouldn't invite me to London if he wasn't interested. She reminds me of a high school girl with low self esteem who equates sex to love or interest.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She doesn’t understand, she’s visibly perturbed 

How can someone be that insecure?

I'd be thrilled in my own space...time to myself and can get ready for our dates.  And if for some reason he didn't want me or it didn't work out....no problem.   Other fish in the sea.   Thanks for the nice place and vacation dates.   Life goes on.

• Love 15
Just now, iwasish said:

LOL, she thought he wouldn’t be able to keep his hands off her.  Not only isn’t he attractive enough for her but HE isn’t interested in jumping her bones. Jesse will die laughing when he sees this!

Hey, maybe Jesse set the whole thing up! You know, just for laughs.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Maybe she's pissed she's not staying in a guest room at his house??

She's pissed that she was sent pics of Uncle Jesse and got Uncle Joey instead. 

screen-shot-2011-12-07-at-4-21-13-am.png

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey could have worn a suit or day dress or something more demure.

Yeah, I think proper-English-Tom is going to have a thing or two to say as the relationship progresses.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, iwasish said:

She's like a real life Blanche Devereaux. Only trashy. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Not wanting to bone 5 minutes after you meet does not automatically mean that he’s not into you, but,.... he’s not into you

He probably only likes her ..... 25%

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Darcey is a doofus! She deserves this guy!  She just needs to quit with the "MAN OF MY DREAMS" horseshit and just admit that she reads the romance novels by the bucketload.

That 19 year old Avery wants to MOVE her dumbass to SYRIA of all places just blows my tiny little mind!  No wonder she keeps wanting too keep THAT news under her hijab from her Mom.

Angela needs to find some good old cowboy at home.  That she keeps coming back to Michael makes her look sooooo stoopid and desperate.

And poor old nail tech Ceasar is headed off to Cancun by himself!

Edited by goofygirl
As usual, typing!
  • Love 4