Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Anyone knowhow Family Chantel is doing in the ratings?  There are so many commercials for it.

In the thread for TFC, there's a link to an article about it being a ratings success.

• Useful 1
Just now, iwasish said:

Darcy looks like a hooker walking into that bar. Wait till she starts crying and blubbering about Jesse. 

That outfit is just so thirsty for a nice hotel in the afternoon.   Why does she have to try so hard?

• Love 9
Just now, Gobi said:

In the thread for TFC, there's a link to an article about it being a ratings success.

That’s too bad. It will keep them in drama as long as it goes on. 

So mama Chantel who’s harvesting 5he American dollar?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Scouse is tough, but I support Liverpool Football Club, so I developed an ear for it and really appreciate it. I listen to local fan podcasts on my commute and when I accidentally have left them on when friends are in the car, there can be a lot of confusion.

As far as the broader UK, Glaswegian is a hard one. With both, the heavy use of very localized slang also plays a big part.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

That outfit is just so thirsty for a nice hotel in the afternoon.   Why does she have to try so hard?

Depends on what you plan on doing in the hotel. It would be a no for lunch, but yes for sex.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3