Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

God Tom and his sister seem to labor under the delusion that he's some kind of James Bond, positively oozing with animal magnetism and sex appeal. 

Well apparently he's bagged a lot of ass so there isn't any data that refutes their thoughts unfortunately.  Quality of ass?  I dunno...but quantity is apparently there.  Like when you got to the fruit stand and can get a couple of pecks of dented tomatoes or peppers for a dollar.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tom, keep your head turned to the left on the 45 degree angle. Face on, you look like a potato head.

Oh you mean like in his carefully angled Glamour Shots? 

Edited to add: don’t  forget the jaunty cap to hide your bald spot! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Toodleoo said:

Zied seems the type to strike a woman. This is not going to go well, Rebecca

He seems unbalanced when it come to other men/jealousy.   Rebecca was just "sharing" a story....and frankly didn't he start it with his views on his ex?

• Love 3

I don't really give a toss for posh - give me a good solid Yorkshire or unintelligible Scouse accent any day. But don't pretend to be something you're not (not that Darcy will be able to tell the difference).

• Love 4