Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

When you have a child, eat Twinkies and white bread sandwiches for dinner, and ride the bus to work, it could be argued that you probably shouldn’t be pursuing an international relationship.  We’re only two minutes into your story, but I already know that you’re going to make me sad, Benjamin.  And then mad. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I couldn’t get a date in Phoenix so I of course decided to go to another continent...

In his defense, inter-planetary travel hasn't been perfected.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

He takes the bus to work....  nuff said. 

Trust issues ended his marriage, his wife filed on the anniversary? Likely he cheated, got caught, lost a lot of money in the divorce and between that, child support he doesn’t have much money. Yes it’s possible his wife cheated, but if she did he would’ve said that for sympathy points. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A Spock sign? His soulmate!

My husband of 25 years and I bonded over both having Doctor Who books.

And now Ill go back to my basement as I have revealed my lameness

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Am I the only one getting Coltee vibes from Benjamin?

I'm not. I don't think he's an emotionally abusive gaslighting asshole who's in love with his mommy and his cats. I do think he's naive and not very sophisticated with "MARK" tattooed on his forehead. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Oh man. I feel so badly for laughing at him being stood up at Olive Garden.

I’d have stayed for the meal (love me some Olive Garden) gotten my free entree  for the next day(yeah) and then excused myself for the ladies room and ducked out the back. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Trust issues ended his marriage, his wife filed on the anniversary? Likely he cheated, got caught, lost a lot of money in the divorce and between that, child support he doesn’t have much money. Yes it’s possible his wife cheated, but if she did he would’ve said that for sympathy points. 

Someone would cheat with him? I'm not buying that.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

what happened with the chick with the filter and the greasy haired guy?  I promise I'll read back later LOL

TLDR: Baby Baby Baby Baby BombInspection Baby Baby GrandmaBanging Baby.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

what happened with the chick with the filter and the greasy haired guy?  I promise I'll read back later LOL

He made her get a rental car for 3 weeks, made her DRIVE it and then went to a hotel where she pulled out all her slutty lingerie for him to hold.  That's about it, so far.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

He made her pay for the rental car. plus he's tubby. But she is totally into him and desperate to have sex. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1