Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

I don't really give a toss for posh - give me a good solid Yorkshire or unintelligible Scouse accent any day. But don't pretend to be something you're not (not that Darcy will be able to tell the difference).

I love all Northern accents. I could listen to them all day. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

I don't really give a toss for posh - give me a good solid Yorkshire or unintelligible Scouse accent any day. But don't pretend to be something you're not (not that Darcy will be able to tell the difference).

I've actually followed people in the UK when I've wanted to hear their accents.  Actually, I sat with hearing distance of an older gent who had a genuine Devonshire accent, and then a tour guide at Edinburgh Castle who had a great Lowlander Scots accent.

• Love 3

I will admit I'm ignorant with 'British' accents, all I know when I visited is that some sounded 'cleaner' than others and some folks I could not understand at all.  I think they had Cockney accents.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've actually followed people in the UK when I've wanted to hear their accents.  Actually, I sat with hearing distance of an older gent who had a genuine Devonshire accent, and then a tour guide at Edinburgh Castle who had a great Lowlander Scots accent.

Glaswegian is the only UK accent that I really struggle with. My friend Yorkshire a cent gets really tough to understand when he drinks. Darcey probably cant tell any British accents apart

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

This woman is attractive and sensible, of course he wouldn't be dating her

I think Ben is attracted more to black women.  I pretty sure his first wife was black also. There was a pic from his wedding on an earlier episode. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2