Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I don't get one thing.  Why is Devon moving to S.Korea and Jihoon isn't moving to the States?

Especially since he at least speaks a little bit of English and I’m sure she doesn’t speak any Korean.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

The reunion with the daughter was sweet, I gotta admit.

Was that the first time she met the wife? The daughter said something like "and this is my wife." That means Jenny missed the wedding?!

I think that was done for the sake of the cameras....Jenny seemed to know very well who she is.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't get one thing.  Why is Devon moving to S.Korea and Jihoon isn't moving to the States?

I keep wondering that too! Especially with Drascilla, who presumably has a father in the US?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

How does that work?

Pregnancy test can detect the pregnancy hormones as soon as they are there.   You don’t have to miss it a period for those hormones to be there. She was not feeling like herself and she took the pregnancy test right away. 

• Useful 4

Gee, dumbass Deavan.... You sure are putting a ton on Jihoon!  Maybe YOU should have thought about getting pregnant with a guy you think MIGHT not be ready to be serious about supporting your stooopid ass!

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

She’s the wife. They are married. I like them and the fact they came to confront him .  The Lesbians are on it!

Oooh I missed that they were married. Can’t wait til we actually get a gay 90 day couple

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
Just now, PityFree said:

Pregnancy test can detect the pregnancy hormones as soon as they are there.   You don’t have to miss it a period for those hormones to be there. She was not feeling like herself and she took the pregnancy test right away. 

and she probably got pregnant intentionally.

• Love 7

Jihoon quitting his job is stress that Deavan “doesn’t deserve.” She can’t see her contribution to her own stress? Not even a little bit? Does unprotected sex with a stranger who lives thousands of miles away ring a bell? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh Daeven, you should have been concerned with Jihoon's maturity before you rode bareback and got pregnant. 

Whatever happened to the "More We Know" and "No Glove, No Love" gen.

Sheeh.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

The reunion with the daughter was sweet, I gotta admit.

Was that the first time she met the wife? The daughter said something like "and this is my wife." That means Jenny missed the wedding?!

I think she was introducing her to Sumit. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I guess Devean could not afford to go and get a look at what life will be like in Korea. Seems like she is just blindly moving there.  Druscilla's dad must not be in their life.

I think she said she did go to Korea (shortly after she got pregnant and before the show started). She met Jihoon's parents then for the first time.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Azubah said:

I'm a lifeguard. (It's my retirement gig.) I see many bodies. Trust me, EVERYONE has a tattoo. Except me.

Not me! And I have plenty of friends who don’t! But none of us have 90 day fiancés!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3