Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Oh course he doesn’t find Darcy being emotional attractive. It’s against the grain of that stiff upper lip British attitude. 

Tom doesn’t like Darcy’s emotional outbursts for the same reason Jesse didn’t like them. It’s because she is DRUNK.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Oh course he doesn’t find Darcy being emotional attractive. It’s against the grain of that stiff upper lip British attitude. 

He also had his fill of crying-Darcey watching all the Jesse drama on tv.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

There is a guy on Four Wedding and a funeral with a similar haircut. Both men suck

Tom is rocking a look straight out of the 90s. I keep thinking that Hugh Grant is about to pop around the corner

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I wonder if ‘modeling’ means something else in Columbia.  

My mother always rolls her eyes when some skank identifies herself as a "model". "that's what they always say" she snarks. 

I think anyone who posts sweaty pics on Instagram is calling herself a model these days. 

2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Uh ... does her dreadlocked friend have face tattoos??

He's a model for a prison calendar.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

I don’t think it has anything to do with SUP. I think it shows he has emotional maturity. 

• Love 6

Who sits by the pool and drinks martinis?  I love martinis but need something else poolside. 

I love that she is super conceited and an even match for the American Ex-Fiancé! Yea....they look very much alike.

New PILLOW TALK!   Yayyy!  New cast additions! 🙌🏻

• Love 2
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Colt and Debbie on Pillow Talk.  How nice that he’s still living in harmony with his ladylove.  💜

a bottle of jacks and a bed. Not much of a stretch for Colt and Debs.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Tom is rocking a look straight out of the 90s. I keep thinking that Hugh Grant is about to pop around the corner

He also kind of reminds me of the bug-eating crazy guy from Dracula with Winona Ryder. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2