Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Anyone a Hamilton fan?

"Uh oh, you made the wrong sucker a cuckold
So time to pay the piper for the pants you unbuckled
And hey, you can keep seein' my whore wife
If the price is right, if not I'm telling your wife"

I thought of Hamilton right away when I heard cuckold..I'm a BIG fan of Hamilton and any all things Lin-Manuel Miranda (this old lady recently became obsessed..I don't know how it happened) I've never had a celebrity crush before, and I am OLD.

It's how I can feel a tiny bit sorry for these 90 Day dummies who fall in love with people they have NO chance with..EVER. 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Horrified said:

You gotta hand it to Aladin.  He is being more supportive than I would expect.  I thought he would be more disdainful - like Mohamed!  He's really earning his keep with this blob.

As to your first sentence: Apparently so!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

So if women aren't allowed to wear shorts in Qatar, then why is Laura standing around in something equally short, and showing her legs from the knees down?  

She's making a statement for women in the middle east.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I bet it is Jenny's daughter at the door.  They just want us to think it is someone from Sumit's family to drag him back home.

You nailed it!

• Love 6
Just now, hisbunkie said:

Has anyone else noticed that all these American women have tattoos? 

I'm a lifeguard. (It's my retirement gig.) I see many bodies. Trust me, EVERYONE has a tattoo. Except me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

The reunion with the daughter was sweet, I gotta admit.

Was that the first time she met the wife? The daughter said something like "and this is my wife." That means Jenny missed the wedding?!

• Love 1