Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Jesus, Darcey.  I swear, she acts like Norma Desmond from Sunset Boulevard.  If she’s not crying, she’s batting her baby giraffe lashes and preening for this cold fish dude who is practically begging her to take it down a notch or 10.  Honestly, I’m embarrassed for her.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Mierin said:

Me too!  I've been there but haven't seen all the city has to offer and would love to go back.

Ugh, stop crying, Darcy.

I've been there a few times, and there's always more to see, as well as the rest of the country.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Horrified said:

Pao is seething right now.  Home town girl is fitter, prettier and is getting some flattering screen time on 90DF

Plus no kid and doormat, er husband.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

WTF Darcey??? Some guys don't want to have sex after meeting someone for 5 minutes.

This idiot thinks they already know enough about each and are in love.  She is not treating this meet up and feeling the same way about it that he is, she thinks this thing is a lock.  What a fool.

• Love 5
Just now, Dance4Life said:

In case y’all didn’t notice.

Darcy is not wearing any pants.

It is a Bodysuit & Jacket.

lots. And..... lots and lots of perfume, too.  

This guy is NOT attracted to her!  

And also complaining about being cold.  Whose fault is THAT??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1