Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

What does her tattoo say? "Snot Bunnie"?

Aaaaaand a new Primetimer handle is born.

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Clearly Sojaboy is a huge celeb. I’m sure Bon Jovi has a similar set up.

i snicker every time Lisa refers to him as a celeb and worries about his fans.

Right? My husband's home studio is more advanced. The guitar playing 23 year old kid who rents a room from us has a more sophisticated setup. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Toupee makes his first appearance of the evening...to buy an engagement ring for a woman he pays to talk to...God I love this show...

you know TLC how about non stop marathons of this show and all it’s previous seasons? It would help us get thru this time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Doesn’t everyone want to see an elderly grandmother starring in a music video?  

I want to see it! 😍

• LOL 6
On 3/8/2020 at 8:50 PM, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m sorry, but these bitches who leave their tiny children to meet some guy across the world “for love” are just deplorable to me.  There’s just no excuse whatsoever. 

They always promise the kids come first and if they don't like the plan, the plan will be scrapped. Bullshit. Those kids don't get a vote.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

What language are Usman and his friend speaking? Whenever I look up official language of Nigeria, it says English.

According to Professor Google, there are over 500 language and dialects spoken in Nigeria. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

Why am i thinking that David has not had sex for more than 10 years? Unless he hired a prostitute.

I'm torn between him being a 50 year old virgin or into prostitutes.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3