Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Pretty sad when these young boys have more common sense than their horny dad.  You know you’re an idiot when your 15-year-old son says it’s “too soon” to enter into a relationship with someone.  

Another 90 Day Fiance trope: children with more common sense than their parents, then said parents proclaiming said children are his/her life and proceeding to neglect them. Check!

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do you usually bring a friend to watch you get a Brazilian? I hope the camera man is getting well compensated for that scene.

Thank you!!! I was wondering what was wrong with me because I wouldn’t want anyone else in the room while I was being waxed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah, I don’t trust those dogs. They can turn on you quickly.

They’re not bred to be people dogs. They’re bonded to livestock and kill predators including wolves. They’re fine if they’re used as working dogs by people who understand dogs aren’t humans. Not sure where dad bod falls into the mix. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

LMAO that is a generic love song, he only said her name in the beginning. How many other women is he sending that to? 😂

Exactly.  That song is a stroke of genius.  He probably recoded like 50 versions of that song for "baby girl Carol" and "baby girl Nancy"

ETA - his future cameo can be sending a version of that song to your loved one with their name inserted in place of Lisas

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I wish I never had to see Knoxville man's nipple tattoos. Ow my eyes.

HOLD UP: He is raising three kids? And had "so many" failed marriages? Were there more than two?

And he just happened to be on social  media when an international dating site "popped up"? Mmkay.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I just wanna say...by the time I'm in my 50s, I hope to god no man expects me to be completely bald down there.  

Might just happen naturally lol 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

I love how she checks his social media. Cause he can't possibly pick up a gal at say a club or one of his concerts and cheat that way.

No way right?

Gawd. these women need to find men in their own home state. Problem is that they want a 10 when they only should be getting a 6.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ash is spouting bull shit like Tania 

Or Jesse. "Work on yourself, babe." 

23 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Knoxville guy looks like every douche I've ever met.

He reminds me of Jonathan 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4