Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Tim said what I was thinking about Robert

Tim is eating a supermarket veggie tray with Ranch dressing.

Then he is only eating the raw broccoli!  Hahahahahahahah!

He is so boring........even with his food!

But, I am sure Sasha will be eating the same when it is his turn on PW! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I couldn’t leave without immigration approval. So, I think it’s definitely fraud

My MIL literally had brain surgery for cancer when my husband came over on the K1 and they wouldn't let him leave and return on the same visa-and by then we'd lived together abroad for 2 years, owned property together, and already had a kid. I don't buy it either.

3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My MIL literally had brain surgery for cancer when my husband came over on the K1 and they wouldn't let him leave and return on the same visa-and by then we'd lived together abroad for 2 years, owned property together, and already had a kid. I don't buy it either.

I hope she is okay!

• Love 1

My ex was in a band. It was awful. Going to clubs, lugging equipment, setting up, having to listen to all the other bands out of courtesy/respect, packing up, it was just awful if you aren't into it. Can you tell i wasn't into it?

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Jazmin only said she does not like drinking or be around alcohol.

Which is Blake and his friends.

It is not personal.  She never said anything bad about them.

Do they ever invite Jazmin for a green tea?????? She might say ...yes!

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, seasons said:

My ex was in a band. It was awful. Going to clubs, lugging equipment, setting up, having to listen to all the other bands out of courtesy/respect, packing up, it was just awful if you aren't into it. Can you tell i wasn't into it?

Just barely,  but my first husband was a wanna be so I feel ya...

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I wanted to take my oldest son back to Australia for his first birthday. We were living in Phoenix at the time, which had the longest immigration processing time and I was still aos. I had to go to the Phoenix INS office at 6am to get an advanced parole which was about $200iirc. Frauding again tlc

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I wanted to take my oldest son back to Australia for his first birthday. We were living in Phoenix at the time, which had the longest immigration processing time and I was still aos. I had to go to the Phoenix INS office at 6am to get an advanced parole which was about $200iirc. Frauding again tlc

Yep, that sounds about right. I've heard all the "explanations" for how Mursel may have done it, but I still don't believe it went down as shown. At most, they were already married and he got a travel permit IF he left at all.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

I wish Natalie would remove that wad of cotton in her mouth.

Someone earlier described Natalie like she had Novocaine. Let’s put add your wad of cotton to that and we’ve got the best description! And a realistic view of a dentist visit-the struggle is real! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope she is okay!

She never fully recovered and passed away about a year later. Unfortunately, we were unable to attend her funeral in the UK because she died 8 days after our youngest son died and we were still trying to figure out that fog. My FIL was here at his grandsons visitation when he got the call that his wife died. That whole fall was an awful time. 

Just now, mamadrama said:

She never fully recovered and passed away about a year later. Unfortunately, we were unable to attend her funeral in the UK because she died 8 days after our youngest son died and we were still trying to figure out that fog. My FIL was here at his grandsons visitation when he got the call that his wife died. That whole fall was an awful time. 

That is tragic. I’m so sorry you and your family had to go through all that.  My sympathy. 

1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I'm so so sorry, that is terrible.

Oh come on, why would this ex of Mike write Natalie, who writes letters anymore lol

4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Someone earlier described Natalie like she had Novocaine. Let’s put add your wad of cotton to that and we’ve got the best description! And a realistic view of a dentist visit-the struggle is real! 

Yes I wrote both comments, it's distracting listening to her with the clenched teeth, mouth full of cotton and bloated cheeks from novacaine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Tonight my targeted ads are for the Toto washlet toilet. I guess because this show went down the crapper. At least I can have clean anal. 

Thanks to the last My 600lb Life episode, I've been seeing things about anal prolapse crap all day. I'm scarred.

• LOL 2
28 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Tonight my targeted ads are for the Toto washlet toilet. I guess because this show went down the crapper. At least I can have clean anal. 

10 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Thanks to the last My 600lb Life episode, I've been seeing things about anal prolapse crap all day. I'm scarred.

Mine were for birth control lol.

• Love 1

Mike is Super Sketch.  I don’t trust him either.....not because he slept at a friend’s house, but because he does Nothing to help Natalie explain what happened. He knows why she’s mad, but he just shakes his upper body, and says “I don’t know, Man!”  REALLY?  I think you DO know, but are a Jerk.
Also, remember Anya from a previous season who was from Eastern Europe and didn’t feel comfortable saying I love you to her fiancé?  I think it’s a cultural thing to a certain extent.  It seemed to be the consensus at that time that Women from EE can be more pragmatic and don’t necessarily marry for love, like we Like to Think we do in the US.  No shame in that game, but pressuring Natalie to declare she loves that lump is not cool.  (Which is different from shaming Tania because she actually identified a Soulmate who is Not Her Husband....)

Similar to Jazmine who is standoffish....she’s an introvert but we haven’t seen Blake’s friend asking to do yoga with her, eat the blandest of bland food, or shop for skintight clothes.  Have only seen them demand she bend to their view of Blake. It’s never occurred to them that maybe Blake WANTS to be Different and he can be with Jazmine. He wouldn’t be the first person to marry Aspirationally and his friends are slowing his roll.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, PupCal said:

I just love fuckin Robert giving relationship advice.

Robert considers himself a pro in relationships with his 5 kids by 4 different mamas and he sees red flags in everything.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Eme said:

Mike is Super Sketch.  I don’t trust him either.....not because he slept at a friend’s house, but because he does Nothing to help Natalie explain what happened. He knows why she’s mad, but he just shakes his upper body, and says “I don’t know, Man!”  REALLY?  I think you DO know, but are a Jerk.
Also, remember Anya from a previous season who was from Eastern Europe and didn’t feel comfortable saying I love you to her fiancé?  I think it’s a cultural thing to a certain extent.  It seemed to be the consensus at that time that Women from EE can be more pragmatic and don’t necessarily marry for love, like we Like to Think we do in the US.  No shame in that game, but pressuring Natalie to declare she loves that lump is not cool.  (Which is different from shaming Tania because she actually identified a Soulmate who is Not Her Husband....)

Similar to Jazmine who is standoffish....she’s an introvert but we haven’t seen Blake’s friend asking to do yoga with her, eat the blandest of bland food, or shop for skintight clothes.  Have only seen them demand she bend to their view of Blake. It’s never occurred to them that maybe Blake WANTS to be Different and he can be with Jazmine. He wouldn’t be the first person to marry Aspirationally and his friends are slowing his roll.

Yeah, I don't feel as strongly about Natalie as some do, but I also don't feel like Mike is an innocent victim to her crazy. With this storyline I feel that there is a lot more going on than we realize. I don't think she's quite as nutty or that he's as passive as we've been shown. I also think it's possible to love someone without being in love with them (yet) and that's kinda where Alla was. Wouldn't surprise me if this couple was a lot like Tim and his hot Columbian-a whole bunch of nothing and manufactured drama. I like Tim more on Pillow Talk where he is clearly more relaxed and probably more of himself. I didn't care for him at all on his season.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Tim and his ex seem like REAL friends 

He seems and dresses so casually with her...

Tim is way more likeable when he isn't all "done up" with the matching watch, sunglasses, whatever that he had going on during his season.   He's got a plate of veggies and he's in his joggers.  Almost like a normal person.

• Love 9

Seemed to me he didn't really want the relationship to work out with,  what was her name? I think she wanted it more just as a stepping stone but couldn't take his non sexual status.  She didn't know what to do with that😩

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Seemed to me he didn't really want the relationship to work out with,  what was her name? I think she wanted it more just as a stepping stone but couldn't take his non sexual status.  She didn't know what to do with that😩

There's a lot more of that story than what was shown. For one thing, he and Jennifer HAD met before and were already broken up before filming even started. That explains the lack of sex. She was just the better actor (though they are both actors). There should be more on their couple's thread.

• Love 2