Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I like Anny's haircut.

Natalie should have known long before now about Paul Bunyan's atheism. If religion is a deal-breaker---and let's be real, it is so for multitudes---then Natalie ought never to have begun a relationship with Mike. 

Sasha knows from Russian Orthodox. I know a bit, having family in that church. Let's just say, don't expect any service to include guitars. 

I missed it. What exactly drive Grangela to leave the stage? 

• Love 5
Just now, Leilani said:

Juliana is a big fraud and will get away with it as long as she has her looks to bamoboozle people with her baby voice and dry eye tears.

Exactly. It's not that I think she's a bad person, but seriously, she's 23, nearly 24. Lot's of women are married with kids and starting careers by that age. Yes, it's young, but she's no child. 

I actually think that she and dopey Michael Ct have the best chance. He's too old for her, but I do think he'll treat her well and provide. His children seem nice and well adjusted, so he can't be 100% horrible. He's an ass, but I don't think he's heartless like that jerk from a few seasons ago that married that 19 year old from the Philippines (I forget his name, the one who wouldn't let her touch the windows in his car).

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I have an atheist friend that married an Eastern Orthodox women.  He goes to church every Sunday. 

Exactly.  I have no doubt that Mike is pragmatic enough to go to church with Natalie.  It's insulting to say that non Christians are bad people who are going to do bad things.  

Also, Natalie wants people to respect her decisions, but apparently she cannot respect anyone elses.  

• Love 11

Natalie why don't you tell the fucking story?  Natalie is the fucking worst.  He didn't do anything.  Mike, cut your losses.  

Wow, this is what Natalie is mad about?  JFC.  This wasn't anything Mike did on purpose.  She is cuckoo bananas.  

Natalie won't say anymore because she knows this is bullshit.  

I don't care what anyone on that couch says, they are all dumb.  That was his friend, his friends fiancee was out late at a bachelor party and didn't make it home.  How the hell is this anything to get mad about?

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 22

Shut up Robert. He didn’t lie to Natalie. He told her what he was doing. I can’t stand these insecure people who think every interaction with the opposite sex is fraught with sexual tension.

• Love 17
Just now, kacesq said:

Shut up Robert. He didn’t lie to Natalie. He told her what he was doing. I can’t stand these insecure people who think every interaction with the opposite sex is fraught with sexual tension.

I think Natalie is projecting, I think something similar happened to her.  

• Love 8

Natalie is grasping at straws. She’s a total loon. Man, Mike should be glad he avoided this horrible person. She will be constantly accusing him of cheating with the bank teller, checkout woman, mail woman, .......something isn’t right with her and if he wants more of her, he’s messed up too. 

• Love 10