Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Hello, I am back from my Doctor Who con in LA and I got ready for you guys with my makeshift shower and perfume bath  in the airport. I hope I look good enough for you all

Well that depends missy! Are you wearing your giraffe false eyelashes?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Good evening friends!! A slightly serious note...I’ve had a really rough couple of months and tomorrow I’m having some medical testing ...I really look forward to spending my Sundays and snarking and laughing with you all....

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening friends!! A slightly serious note...I’ve had a really rough couple of months and tomorrow I’m having some medical testing ...I really look forward to spending my Sundays and snarking and laughing with you all....

You hang in there. We'll be sending positive zaps to you tomorrow!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Big Ed is a cross between Shrek and one of the troll dolls from when I was a kid.

I collected troll dolls when they got popular again in the 90's, I wanted to put a troll bride & groom on my wedding cake but got voted down on that. Now you see why I am divorced. hahaa I kid, I kid....

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Hope everything is ok Kacesq. I hope our snark soothes your soul.

• Love 12