Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

friends!   I've MISSED Y'ALL!

Traveling but home for a few weeks before going off again.....WTF is this new shitshow?  I missed the beginning but I'm horrified at some lady having a camera crew in for a brazillian.

Mr No neck and a poor woman’s Big Ang

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello. I am a single gentleman named John. I think you are very pretty and sexy, baybee. I am in need of some cash to help settle my hotel bill, please send by Western Union and I will reimburse you plus a generous bonus tomorrow. May the Lord bless you. 

I will send you a check for 50000, you just send me back 10k and keep the rest😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I like Yolanda and her family. Good for her losing all that weight. Oh she is a widow, uh oh I hope she's not setting herself up to get hurt. 

I really don't want to see her get hurt. She has had true heartbreak and seems so sweet. 

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, Leilani said:

'Makes me feel more beautiful as a woman' say Avery.

Get a push up bra if you insist on V cut tops down to your waist.

If she wore a push up bra, she wouldn’t need a top cut to her waist. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im going to be 50 soon and I dont look like that. I think. Maybe I am delusional

I’m in my sixty’s and probably look like one of these women’s daughter. Genetics play a part, as does maintaining a good weight, sun protection, hydration, good medical and dental care, never smoked and drink alcohol in moderation.  I realize I’m privileged to be able to take good care of myself.  
Ive never been in a public fight, never told anyone to “kiss my ass”, never pushed or shoved anyone and have never looked at an international dating  or incarceration dating app.  I also do not have any tattoos.  Coincidence?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12