Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Friends telling Avery that red flags are flying...but she's still going to make sure she should be investing more time in this relationship. Oh. And leaving her 10 year old daughter and toddler behind. Because she believes in this connection with Ash. It's gonna be so worth it!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Avery even with those extreme plunging V cuts is pretty, surely she can find some one just as goodlooking if not less wonky eyes then some dude from Australia who can't get a visa.

Avery lives for the drama and loves to complicate her life. If she met a nice guy she wouldn't like him. She loves trouble. She thinks it makes her interesting. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

My 73-year-old mom watches this occasionally when she needs a chuckle.  I just texted her, “Thank you for always being such a normal mother who didn’t chase 25-year-old ass all over the globe.”  Her response: “We need to talk.”  😂 

She needs to join us! 

• Love 16
Just now, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I could gone a lifetime without knowing Angela Remix is planning on raw dogging her scammer.  Does she not know the STD rate for women her age?  And who goes bare back with a stranger from another country? 🤢🤢🤢

WHAT?? I missed that.. OMG.. What a stupid fool.  I knew she was a mental case.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kendi said:

And leaving her 10 year old daughter and toddler behind.

I think these people make me mad because my daughter is turning 15 and the times when your kids are young (especially a toddler) are precious, I wish I could freeze may daughter because she's growing up so fast.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think these people make me mad because my daughter is turning 15 and the times when your kids are young (especially a toddler) are precious, I wish I could freeze may daughter because she's growing up so fast.

This, so much this (17 and 19 boys)

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I know what you mean. My son is 26. He lives near me but I miss having him around home to hang out with me! I cannot imagine having left him behind for some dippy guy. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4

Lisa, you should definitely believe that your Nigerian prince has only been having safe sex.  And, good idea to go without a condom when you get there.  Any idiot can see that he's in it for love - what other possible motive, other than true love,  would a social media influencer wanna be on a television show? All the idiots agree you're doing everything right.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6