Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I hate Big Ed's mannerisms.  That little laugh would drive me batty.

Holy shit, 1000 count sheets, he's like the princess and the pea!

My current set of red sheets on the bed are 620 thread count Egyptian cotton. 1000 thread count (the good kind) are a small fortune.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Ed looks like a giant hit him over the head with a mallet.  ALSO, Ed, if we're going to dye our hair jet black, let's keep it clean so it doesn't literally look like oil.

I'm screaming laughing over that!  He is disgusting.  I said earlier I say an article about him on Yahoo.. he uses MAYONNAISE in his hair.. Just horrible.. NoNeck and Mayonnaise.. can't figure out which name to call him.. ugh

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Ed is talking nonsense.   His clothing that directly touches his precious body isn't 1000 thread count doof

The issue for me and my skin conditions occurs with things like the dryer sheet residue.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I like Ed's mom. He needs to listen to her.

Mama has common sense.

No, your daughter is NOT the most important person in your life!!!  

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

My current set of red sheets on the bed are 620 thread count Egyptian cotton. 1000 thread count (the good kind) are a small fortune.

I have very sensitive skin but I think my cotton sheets are from Walmart cuz I am a trash bag 😂 No reactions yet.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Boston said:

I'm screaming laughing over that!  He is disgusting.  I said earlier I say an article about him on Yahoo.. he uses MAYONNAISE in his hair.. Just horrible.. NoNeck and Mayonnaise.. can't figure out which name to call him.. ugh

Mayonnaise is one of those "natural" hair conditioners. Like eggs or beer or vinegar. Trick is, you have to rinse it out. 

And why can't he just go to CVS and buy some conditioner? Jesus Christ. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

People use to use mayo as a hair conditioner, but they use to wash it out.

Hair was NEVER greasy.

Does Avery bring a baggie full of chopped up pot to add to her food when dining out and add the photo to her IG?

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have very sensitive skin but I think my cotton sheets are from Walmart cuz I am a trash bag 😂 No reactions yet.

I notice it on my face. One side has a rash from the dryer sheet residue.

• Useful 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Nah, the Aussie guy is b s ing her. He’d only be denied a visa if he had a criminal record. He’s a shady one fo so

yeah I am getting that feeling as well. but what's the angle?

• Love 4

Avery even with those extreme plunging V cuts is pretty, surely she can find some one just as goodlooking if not less wonky eyed then some dude from Australia who can't get a visa.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, OldButHappy said:

When I lived in Miami, a woman had 2 of them.  They ate her.

Not surprised. What’s bred in the bone comes out in the flesh. All this nonsense about dogs being babies and little humans. Working dogs in confinement go nuts. Terriers bark nonstop and destroy the house, and the big dogs kill your ass. 

• Love 4