Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Just what the show needs. Another middle- aged white meat skin getting insecure about her young African beau’s black female friends.  

Another older white lady who gets very possessive about her hot African stud. this makes me very uncomfortable. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I can tell you from personal experience this forum is the best thing for keeping you distracted. I went through a year of breast cancer treatment and they were mostly on Mondays. Sunday nights the forum took my mind off the next day and I reread everything Monday during treatment. Just last Monday I had a clean mammogram but the nerves Sunday night were off the chart until I settled down to watch the Tell All and follow the snark. Good luck to you! 

Much love to you!!!!!

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

That Nigerian 'star' chose that for his love relationship?

Not to toot my own horn because I need to lose a few pounds, but I am in my late 40's and that 52 year old looks like she could be my mother. Where do they find these ROUGH looking broads who are deluded enough to think a 20 something guy is in this for love?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's a relationship coach, but his only clients are women. Sure he is. 

And he makes videos is his car.  All the best advice comes to you when you're driving and recording...

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Not to toot my own horn because I need to lose a few pounds, but I am in my late 40's and that 52 year old looks like she could be my mother. Where do they find these ROUGH looking broads who are deluded enough to think a 20 something guy is in this for love?

I’m convinced they stalk forums such as -old girls wants hot African man or southern menopausal women looking for love

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Geoffrey is handsome, however, I can’t stand the tattoo on his right arm.  It looks like a centipede and he has a couple around his nipples.  Couldn’t tell what those where.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2