Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, hisbunkie said:

I’m in my sixty’s and probably look like one of these women’s daughter. Genetics play a part, as does maintaining a good weight, sun protection, hydration, good medical and dental care, never smoked and drink alcohol in moderation.  I realize I’m privileged to be able to take good care of myself.  
Ive never been in a public fight, never told anyone to “kiss my ass”, never pushed or shoved anyone and have never looked at an international dating  or incarceration dating app.  I also do not have any tattoos.  Coincidence?  

Well, i have told a couple of people to kiss my ass, but they had it coming. Most of the others are true for me

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I would HATE having to talk to someone three or four times a day. I don’t speak to anyone more than once a week. 

I don’t even talk to myself that much. And I like me!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Are you KIDDING me?"? the second woman I saw (looks like a smaller Angela) .. Is she kidding?  I'm just shaking my head.  This has to be the worst  90 days ever.. I am in my 50s.. and I look like i'm in my late 30s (people have told me)… not wanting an ego boost, but these women are DESPERATE.. I would NEVER go out of the country to find "love".. I don't think I can watch this anymore.  I'm screaming too loud at the TV.. Man, this is pathetic.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"What Now" looks like just one episode. Thank goodness because I can't get involved with another 90 Days series. LOL

It's actually alot of epis, 4 are up now, 2 each of Jesse and Olga and Steven. Snoozers, I couldn't finish Jesse and skipped Olga and Steven.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Another one who said:"My kids are the most important thing to me."

Well, they all seem mostly grown but still. She was with their father for 30 years.  Not like Anna. I think Yolanda's kids could actually protect her. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Is that What Now going to be an actual series or is it still the quickie updates that used to be online?

I think they should just do the season and one followup. Then on to the next group of people. Cuts down on the fame whoring.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

and here's some weird shit.  I have to go to Mauritius Africa....what are the odds that it would be mentioned on this show?????   It's a remote island in the middle of the indian ocean

You'll find your so much love soul mate!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Boston said:

Are you KIDDING me?"? the second woman I saw (looks like a smaller Angela) .. Is she kidding?  I'm just shaking my head.  This has to be the worst  90 days ever.. I am in my 50s.. and I look like i'm in my late 30s (people have told me)… not wanting an ego boost, but these women are DESPERATE.. I would NEVER go out of the country to find "love".. I don't think I can watch this anymore.  I'm screaming too loud at the TV.. Man, this is pathetic.

Having seen many of our photographs a few months ago, I daresay we ALL could easily get our own Tunisian love rats.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Boston said:

Because you are logical and smart. These ppl are not so bright

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm glad her daughter is going with her. 

On the positive side, maybe they'll find some thrift shop treasure across the pond. 

I bought a coat at a thrift store  for $5 that I thought looked like it was good quality. I googled it when  I got home. I was a rare coat from the 80s from a designer who designed coats for Jackie Kennedy. I sold it on ebay for $300. The women who got it said she couldnt believe i sold it so cheaply. I had no comps so I have no clue what it was really worth. There are good finds from thrifting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Boston said:

Well, she IS from York, PA. Home of the Barbell. 

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m in my sixty’s and probably look like one of these women’s daughter. Genetics play a part, as does maintaining a good weight, sun protection, hydration, good medical and dental care, never smoked and drink alcohol in moderation.  I realize I’m privileged to be able to take good care of myself.  
Ive never been in a public fight, never told anyone to “kiss my ass”, never pushed or shoved anyone and have never looked at an international dating  or incarceration dating app.  I also do not have any tattoos.  Coincidence?  

You’ll never be on Judge Judy!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is that What Now going to be an actual series or is it still the quickie updates that used to be online?

Jesse is the first two,  10 minutes and 8 minutes. I don't know if they're just previews or these little snippets. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I don't really do selfies. My relatives have photos of me but they don't have Wi-Fi and when their son transfers the photos from the iPad, they always forget to send me any.

My daughter is the worst about that, I am still waiting for photos from Thanksgiving from her. I actually avoid the camera so don't get many pictures of myself though.

• Love 3