Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Angela 2. I was in the military, We were tested for HIV.   I thought i was safe.I have been HIV pos for 30 years.  Get several tests before you decide this is safe.. and then ensure he is not sleeping around.  This frustrates me so much.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 12

I don't know this Small Angela's name.. Is SHE kidding me?? he had an AIDS test.. let me tell you.. I know a bunch of people who have LIED about that.  She is a nutjob.. at least her friend is trying to tell her what she needs to hear.  That "rapper" just wants to come here for a Green 
Card.. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.  He would NEVER FK her.. NEVER.  (well maybe for the card)..She is the worst.. maybe not as bad as Angela

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

WILLIAMS DOES NOT HAVE A BRITISH ACCENT

Right? It’s so obvious. Just as obvious as Yolanda’s super thick Baltimore accent. I heard it as soon as she said, “I’m exited to see yue tuuue.”

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She needs to join us! 

Seriously.  Her snark game is next-level. 

Sharing snark with a mother is wonderful.  I treasure the humor I've shared with mine over the years.  She's 90 now, and it doesn't happen all the often anymore, but it's still there.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

She has six kids.  She's never seen Harry Potter??   This is like the catfish victims on Dr Phil who think their guy over the phone has an Italian or British accent and it's SO CLEARLY NIGERIAN.  GURL.

I was going to say that is NOT a British accent 

• Love 5