Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

What from her past, besides her tattoos and 3 divorces, could be too much for Zied's Muslim family to handle?

Did she have sex with a pig?

You mean with Zied?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

My new tagline is "Don't try to swindle me cuz I like cake"!

It could become the new Mahamit frauded me or don't terrorize me with your pregnancy. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Or maybe one of her exes is Jewish. 

Nah, I worked with a young woman who was married to a Jewish Man and her parents were kinda hard core.  Like they got annoyed if people were having a beer at Applebee's.

Oh Ben Ben Gentle Ben:  Get home to that sweet son of yours!  NOW!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Tim is bugging me. The deep voice does not work with those tiny shoulders.

Wait. He hasn't even tried to kiss her??

He bores me.  That is all I have for Tim and Jenniffffer.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

There hasn't been a right time for Tim and Jeniffffffer's first kiss?

How about when she was laying in bed with you, practically begging you to screw her?

I don't recall her practically begging. She said he was a pussy, thought he could be gay, and said she wasn't attracted to him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Beckelah, oh Beckelah, have you met Beckelah?
Beckelah the Tattooed Lady
She has cash that folks adore so,
Una Americana--even more so
On her back is the Battle of Waterloo
Beside it, the Wreck of Three Marriages too
And proudly above the waves
The Red, White and Blue

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think it was adultery.  Tim, you two will never make a baby as she is not attracted to you.  Sorry, Tim Tim!

She said the secret was from her past.  She’s committing adultery now with Zied.  He just doesn’t know it.  She is such a lying skank.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Stacey’s boyfriend looks like Fievel Mouskowitz

No Fievel jokes, please.  That little mouse was the best baby sitter I've ever had.  When my kids were toddlers, all I had to do was slip "Fievel Goes West" into the VCR and I wouldn't hear a peep for 86 minutes.  Loved that little mouse.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
Just now, deedee2 said:

I don't recall her practically begging. She said he was a pussy, thought he could be gay, and said she wasn't attracted to him.

She was begging him with her body language and said she couldn't believe he never made a move.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Come on, now! Zied washed his hair once!

Oh SNAP!  Why is she so hot for Zied?  He seems kinda chubby for a man his age, a flat personality and just....ugh.  Smokes that huka a bit much, too.

Please move Unexpected OFF THE AIR and Pillow Talk to 9 central.  Thank you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I know people think that Jews and Muslims hate each other and honestly, most of the time its not true. In fact, when someone tried to burn down my Temple, it was the Muslim caretaker who put out the fire and saved it,

In my city, they are very supportive of each other! 

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, Horrified said:

You know, I've been thinking about those chocolate panties for weeks because I'm the type to think about chocolate a lot.  I know I'm not breaking any big news here, but those panties are made of crap easter bunny chocolate.  the kind of chocolate even I wouldn't eat.

Oh Honey....

If you are the wearer or chomping down on the edible underpants the last thing you are worrying at that exact moment  is the taste.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh SNAP!  Why is she so hot for Zied?  He seems kinda chubby for a man his age, a flat personality and just....ugh.  Smokes that huka a bit much, too.

Please move Unexpected OFF THE AIR and Pillow Talk to 9 central.  Thank you.

Seconded by me! 

• Love 6