Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Not necessarily.  And what’s wrong with a dress from Goodwill?  One of my friends only shopped at thrift shops and yard sales, she bought all her clothes, except underwear, from places like that.

Goodwill is actually a pretty good place to shop.  I have a friend who is an actual cash millionaire who shops primarily at Goodwill and other thrift shops.  

• Love 7

Goodwill in my area has gotten hip to the game. They put all their nicer stuff on a newly sectioned “designer” rack and charge twice as much as the other stuff. I grew up shopping in thrift stores. Sometimes it’s cheaper for me to hit the consignment and vintage stores or clearance racks of department stores rather than Goodwill.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I don't think anyone has a problem with the dress being from Goodwill. It's lovely and fits her well. It's the fact that Coltee is so freaking cheap that we're complaining about.

I don't even think him being cheap is a problem ; it's that he lies to her to get her to feel better about being there and marrying him and then rips out the offer from under her.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Can someone please explain to me why Eric and Leida are marrying each other?  I see no love between them, and Eric is broke, so it’s not about money.  Don’t get it.

Of all of them, she is the most about the Green Card

• Love 18

Can someone please explain to me why Eric and Leida are marrying each other?  I see no love between them, and Eric is broke, so it’s not about money.  Don’t get it.

She just said it all "I get to stay in America"

• Love 17

Green card.

• Love 4

America, she wants to "practice medicine in America" (Lord help us!) They are horribly mismatched.

• Love 4

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a cheap wedding gown, a rented wedding gown, an off-the-rack wedding gown, or a Goodwill wedding gown.  I wore a $40 off-the-rack dress for my wedding in 1978.  My daughter wore a black flowered off-the-rack dress for her first brief marriage and a rented gown for her second, which has lasted almost 17 years.  But I think Larissa was left out of the decision making process, from the sounds of it, and she shouldn’t have been.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I don't even think him being cheap is a problem ; it's that he lies to her to get her to feel better about being there and marrying him and then rips out the offer from under her.

I feel bad for her knowing they had a conflict dress shopping earlier and then she was sent to Goodwill. It's such a tease and a mind fuck.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Leida wants a green card so that she can live in America. 

3 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Yeah she needed something to suck in her belly & make her look like she has boobs & a butt (besides the butt she's marrying).

For someone from a wealthy family with class and style she sure does not know how to dress, doesn't matter how expensive it is....if it isnt fitted it isn't proper.

• Love 17