Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, aliya said:

Why would you even say something so vile, or delicate, depending on your viewpoint. Yes, she might need care when she is older, but good grief. You haven't gotten married yet, worry about that stuff later. 

Michael might get hit by a truck and need someone to wipe *his* butt, too.  We're all an accident away from needing our butts wiped.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, MegD said:

TLC, why? Why the hell do we have to see the weird food consumption? I hate you.

I am 100% sure this is producer-driven.  In every third-world country, the USA person is presented with something to eat that will make them gag, and refusal to eat this delicacy is taken as a huge insult.  I wouldn't have eaten that fetal duck, cow's hoof or the chicken feet for that matter, but I hope I'd have better manners in declining the dish.

14 hours ago, usernameG said:

Melissa didn't. Those tits are bad. 

Everything is relative.  Objectively, from an anatomical reality point of view, those are the worst tits in the world.  For a horny internet surfer, those are perfect tits.  The eye of the beholder, babe.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Michael might get hit by a truck and need someone to wipe *his* butt, too.  We're all an accident away from needing our butts wiped.

One of the clean-up experts on a Hoarding show said, "We're all five bad decisions away from pooping in a bucket."

I think most of the people on these 90-Day shows are down to one bad decision . . . 

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, mellowjoi said:
13 hours ago, endure said:

I wonder where they find these people, anyone know if they put out casting calls or set up recruitment kiosks at shopping malls?  I gather Darcy has tried her hand at another reality show so she is probably on the lookout for shows but the others don’t seem to be wannabe actors to me.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/tlc-presents/tlc-casting/

Thanks for posting this! Now I'm even more convinced Nicole and Azan are going to be on "The Other Way" show. If Rachel didn't have another daughter in the US, I bet she'd take this route, too. 

46 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Thanks for posting this! Now I'm even more convinced Nicole and Azan are going to be on "The Other Way" show. If Rachel didn't have another daughter in the US, I bet she'd take this route, too. 

Oh lord no, not ANOTHER 90 day show.

Edited by QueBueno
fatfingered the original
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Five minutes after Melissa, the love of my life,  dumped me, I realized that Ximena and I had a deep, personal cinnection because she has been my back burner chick for likev three weeks and we are meant to be. But my daughters are my priority. ( And this is why I am in a beaver hunt in Colombia.) 

Sure, Ricky, let’s talk to Ximena  to make sure she’s in it for all the right reasons … Just like you are into it all the right booty  reasons...

Ricky, do you even hear yourself? You are So. Full. Of. Shit.

This post made me laugh out loud several times.  lol 

• Love 4
On 9/9/2018 at 9:30 PM, PityFree said:

OK but you have to admit the babies toppling over on the lawn like weebles is pretty funny 

I LOVE that.  Especially that one who falls over on his/her? face and isn't even fazed.  This is why people weren't meant to have litters.  There are always 1 or 2 or 5 falling over on their face before you can catch them.

On 9/9/2018 at 9:34 PM, eggsnbacon said:

What was weird, ever eat a soft boiled egg? basically the same thing. 

Not exactly, eggs from the grocery store aren't fertilized eggs.

• Love 1
On 9/9/2018 at 9:50 PM, eggsnbacon said:

Gorgeous, never knew the castle was seaside. 

Yeah and King Arthur and Guinevere weren't even real people, so how did they have a castle?  Just folklore.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Hello midweek Forum and I’s relationship....I bring you an update that the LEFTOVER cheddar broccoli Rice A Roni was also delicious.

Carry on.  And keep off my shoes 

Leftover?  Amateur.

• Love 9

I think we need another icon for marking posts that made us laugh out loud. The heart is good for posts we like a lot, maybe it's love. But a HA icon, or even a HAHA, would be more expressive in situations where Coke comes out of my nose.

• Love 13
On 9/11/2018 at 8:06 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I once had a date show up at my door with Night Train...it was a short lived relationship and I was never tempted to try the booze or the date.

I had an ex who unexpectedly showed up with (I think) wine in a brown paper bag & actually offered me some. That was a "No thanks, you may leave now, please." 

• Love 1
On 8/26/2018 at 7:49 PM, greekmom said:

What happened to the overweight people?

Eh. Been there done that. I guess if you've seen one 600lb person, you've seen em all. The little people show are also seeming to lose steam as well.

Edited by zenme

Rewatching Jesse and Darcy is exhausting. 

Darcy is not a strong woman.  A strong woman would have left Jesse before the first visit ended.  A strong woman would not have put herself and her children through this hysteria. 

I recall reading or hearing in a podcast that Darcy and her sister live together in their father’s townhouse.  She seems to see herself as a “young mom”, refers to herself as “mommy” and appears to want to be rescued by a male. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Rewatching Jesse and Darcy is exhausting. 

Darcy is not a strong woman.  A strong woman would have left Jesse before the first visit ended.  A strong woman would not have put herself and her children through this hysteria. 

I recall reading or hearing in a podcast that Darcy and her sister live together in their father’s townhouse.  She seems to see herself as a “young mom”, refers to herself as “mommy” and appears to want to be rescued by a male. 

I just cannot let go of the idea that this is all a sham. As much as I hate Jesse, his age and look could have netted him a woman closer to his age. He has said that he wants kids. I'm sorry but I'm just not getting what he saw in Darcey other than as a plaything for a time. Same for her. Maybe she thinks she can live happily ever after with a 24 year old, but ifshe does, she is delusional. They are in such different places in their lives: she with two kids to raise and a business to run and he, a young 20-something trying to find his way. I think both are nothing more than publicity seeking famewhores who put on this dog and pony show every week complete with hysteria and drama to advance their own personal, separate agendas.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I made the Chicken Teriyaki flavor this week, did not add the butter that was called for, and it tastes just fine!

There I stood on a Saturday morning in rice aisle at our local Super Walmart and low and behold there was a plethera of Rice of Roni, how have I missed all of that I will never know. If it wasn't for the salt countent I would have bought a few boxes (it would have been AMA for me, I'm trying to be good)  

Darcy should get some sort of check from RR for all the attention it has been getting.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I can't wait to bid Jesse and Darcey goodbye and meet the new couple. So sick of their fakery and drama.

Are you ready for new fake drama? lol.  The coming attraction plays endlessly and all I can hear is "Algeria!?"

I can imagine that couple's tag line, "I'm a stripper and he's a Muslim", let the hilarity ensue.

• Love 4

I should be getting ready for bed. But here I am on the futon ... 

ETA: Jesse and Darcey should be broken up. But here they are claiming that they love each other ... 

Edited by Mercolleen
Add v. new post
  • Love 1