Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I used to answer phones for a cable company, I can't tell you how many times I ended up talking to little kids because their parents didn't speak English.

My first job was a phone rep at the Home Shopping Network and ...yeah.  Talking to kids was great.  Trying to explain what kind of methods of payment we took was a nightmare.  

That said, I can see one of these folks coming to the states and being bored (because they can't work, haven't found "their" community yet, whatever), and using spouse's credit card to order stuff all day.  Oh wait, it's not 1987 and we have the internet.  Nevermind. 

• Love 4
Just now, usernameG said:

I didn't say it was. Soft boiled eggs don't have a face....

I remember that Patty Stanger show had a guy take a date to some restaurant and ordered for her, he ordered everything you would never eat, half done quail egg or maybe it was duck but she practically threw up in her mouth and refused to eat it, he told Patty she was not up to his standard because all rich people eat that stuff...jerk. 

Hazel knew it was gross to foreigners, it was her FU to Tarik.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, eggsnbacon said:
2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I wonder if we could hire Jon to go beat Ricky?

May not even need to pay him, he seems to like fighting for free. 

Or just the cost of a pint at the local pub.

Ricky chemistry does not equal "willing to put out on the first night."

Lucy's not feeling the engagement.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I remember that Patty Stanger show had a guy take a date to some restaurant and ordered for her, he ordered everything you would never eat, half done quail egg or maybe it was duck but she practically threw up in her mouth and refused to eat it, he told Patty she was not up to his standard because all rich people eat that stuff...jerk. 

Hazel knew it was gross to foreigners, it was her FU to Tarik.

Whenever I traveled to Asia, I was lucky enough to be with people who didn't feed me anything too shocking. I guess that means I was lucky enough to be with people who like me.

Walking the markets were fun but I wouldn't eat anything they were selling. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Is this going to turn into a Dateline episode when someone gets pushed off a cliff? 

2 people pushed off a cliff..... and all Lucy is able to tell the cops is “da da”

• Love 16
1 hour ago, eggsnbacon said:

Had a Patron at my workplace  become pregnant at age 50, naturally, it was a big oops. She wasn't on birth control and was in the stages of menopause. It can happen but of course its not the same as when you are young. Its not impossible and happens more than you believe, usually by accident. My grandmother gave birth at the age 46 and this was in the 1940s. Angela though, yeah that isn't happening. 

My great grandmother had my grandfather when she was 46 and it was in the 1920s.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Tarik...maybe you shouldn't have bitched to your brother about your online girlfriend of 48 hours and told him all of her business. Now, you're acting like the victim. You're like all the other 90 Day Americans who complain to their relatives and get pissy when they ask the foreign counterparts about the things the Americans have said.

Dean HAS to be a producer plant from the angle of him being rude and ridiculous for air time.

That's what I'm thinking! He's too over the top lol Mr swordfish saw him and immediately said, "that's acting"

• Love 2