Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

David and his overblown sense of entitlement drives me crazy. I come from a working class family and I recall my dad being laid off (we were in a recession here at the time) and having to work two low paying labour intensive jobs he hated. The hours were long and the boss was borderline abusive, calling at 9pm etc. He stuck it out until the economy improved and something better came along, you know why? Because he had a mortgage and a family to support. David needs to get over himself and get a job sweeping floors if that is what it takes.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Anfisawillbemine said:

Psh, I highly doubt that. I’m sure Azan is coming up with the “let’s wait for after we marry” excuse. When you know he’s like “okay dick, D-Day is upon us, what do we need in order to survive Nicole?”

He will think of Bieber’s abs when forced to bang her.

37 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

David and his overblown sense of entitlement drives me crazy. I come from a working class family and I recall my dad being laid off (we were in a recession here at the time) and having to work two low paying labour intensive jobs he hated. The hours were long and the boss was borderline abusive, calling at 9pm etc. He stuck it out until the economy improved and something better came along, you know why? Because he had a mortgage and a family to support. David needs to get over himself and get a job sweeping floors if that is what it takes.

Now that David is sweeping storage unit floors he may regret turning down managing the restaurant.  Especially as those jobs usually come with one free meal per shift.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Spike said:

He will think of Bieber’s abs when forced to bang her.

Now that David is sweeping storage unit floors he may regret turning down managing the restaurant.  Especially as those jobs usually come with one free meal per shift.

And you David would negotiate for two per shift. He does have a 25 yr old wife at home that he has to keep happy.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

I loved when she said this. I say it all the time now. (Not to anybody's face of course). Lol

Yes, it was hilarious, similar to Brother Nikki's takedown of David last season.  It brings back fond memories of an ex that used to refer to bad drivers as 'non-driving-ass-motherf-----s".  15 years later, I still use it.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And you David would negotiate for two per shift. He does have a 25 yr old wife at home that he has to keep happy.

Yeah, but Annie doesn't like American food so there goes that!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Splithair said:

Yes, it was hilarious, similar to Brother Nikki's takedown of David last season.  It brings back fond memories of an ex that used to refer to bad drivers as 'non-driving-ass-motherf-----s".  15 years later, I still use it.

On the live show he admitted he’s not her brother, just a friend.  Production lied.

Here’s why I think there something not clean in the milk. Wouldn’t we see the Bride and Groom traipsing around Morroco looking at venues  etc with Azan sister. This is filler gold, perhaps more cultural insensitivities are rife. Hmmmmmm, why aren’t we seeing a shot or 2. They are all in on it, there are no venues and the TLC dollar is being harvested. It’s TV reality gold so why aren’t we seeing it. Smells, smells bad.

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Here’s why I think there something not clean in the milk. Wouldn’t we see the Bride and Groom traipsing around Morroco looking at venues  etc with Azan sister. This is filler gold, perhaps more cultural insensitivities are rife. Hmmmmmm, why aren’t we seeing a shot or 2. They are all in on it, there are no venues and the TLC dollar is being harvested. It’s TV reality gold so why aren’t we seeing it. Smells, smells bad.

You know Nicole only wants the best since someone else is paying. She isn’t going to miss being a pouty bridezilla in order to make sure she’s a princess on her special day! And then there’s the wedding night.... gotta be a nice big air conditioned suite for what she has planned. Whatever dollars Azan has harvested, I hope were worth the memories he has to live with.

• Love 4
(edited)

Ok if they are going to milk the 90DF franchise, they need to do a 90 Day Fiance: Wife Swap.

The possibilities are endless. I would put Molly and the Penguin/Bhatman together, justly for the visual.

Luis and Nicole. Hahaha

Anfisa and Mohamed.

Pao and Pedro, that would be an espicey telanovela.

Chantel and Jorge, Chantel would really be whining.

Annie and Russ. Annie would probably be very happy, and maybe she could get Russ's ass cheeks to flap.

Danielle and Azan. So Danielle can implode even further.

I'm sure you all could come up with even better swaps.

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Adeejay said:

The Anfisa we saw in Seasons 1 and 2 was extremely violent. 

I would not want to get on the wrong side of Anfisa.  She has a temper.  Jorge doesn't know what he's messing with.  And she's not particularly empathetic it seems.  If that child is Jorge's then he should pay child support and be part of her life and Anfisa should encourage that - not yell at him.

Anfisa is an intelligent girl. She had a hard life, I think.  But she's a survivor.  She doesn't need mouth breathing Jorge or even this show.  I don't think she needs anyone. She'll be buying her own designer handbags in no time.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Spike said:

On the live show he admitted he’s not her brother, just a friend.  Production lied.

WHAT?!?! No, no, joo lie! joo lie, TLC no lie! TLC would never lie, bby! 

7 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Ok if they are going to milk the 90DF franchise, they need to do a 90 Day Fiance: Wife Swap.

The possibilities are endless. I would put Molly and the Penguin/Bhatman together, justly for the visual.

Luis and Nicole. Hahaha

Anfisa and Mohamed.

Annie and Russ. Annie would probably be very happy, and maybe she could get Russ's ass cheeks to flap.

Molly/Penguin: I could not see it until I could. And now I can't unsee it. Where's my eye bleach?

Luis and Nicole: If only because Nicole isn't the primary caretaker of her daughter (at least hopefully)

Anfisa and mo: No. Mo doesn't have money. 

Pao and Pedro: IDK. IDK. Only if Mother Pedro pulls a Mom Fernando and asks her about the coke. 

Chantel and George: You really think this would fly by mama Chantel? 

Annie and Russ: agreed, almost a match made in heaven. Brideprice would be paid in full, she could live anywhere in a nice house, have a baby and go to school and not be miserable because Russ would actually care for her.

Danielle and Azan: RAMADAN all day every day 2.0!

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Annie and Russ: agreed, almost a match made in heaven. Brideprice would be paid in full, she could live anywhere in a nice house, have a baby and go to school and not be miserable because Russ would actually care for her.

Maybe they can get together on a live show. I agree, she would be happy and he would have a wife that would actually want to stay home and have kids. 

• Love 2
On 7/16/2018 at 11:24 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Peggy Hill Spanish

I want to bear your children.

I read somewhere, maybe here, that Chris's coddling of David stems from a friend of Chris's having committed suicide years ago, for which Chris apparently felt some responsibility.  I could see David taking advantage of that concern on Chris's part by declaring himself desperate, "I don't know what I can do" etc.etc.etc.   Emotional blackmail, and Wife Chris isn't having any of it.  Good for her.

I am fully Team Pedro, even though Mother Pedro is pretty sketchy and Sister Pedro is a little shitass of a girl.  Sea Breeze's relationship with her family is beyond toxic.  I think back to the beginning of Their Journey, when she was afraid to tell her parents she was engaged--what the hell was that about?--which to me demonstrates clearly that she has always valued their feelings over Pedro's.  He hated lying to them and begged her on several occasions that we saw to tell her family the truth. 

She said she was "pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing" at a community college.  Is that possible?  Can you get a bachelor's at a community college?

I think Seabiscuit and Pao are examples of the prize ponies of the family in each case, and their families are over-invested in the success of each of them.  Pao's family at least seems nice, if kind of stupid about the kind of "modeling" their daughter does.  And btw, can anyone tell me where I can buy one of those Colombian calendars?  I do so want to see what the culture down there is like.  All I know so far is that women don't have to wear shirts if there's paint available.

The return of Andrrrrrrei--hot damn.  I loved hearing his wife practice her ?Moldavian?  Girl loves to roll her some R's.

• Love 11
On 7/17/2018 at 12:25 AM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

It would not surprise me at all. She is way too chill. The only other explanation is if she has finally woken up to the truth that he's not that into her. She hasn't been the same since she heard the recordings of him, when she was still home. It's possible that she had been suppressing doubts for some time, and that made her doubts very real.

Whatever it is, she does seem a bit depressed and possibly fearful.

I'm sure the recordings had something to do with it. My thought is that if it were just that, she would be angrier, and more confrontational. Before he was walking on eggshells, worried about displeasing her. Maybe when the wedding was on the table [it WAS until she screwed it up], his family realized they needed to get her sorted out first if she was going to actually live there with May. They weren't going to endure another Hell Month with Toddler Nicole.

Even if she's brighter than we think, Nicole certainly doesn't have the emotional capacity to change so quickly. She's still fiercely clinging on to this pipe dream. My guess is that they've done something to make her afraid, and she's been warned that if she speaks up about it she will be sent packing.  Maybe in her head she's thinking she can work it out somehow.   The moment she tells TLC, the gig is up because the producers could no longer participate. Legally, they'll have to do their best to intervene and get her home, and if she's still clinging to him, they'll have to throw up their hands and walk away. If they rough her up, I imagine there's very little she could do about it. It would be her word against theirs. And, while laws their are progressing in favor of women, it's certainly not the same over their based upon the [very little] that I know.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I would not want to get on the wrong side of Anfisa.  She has a temper.  Jorge doesn't know what he's messing with.  And she's not particularly empathetic it seems.  If that child is Jorge's then he should pay child support and be part of her life and Anfisa should encourage that - not yell at him.

Anfisa is an intelligent girl. She had a hard life, I think.  But she's a survivor.  She doesn't need mouth breathing Jorge or even this show.  I don't think she needs anyone. She'll be buying her own designer handbags in no time.

I initially thought that Anfiasa was mad at Jorge because her father also had abandoned her and she realized it was a shitty thing to do.  But nope, it’s about not wanting any of Jorge’s extremely limited resources going out the door.

i wonder if it hurts your chances to obtain a green card when your American spouse is involved in drug trafficking.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Mothra said:

She said she was "pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing" at a community college.  Is that possible?  Can you get a bachelor's at a community college?

It’s unusual but a few CCs are starting to offer a BSN because of the nurse shortage/more hospitals not hiring LPNs. Chantel may be doing that. She may also be lying or delusional because it’s Chantel.

But yeah, in general, you can’t get a 4-year degree at a community college!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I went to a community college, and they offered a few bachelors degrees back in the early 90's - they were medical and tech degrees.  Today, they offer a lot more.

21 hours ago, Gobi said:

Puta means whore. I think punta means period, as in that's it.

"Punto" means period.  Sorry, I'm Cuban!

45 minutes ago, Spike said:

I initially thought that Anfiasa was mad at Jorge because her father also had abandoned her and she realized it was a shitty thing to do.  But nope, it’s about not wanting any of Jorge’s extremely limited resources going out the door.

i wonder if it hurts your chances to obtain a green card when your American spouse is involved in drug trafficking.

Good point.  I never thought of that!

9 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Luis and Nicole. Hahaha

Anfisa and Mohamed.

This would be fun for no other reason than how he talks down to people.  He cannot be touched, he cannot be sworn at, blah blah blah.  Would love him to pick a subject, any subject to pontificate about and then to watch Anfisa mop his ass up.  She'd kick his ass around the block before he could figure out what happened.  And then key his car.  She's smart with a short fuse for BS.  Would be completely different than arguing with Dinyelle.  I'd buy tickets for that pair. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Luis and Nicole. Hahaha

Anfisa and Mohamed.

Paola and Andrrrrei:  He’s just the kind of man she needs to put her skanky ass in check! Amd I’d give my kidney to see Juan try to raise up to him.  That would be the beat down to end all beat downs.

Paola and Jorge: He wants a “hot chick”, she doesn't deserve any better, and they’re both lying liars who lie.  Sounds like a match made in heaven. 

As a matter of fact, can we just rotate him out?

Chantal and Andrrrrei: He’d put her annoying as family in their place and make a man out of River in one week.  I can hear it now:

The Family Chantal: So Andrei, what kind of work do you do? Can you support our daughter?

Andrei: Listen, I will work as soon as I get green card. I don’t need your money. I am the man and I will handle things from now on.  She belongs to me now.

The Family Chantal: “crickets”

River: So how about those Braves...

Then Chantal can marry Mohammed.

Chantal and Mohammed: He can be the scandal the Family Chantal has been looking for. 

Molly and Ramon. (Jorge’s friend): They’re both animated as hell, and this sounds like reality tv gold! He’ll be too high to bother Olivia, and his mom or sister’s could do something with Kensley’s hair. 

David and Danielle: She thought Mohammed frauded her huh?  I’ll show her fraud. 

Anfisa and Russ:  Clearly this dude is slightly sado-masochistic. So who better than Anfisa to fill that role.  She can be his eye candy, and he can be her benefactor.  As long as he goes back to the oil & gas industry.

Nicole & Luis: they’re both lazy fucks.  This way, Robbalee can get custody of May.  When that relationship fails, Luis can marry the other Nicole, Pedro’s sister. 

Nicole de Famiky Pedro and Luis:  Mama Pedro wanted a pure Dominican, and they deserve each other. 

Annie and Pedro: She’ll at least get a hard working husband, and they both have greedy, grifty families. 

Azan and Antonio: They’d probably be very happy together.

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, Landlord said:

I don't think Annie (or apparently any single girl in the entire state of Oklahoma) is "Espicey" enough for Russ. Despite his protestations about Pao's flaunting her body, he appears to like having "arm candy" and sullen, dumpy Annie doesn't come up to his standards. 

Edited to add: Thank you REDBAGWITHMAKEUP for coming up with the re-pairing the couples idea. It's a fun way to pass the time between episodes! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don't think Annie (or apparently any single girl in the entire state of Oklahoma) is "Espicey" enough for Russ. Despite his protestations about Pao's flaunting her body, he appears to like having "arm candy" and sullen, dumpy Annie doesn't come up to his standards. 

Edited to add: Thank you REDBAGWITHMAKEUP for coming up with the re-pairing the couples idea. It's a fun way to pass the time between episodes! 

You are probably right, but so far "espicey" isn't working out quite well for him. 

31 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Paola and Andrrrrei:  He’s just the kind of man she needs to put her skanky ass in check! Amd I’d give my kidney to see Juan try to raise up to him.  That would be the beat down to end all beat downs.

Paola and Jorge: He wants a “hot chick”, she doesn't deserve any better, and they’re both lying liars who lie.  Sounds like a match made in heaven. 

As a matter of fact, can we just rotate him out?

Chantal and Andrrrrei: He’d put her annoying as family in their place and make a man out of River in one week.  I can hear it now:

The Family Chantal: So Andrei, what kind of work do you do? Can you support our daughter?

Andrei: Listen, I will work as soon as I get green card. I don’t need your money. I am the man and I will handle things from now on.  She belongs to me now.

The Family Chantal: “crickets”

River: So how about those Braves...

Then Chantal can marry Mohammed.

Chantal and Mohammed: He can be the scandal the Family Chantal has been looking for. 

Molly and Ramon. (Jorge’s friend): They’re both animated as hell, and this sounds like reality tv gold! He’ll be too high to bother Olivia, and his mom or sister’s could do something with Kensley’s hair. 

David and Danielle: She thought Mohammed frauded her huh?  I’ll show her fraud. 

Anfisa and Russ:  Clearly this dude is slightly sado-masochistic. So who better than Anfisa to fill that role.  She can be his eye candy, and he can be her benefactor.  As long as he goes back to the oil & gas industry.

Nicole & Luis: they’re both lazy fucks.  This way, Robbalee can get custody of May.  When that relationship fails, Luis can marry the other Nicole, Pedro’s sister. 

Nicole de Famiky Pedro and Luis:  Mama Pedro wanted a pure Dominican, and they deserve each other. 

Annie and Pedro: She’ll at least get a hard working husband, and they both have greedy, grifty families. 

Azan and Antonio: They’d probably be very happy together.

Dead.   :)

So hard to pick a favorite.  Andrrrrei v. Juan?  "How about those Braves..."  The scandal they've been looking for?  Really great. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I want to bear your children.

I read somewhere, maybe here, that Chris's coddling of David stems from a friend of Chris's having committed suicide years ago, for which Chris apparently felt some responsibility.  I could see David taking advantage of that concern on Chris's part by declaring himself desperate, "I don't know what I can do" etc.etc.etc.   Emotional blackmail, and Wife Chris isn't having any of it.  Good for her.

I am fully Team Pedro, even though Mother Pedro is pretty sketchy and Sister Pedro is a little shitass of a girl.  Sea Breeze's relationship with her family is beyond toxic.  I think back to the beginning of Their Journey, when she was afraid to tell her parents she was engaged--what the hell was that about?--which to me demonstrates clearly that she has always valued their feelings over Pedro's.  He hated lying to them and begged her on several occasions that we saw to tell her family the truth. 

I think Seabiscuit and Pao are examples of the prize ponies of the family in each case, and their families are over-invested in the success of each of them.  Pao's family at least seems nice, if kind of stupid about the kind of "modeling" their daughter does.  And btw, can anyone tell me where I can buy one of those Colombian calendars?  I do so want to see what the culture down there is like.  All I know so far is that women don't have to wear shirts if there's paint available.

The return of Andrrrrrrei--hot damn.  I loved hearing his wife practice her ?Moldavian?  Girl loves to roll her some R's.

There’s a link in here for Pao’s calendar. 

https://starcasm.net/get-your-signed-paola-mayfield-calendar-now-for-59-99/

• Love 1
(edited)

These swaps, though. I love you guys!

I'd pair Molly with David. Oh, buddy wouldn't have to cry. She has a home, business, and money in the bank. His kids and Molly's kids can lament over the awfulness that is their parents.  I'd be here for the horror stories. David would be kept and wouldn't need Chris. Only problem is they both have or had issues with alcohol, and I wouldn't want to hear Molly talking about that's just crazy and looking like she did when Luis was accusing her of witchcraft. She looked unhinged. David made an ass of himself at that bar in Thailand. 

Chantal and Andrrrrei. (I just like him and his no nonsense approach, so he gets to cross over to this..) Like we could be real life friends. He wouldn't put up with Family Chantel and their investigation and lunacy. I'd be here for the deadpan, verbal smackdown he'd deliver. Why didn't they get him to host the tell all? 

Azan and Juan. He's a scheming scammer, and Juan is such a mean girl diva. I'd be there just for the fireworks with my popcorn and champagne. They'd probably fight over hair products.

Annie and Roos. She'd have her American dream, a hardworking man, and he wouldn't have someone too e-spicey. I mean once you overlook the shooting ping pong balls out of the hoo-ha and stuff. His home in OK was nice, and he was pulling in six figures. He's definitely not workshy and would probably move mountains to be an extension of her happiness. 

Pao and Jorge. She's a narcissistic mean girl, and he's a pathological liar. They'd be a psychiatrist's dream couple. I wonder what Lourdes would say about Pao. Plus, he's definitely a masochist, and she'd keep his balls in her knockoff calfskin Fendi bag. Every scene would be be made for a telenovela. He'd get off on her demeaning him and being condescending. He'd probably love her even more.

Pedro, Nicole, and Lydia (his mum). They can just stay as a family. Mother Pedro is a manipulator and has no issue with telling her golden son to just divorce his wife if she can't get behind doing it for the culture and paying her bills. He'll never have a successful relationship as long as his mum is single, and he's the man/head of two households.  And Nicole...she's a shrieking harpy. Good luck to any man who wants a cackler who mocks others.

Nicole/her mattress fries and May/her tablet/headphones. Enough said. She doesn't need a man. She needs a shot of self-esteem, a vacuum, and to actively engage her daughter. She's gotta be close to five, right? I would assume that the child will eventually start school. Or not.

Anfisa would be fine alone. I could see her with Pedro. He does have two jobs, so he's not workshy. He cooks. He cleans. And I'd be here for the war with his mother vs. Anfisa. I bet he wouldn't be offering all of that help because it would dip into her funds for Louboutin, bodycon dresses, and botox. $1100 to send a TV? HA. 

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

There’s a link in here for Pao’s calendar. 

https://starcasm.net/get-your-signed-paola-mayfield-calendar-now-for-59-99/

Bless you.  Now I know that Colombian culture dictates that you don't have to wear pants, either, if you have some sparkly fishnet tights. 

Seriously.  This is a pinup calendar (I know, stop the presses) featuring, apparently, only Paola in scanty (or no) clothes.  In the US, we don't call this "modeling."  We call it "posing."   I'm sure her father is proud.  I can't imagine what Russ thinks, but if she can sell enough of these calendars--assuming she gets 1/2 of the net from each sale--like two million or so, he can retire.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Anfisa would be fine alone. I could see her with Pedro. He does have two jobs, so he's not workshy. He cooks. He cleans. And I'd be here for the war with his mother vs. Anfisa. I bet he wouldn't be offering all of that help because it would dip into her funds for Louboutin, bodycon dresses, and botox. $1100 to send a TV? HA. 

First, Andrei with any of these girls. He'd have Nicole weighing 130lbs, too. He's no nonsense, and he's the only one who could tame Anfisa. This is the kinda guy Anfisa wants--an alpha male who will take care of her, and she'd be ok with his keeping tabs on her 24/7.  He'd have to hurry up and get that green card though. You know Anfisa likes upscale designer goods.

Nicole and Luis--Luis gets to stay in the US and you know Nicole would let him do whatever the hell he wants.  She won't even expect him to help with May since she doesn't even do it herself! No housekeeping required either!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

The possibilities are endless. 

Brilliant, just brilliant!  AND, I would watch it...

• Love 4

Say Yes to the Swap, definitely!

I don't understand why some want to assume that Nicole is under some nefarious spell with Hassan's family. It's starting a rumor that has zero foundation. We've seen nothing to indicate that his family has been anything but accommodating to that little weasel of a human. They've taken care of, and shown affection to May as if she's their own granddaughter, and they've no doubt put up with a lot of bullshit from Nicole during the last trip, and I'm sure she's embarrassed them to the nth degree with friends and neighbors.  If they had a 'come to Jesus/Mohammad' talk with her when she arrived this time, they would have every right to do so after her last visit. But seriously, putting out theories that she's somehow being physically threatened is not okay. People are making assumptions that for some reason she's being beaten or threatened...why? Do you really think that most Moroccans beat their family members willy nilly? Where does this come from?! I have some great friends who are Moroccan and live there and they would never lay a hand on anybody, let alone threaten them. In fact, they view the US as extremely violent and dangerous country, which right now it is. The US has a huge rate of domestic abuse that rages on daily basis. I live in a fairly safe area but the vast majority of police calls are for domestic violence and that's not just my area, it's nationwide I think. It would be great if we remembered our own issues here at home before assuming another country is full of abusers because that veers into very ugly territory, in my opinion.

Lastly, this is a silly, ridiculous fake reality show (hello oxymoron!) so I just can't get worked up over what happens to Nicole and why she's not as shrieky this season, she made her bed and now she has to lie (literally and figuratively) in it on national TV. She's shown herself to be a terrible mother and person who embodies the Seven Deadly Sins and wears them as a badge. Whatever she gets, she earned.

• Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

These swaps, though. I love you guys!

I'd pair Molly with David. Oh, buddy wouldn't have to cry. She has a home, business, and money in the bank. His kids and Molly's kids can lament over the awfulness that is their parents.  I'd be here for the horror stories. David would be kept and wouldn't need Chris. Only problem is they both have or had issues with alcohol, and I wouldn't want to hear Molly talking about that's just crazy and looking like she did when Luis was accusing her of witchcraft. She looked unhinged. David made an ass of himself at that bar in Thailand. 

Chantal and Andrrrrei. (I just like him and his no nonsense approach, so he gets to cross over to this..) Like we could be real life friends. He wouldn't put up with Family Chantel and their investigation and lunacy. I'd be hear for the deadpan, verbal smackdown he'd deliver. Why didn't they get him to host the tell all? 

Azan and Juan. He's a scheming scammer, and Juan is such a mean girl diva. I'd be there just for the fireworks with my popcorn and champagne. They'd probably fight over hair products.

Annie and Roos. She'd have her American dream, a hardworking man, and he wouldn't have someone too e-spicey. I mean once you overlook the shooting ping pong balls out of the hoo-ha and stuff. His him in OK was nice, and he was pulling in six figures. He's definitely not workshy and would probably move mountains to be an extension of her happiness. 

Pao and Jorge. She's a narcissistic mean girl, and he's a pathological liar. They'd be a psychiatrist's dream couple. I wonder what Lourdes would say about Pao. Plus, he's definitely a masochist, and she'd keep his balls in her knockoff calfskin Fendi bag. Every scene would be be made for a telenovela. He'd get off on her demeaning him and being condescending. He'd probably love her even more.

Pedro, Nicole, and Lydia (his mum). They can just stay as a family. Mother Pedro is a manipulator and has no issue with telling her golden son to just divorce his wife if she can't get behind doing it for the culture and paying her bills. He'll never have a successful relationship as long as his mum is single, and he's the man/head of two households.  And Nicole...she's a shrieking harpy. Good luck to any man who wants a cackler who mocks others.

Nicole/her mattress fries and May/her tablet/headphones. Enough said. She doesn't need a man. She needs a shot of self-esteem, a vacuum, and to actively engage her daughter. She's gotta be close to five, right? I would assume that the child will eventually start school. Or not.

I’d love to see Sister Nicole try that same shit with Anfisa that she did with River. They’d never find her body.

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
  • Love 10

I am loving the swaps you all came up with, and the reasons why. I forgot about Andrrrei, we definitely need to rotate him! I would especially like to see him with Pao. I would like to see her tantrums and fake crying get her nowhere fast.

I agree that Annie and Russ would work out great for Annie, but she is nowhere near hot enough for Russ. I actually think he and Anfisa would do well together.

If we are going by karma, I would say Pao and Jorge need to be together forever.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, monagatuna said:

They couldn't even photoshop out her bald spot in the photo at the bottom!

Russ must have burst a major vessel when he saw those photos...time to move that boundary line again, Russ.  I guess now anything goes with Pao just as long as she keeps her legs closed in photos, until she doesn't.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Maybe they can get together on a live show. I agree, she would be happy and he would have a wife that would actually want to stay home and have kids. 

I don't think Russ would be one bit happy with the mundane.  He craves the excitement and arguments and all that is Paola!  Some men are like that.  Their continuous make up sex has to be amazing.   Sigh...

I also think Molly would have stayed with Luis and let her daughter stay away from home and let the little one languish.  Molly is for Molly.  Not a nice person at all.  Had Luis made the least little effort but he didn't and here we are with Molly now saying how much she loves her children.  Sigh...

• Love 3
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don't think Russ would be one bit happy with the mundane.  He craves the excitement and arguments and all that is Paola!  Some men are like that.  Their continuous make up sex has to be amazing.   Sigh...

I also think Molly would have stayed with Luis and let her daughter stay away from home and let the little one languish.  Molly is for Molly.  Not a nice person at all.  Had Luis made the least little effort but he didn't and here we are with Molly now saying how much she loves her children.  Sigh...

With those eyebrows Molly reminds me of a drag queen.  Maybe Divine in those John Waters movies like Female Trouble.

https://goo.gl/images/oCzwqm

Edited by Spike
Add link
  • Love 4

So maybe random place to ask but ... is it Chantel or Chantal (I mean, I know it's Ce'air so it makes sense if they can't keep track of her fake name but I thought it was Chantal but my memory is Error 404 File Not Found)

7 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

So maybe random place to ask but ... is it Chantel or Chantal (I mean, I know it's Ce'air so it makes sense if they can't keep track of her fake name but I thought it was Chantal but my memory is Error 404 File Not Found)

Chantel.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

TLC, we all know you read here. Make. It. Happen.

But before unleashing Juan and Azan, please put Juan and Andrrrrrei in a room for a week. Then Juan and Anfisa for a week. Then he can get his reward of Azan. 

• Love 7

Russ chose Pao with his penis. He wanted arm candy that was out of his league. He only cares about her looks  and he thought he could trade his average looks but above average income for a trophy bride.  Unfortunately he no longer has the above average income.

He’d never settle for Annie since she is too average looking. After all, if he wanted a nice, average looking girl, he could have found 1000 of those in OK. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Spike said:

I'm sure it probably would, but Anfisa already has her green card.