Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

On 7/16/2018 at 9:37 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Whose clothes did Chantel borrow? River's??

When she met with her friend GeGe? CeCe? from two seasons ago I swear it was the first time I saw her cover her jugs.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

so terrified she is of hurting Azan's mother's feelings, or, more likely, of acknowledging the damage she's caused.

I still say there was not one penny laid out in reality (ours, not Nicole's reality), if someone was helping me plan a wedding I would be asking questions and neither Nicole or Robbalee asked anything about the wedding, easy questions like where will it be, what will we serve, what about a wedding cake, do we pick out invitations, etc...it's all fake hence the smirking from Nicole.  Nicole even had her head down and her hair covering her face because she could not hide that smirk. 

This could be a shake down of Robbalee, like she should kick in half of what Mother Azan has laid out and something tells me that Robbalee and Nicole probably do not ask for receipts as proof.

Wow, I am really getting cynical and snarky in my old age.

• Love 5
On 7/16/2018 at 10:58 AM, Bugfrey Von said:

His money sure isn't being skimped when it comes to the groceries, if you know what I mean.

I cracked up when they were moving into the storage unit suite and he enthusiastically declared, “I’ll bring up the food!”

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, Spike said:

I cracked up when they were moving into the storage unit suite and he enthusiastically declared, “I’ll bring up the food!”

I laughed too, then seeing his HUGE behind waddling around.  Like a PP said, his tears mean nothing to me.  Nothing.  Annie should go back to Thailand, alone and have David send divorce papers.  Kentucky is a no fault divorce state, it is not that hard to get unhitched.  RUN ANNIE, RUN!!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I still say there was not one penny laid out in reality (ours, not Nicole's reality), if someone was helping me plan a wedding I would be asking questions and neither Nicole or Robbalee asked anything about the wedding, easy questions like where will it be, what will we serve, what about a wedding cake, do we pick out invitations, etc...it's all fake hence the smirking from Nicole.  Nicole even had her head down and her hair covering her face because she could not hide that smirk. 

This could be a shake down of Robbalee, like she should kick in half of what Mother Azan has laid out and something tells me that Robbalee and Nicole probably do not ask for receipts as proof.

Wow, I am really getting cynical and snarky in my old age.

The more I think about it the more I think his mom and sister are in on this con. They or Azan are going to ask for money to reimburse for the wedding. Or if they do just postpone it, they will massively pad the bills and make a hefty  profit. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

My stone cold heart was touched twice in this episode:

Once in Pedro's talking head where he was visibly tearing up. I think he really loves dumb old giraffe-lashed Chantal. Too bad for him he'll never tear her away from her disgusting, appalling family. I'm 100% team Pedro. He may not always react perfectly, but Family Chantal planned this and caused this from the moment they met the guy.

Then when Olivia was attempting to speak with her mother from her heart, and fucking Molly was acting like the idiot woman-child that she is. She doesn't deserve those kids. Poor Olivia saying it felt so good to be responsible for herself ( and not you, Mother!). I grew up the same way with an extremely immature mother and I totally relate to Olivia. To this day I feel like the parent when speaking to her, and I'm super old now. And Molly's just like yeah yeah yeah sorry if you felt hurt but when are you coming home so you can babysit......

That's what I kept thinking when I watched that scene.  She seems to miss her live in babysitter and chauffeur more than her daughter.  

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, Horrified said:

In seeing the previews for the tell-all, it looks like a Jerry Springer show.  This might just be the low-point I need to reach to quit 90-day.

I loved to snark at stupidos who just didn't have a clue about marrying someone from a different culture or making zero plans for integrating into a new country/culture.  Watching people yell at each other and throw punches?  no thanks.

I think I'm going to pass on the tell-all.  I'll let the people here fill me in on the important parts.  Too much drama for my taste.

14 hours ago, Spike said:

It looked like her parents lived in public housing.  I wonder if she lived with them or had her own place before she married Roos.

I thought she lived with her fight friend Juan.

• Love 1
On 7/16/2018 at 5:22 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Mami Chantel talked about physically fighting Pedro and Nicole the week before when she was taking off her jewelry so really nothing can convince me that they didn't plan to start with him and Nicole- verbally or physically.  River was probably instructed to cover Pedro and Winter was to take Nicole.  Chantel with her fake gasps, "No one has ever acted like this in front of me!" Um hard to believe b/c your family is a bunch of goons.

Molly- She really said in her appology that she might even do it again?  Just say you are sorry and leave it at that.  Be wise, Olivia and don't go back home.

You have to wonder how many parents will enroll their daughters in the Family Chantal Cheerleading School after seeing how the FC behaves.  

• Love 19
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:
15 hours ago, Spike said:

It looked like her parents lived in public housing.  I wonder if she lived with them or had her own place before she married Roos.

I thought she lived with her fight friend Juan.

Pao did talk about living with Juan and made it sound like they were one step above living on the streets. "Life was hard...Juan stood by me...We went through so much...We only had each other...yada...yada...yada." She kind of hinted that she had left her family home in Bucaramanga as a rebellious teenager, and had met up with Juan in the big city, Bogota. But I suspect the whole hard life story could have been made up for dramatic purposes and her family just moved to Bogota at some point in her life where she met, hung out with, and later maybe even shared an apartment with Juan there. I forget, what is Juan's cuh-reer? 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Spike said:

You have to wonder how many parents will enroll their daughters in the Family Chantal Cheerleading School after seeing how the FC behaves.  

Hahahaha, I was thinking the exact same thing! I'm guessing trashy skanks will sign their daughters up. Meanwhile, anyone who possesses even the least amount of decorum, good manners, or taste will remove their kids toot sweet. (yes I know its tout de suite. I'm being funny. But I'll bet that's how Mama Chantel spells it).

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Pao did talk about living with Juan and made it sound like they were one step above living on the streets. "Life was hard...Juan stood by me...We went through so much...We only had each other...yada...yada...yada." She kind of hinted that she had left her family home in Bucaramanga as a rebellious teenager, and had met up with Juan in the big city, Bogota. But I suspect the whole hard life story could have been made up for dramatic purposes and her family just moved to Bogota at some point in her life where she met, hung out with, and later maybe even shared an apartment with Juan there. I forget, what is Juan's cuh-reer? 

Please. Pao. Who else would hang out with you two poison little toads? Of course you only had each other!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 7
On 7/16/2018 at 5:54 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Now I know who sister de Pedro Nicole reminds me of

image.png.57e98b36247f739e10207eeec1efd346.png

Braces aside he looks like Moldova man Andrei.

On 7/16/2018 at 6:25 PM, millennium said:

What if you don't have a police report?

I’m not quite sure why you need a police report to marry.  Felons can’t marry now?

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, funky-rat said:

You will get a paper saying there were no records for you.  My husband has no criminal history, but he has had to get criminal clearance for jobs.  The papers always have some form of the note that there were no records found for him - he's had them from local all the way up to federal.

I think it probably showed up as "Someone you may know" or something similar - especially if they share mutual friends.

Chantel mis-understood - Nicole never called her a B.  But she didn't do herself any favors when Chantel asked her if she called her that, and she said "Yes".

I am pretty sure that I heard her use the word "punta" which is actually (I think) Spanish for slut

• Love 1
On 7/16/2018 at 6:35 PM, booboopbedoo said:

Maybe he does nothing around the house and she comes home from her 5 hour a week job and has to cook or something

I wouldnt hire him. I would be concerned he would explode!

All the employer would have to do is Google him and there it all is.

They are getting free rent for him to do some odd jobs but they still need money.

I did not feel bad when he cried in the least. I think he has done this all his life and has been bailed out. People have caught on and his big speeches have no effect.

He keeps repeating the same thing and while I dont like Ping Pong Annie, I feel for her. 

Apparently Chris wants La-Z-Boy to have two jobs, because housing in exchange for Fort Locks storage unit sweeping won’t cover food, clothing, or other incidentals.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, seniorpatriot said:

I am pretty sure that I heard her use the word "punta" which is actually (I think) Spanish for slut

Puta means whore. I think punta means period, as in that's it.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, seniorpatriot said:

Take away the n then you have the word for slut. Punta is period or point. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, seniorpatriot said:

"Punta" means "period".  IE:  "That's all I have to say about this.  PERIOD!'.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, seniorpatriot said:
On 7/17/2018 at 10:57 AM, funky-rat said:

Chantel mis-understood - Nicole never called her a B.  But she didn't do herself any favors when Chantel asked her if she called her that, and she said "Yes".

Nicole said something in Spanish like "...just divorce him...period" (punto) and Chantel thought she said "puta" (which I believe is slut NOT bitch.) Then Chantel said, "Did you just call me a bitch?" and Nicole answered "yes" almost like "well now that you mention it..." As Chantel stormed out, spewing a stream of nonsense profanities, Nicole and her  mother were laughing hysterically behind her back. 

• Love 6
On 7/15/2018 at 9:46 PM, millennium said:

I was down with Pao until this week.    But her victim routine was a huge turnoff.

This franchise is becoming very confusing.   My DVR taped something on Friday night called "90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After: First Look- End of the Line."  Turns out it was the first 30 minutes of tonight's show.    Then when tonight's episode ended, it was followed by a show called "90 Day Fiance: What Now?" featuring "happily ever after" footage from "90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days."   Are they just pasting shows together from the cutting room floor now?    Will there be an endless series of 90 Day Fiance shows with questions in the title?   "90 Day Fiance: What's Up With That?"  "90 Day Fiance: Paper or Plastic?" "90 Day Fiance:  Are You Shitting Me?

I switched off "What Now?" after I saw that back-flipping happity asshole Patrick saying, "Myriam is coming to Kentucky!"   My fraud detector went off the charts.   I am starting to think none of this is real and all of these losers are building careers out of their fake narratives.

Ok, I would totally pay for the series if they did 90 Day Fiance:  What's Up With That hosted by Diondre Cole and his dancing buddy Vance.  Come on TLC!

• Love 2

Nearing fifty and all you have to show for it is a lousy room above a storage facility office that has a public restroom sign outside the door of your bathroom and an empty Pepsi vending machine inside the bathroom. A few things that may hint at the fact you need to reevaluate the choices you've made. I'm speaking to you, David.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Matty said:

Nearing fifty and all you have to show for it is a lousy room above a storage facility office that has a public restroom sign outside the door of your bathroom and an empty Pepsi vending machine inside the bathroom. A few things that may hint at the fact you need to reevaluate the choices you've made. I'm speaking to you, David.

I thought it was a Pepsi branded cooler that opens in the front like a fridge.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Ok, I would totally pay for the series if they did 90 Day Fiance:  What's Up With That hosted by Diondre Cole and his dancing buddy Vance.  Come on TLC!

LOL, actually my reference is more dated.   I was thinking of the Cheers episode when Cliff becomes a standup comic and his whole routine consists of tossing out a topic and asking, "What's up with that?"

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Spike said:

I’m not quite sure why you need a police report to marry.  Felons can’t marry now?

It's because she's not a citizen.  Countries like to know they're not letting in Jack the Ripper.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, millennium said:

LOL, actually my reference is more dated.   I was thinking of the Cheers episode when Cliff becomes a standup comic and his whole routine consists of tossing out a topic and asking, "What's up with that?"

HILARIOUS!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I’m predicting every one of these women — Nicole, Paola, Chantal, Annie — did I leave anyone out?? Will wind up on Snapped or Dateline in the near future. We can all say we knew them when.

Those ladies seem tame when compared to Anfisa.  The Anfisa we saw in Seasons 1 and 2 was extremely violent.  That she has "seemingly" changed is probably due to her TLC contract or she is heavily sedated.  Like the late great Maya Angelou said, "when people show you who they are, believe them - the first time." My money is on Anfisa for Snapped or ID Discovery's "Wives with Knives."   

• Love 8
On 7/16/2018 at 2:16 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Justice forRiver????  LOL I almost spit out my drink when Chantel said that.  Chantal , honey, you are at fault for everything b/c you brought Pedro here and lied about it from the start. And made him lie.  So that your family hates him.

#justice4River

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Matty said:

Don’t forgot the Masters Degree and the 25 yr old wife. Most 50 yr old guys that live above a storage facility in return for rent, don’t have those!!!!

• Love 4
23 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

My stone cold heart was touched twice in this episode:

Once in Pedro's talking head where he was visibly tearing up. I think he really loves dumb old giraffe-lashed Chantal. Too bad for him he'll never tear her away from her disgusting, appalling family. I'm 100% team Pedro. He may not always react perfectly, but Family Chantal planned this and caused this from the moment they met the guy.

Then when Olivia was attempting to speak with her mother from her heart, and fucking Molly was acting like the idiot woman-child that she is. She doesn't deserve those kids. Poor Olivia saying it felt so good to be responsible for herself ( and not you, Mother!). I grew up the same way with an extremely immature mother and I totally relate to Olivia. To this day I feel like the parent when speaking to her, and I'm super old now. And Molly's just like yeah yeah yeah sorry if you felt hurt but when are you coming home so you can babysit......

Can I just say your name brought pure joy to me this afternoon!

• Love 4

I have just one question. What happened to Chantal’s lockjaw? Did she get a tetanus shot? Seriously tho, where does she get the nerve to demand respect from sister Pedro when Family Chantal has treated Pedro and Family Pedro like shit from day one! And Madre Chantal looked like a real mental patient (apologies to mental patients) running around with that weave and screaming in Spanglish. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Spike said:

I’m not quite sure why you need a police report to marry.

Maybe one doesn't, IF there was never anything reported.

4 hours ago, Spike said:

Patrick and Myriam sucking the meat off the chicken wings.

Similar sucking is available on reruns of the most recent "Bachelorette."

• Love 1
On 7/16/2018 at 6:44 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Nicole doesn't looks so good in the last few episodes.  I was sitting her thinking about her being pale and emotionless and the thought came to me 'could she be pregnant'? 

That would mean that Azan would have had to remove his skinny jeans and schlepped on top of her ( i just gave myself the dry heaves )unless...dum dum dum....Nicole found some moron to sleep with and cheated on Azan yet again

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

That would mean that Azan would have had to remove his skinny jeans and schlepped on top of her ( i just gave myself the dry heaves )unless...dum dum dum....Nicole found some moron to sleep with and cheated on Azan yet again

She is probably just going through Chick-Fil-A withdrawal.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And the ever-ladylike Chantel responded with "I will NOT be disrespected like this today! Slut-ass skank-ass bitch-ass whore!" She is just a delight.

I loved when she said this. I say it all the time now. (Not to anybody's face of course). Lol

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What? You don't stalk through hotel lobbies yelling it at the top of your lungs? You have a long way to go to approach Chantel's pure ladylike daintiness.

I wonder what Mother Chantel thinks when she sees that classy behavior from the princess.

• Love 3

Mama one upped her with her "immigration/muy malo" routine.   

Between Pao, Peedro, Louise, Huan and Ma Chantel, I hope I don't hear any Spanish for the next five years.  And I'm Peruvian.  

• Love 5
On 7/16/2018 at 8:44 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Nicole doesn't looks so good in the last few episodes.  I was sitting her thinking about her being pale and emotionless and the thought came to me 'could she be pregnant'? 

Psh, I highly doubt that. I’m sure Azan is coming up with the “let’s wait for after we marry” excuse. When you know he’s like “okay dick, D-Day is upon us, what do we need in order to survive Nicole?”

• Love 3

Has anyone noticed that Mother Pedro and Nicole both do the same inappropriate, maniacal laughing?

I think Chantal could use some therapy, specifically a therapist that helps people break away from a cult.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And the ever-ladylike Chantel responded with "I will NOT be disrespected like this today! Slut-ass skank-ass bitch-ass whore!" She is just a delight.

Yeah. What is it with Family Chantel with people and respect? Every episode someone (River mainly) mentions respect. Get over yourselves, Family Chantal!

• Love 9