Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

It seems as if Jorge and Anfisa came to fight.  The director clearly said we need Jorge to sit up.  Paolo tried to get Jorge's attention, but got the finger from Anfisa, instead.  Hate to say it, but I believe Pao can take Anfisa down.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Anfisawillbemine said:

The male mammals are enticed by the female and even some females are arroused. They attempt to seduce her by demonstrating who is the alpha male. 

The male mammals are aroused by the mammories. 

1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

It seems as if Jorge and Anfisa came to fight.  The director clearly said we need Jorge to sit up.  Paolo tried to get Jorge's attention, but got the finger from Anfisa, instead.  Hate to say it, but I believe Pao can take Anfisa down.  

I’m willing to put my money on Anfisa. 

• Love 19
Just now, Adeejay said:

Ha not a chance.   Never bet on the loud preening chick.   The quiet one is always the dagger.

• Love 24
Just now, champsdelavande said:

David is so into this show and the people, he has everyone's numbers and wants to know everyone's business. He loves being a reality "star". 

Just like Danielle, they are perfect for each other! 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 minute ago, 17wheatthins said:

Seconded. I never believed it for a second. I think it was probably producer-driven to ramp up the drama. 

Nah bitch thought it up all by herself.

Even Russ’s hair knows it.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Mine is that she’s a bitch. And that she was never pregnant. 

I really hope she wouldn't lie about that, but I wouldn't put it past her.  She becomes harder to like each week.  And her style declines proportionally as well.

• Love 7

Love it.  Talking about work and Nicole puts on her pouty, shut-down face.   This chick.  THIS DAMN CHICK.  Someone put her in her place before I get my lazy ass up off the sofa and go to Bradenrocco and do it my damn self.  

• Love 11

David is pretending he's a producer of this segment.  He's pretty disconnected to reality.  Maybe he needs to see his script for the next show and work on those tears again.

Just now, Sofiyya said:

Azan and Nicole are delusional about working in the states.  If they have the papers to marry, why not just get it over with?  It's not that hard.

More shows mo money

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

Penguin is commenting on someone else not working?

I thought the EXACT same thing.  Dude, shut up.  Throw some more pizza in more mouth and stop talking.

Azan......stop lying, you are in too deep.

Edited because although "shit up" is effective I reallt meant "shut up."

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 9