Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, iwasish said:

Suddenly they admit to having premarital sex? I thought it was against his religion ? They could be arrested!

I think they had sex in the tent after Hassam proposed to Nicole 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

Chantel is wearing the red version of the blue dress that she wore for all of her talking heads....does she own anything else?

A purple one and maybe a white one.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

No, Nicole, no, Azan, no one believes that Azan initiates the sexing.  Maybe with his dudes on the side he does, but not with you.  

Also bullshit on Pao saying "I made jokes about Anfisa last time..." instead of "My and my Mean Girl BFF were drinking and ganged up on Anfisa and now that BFF Loren isn't here, I should probably make it look like I hold no responsibility here..." 

And what kind of con are Jorge and Anfisa pulling on us?  THAT is what I'm most interested in.  

Does Jorge have a trial coming up for the marijuana bust? 

• Love 4
Just now, Anfisawillbemine said:

If Jorge’s ex doesn’t want anything from him, why bother him? What was the whole point of that?

To be fair, maybe at some point later in the child's life, she'd want her daughter to know who her father is. Maybe just leave her to determine the relationship she has with her father.  Hopefully she's too young to understand reality television and see that her (possible) birth father is a turd (thanks, Molly).

But if they don't solve this shit on this 40 year long episode, I have no hope for anything in my own life getting solved LOL

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Anfisawillbemine said:

If Jorge’s ex doesn’t want anything from him, why bother him? What was the whole point of that?

Because a kid deserves to know who her father is and she deserves a chance at a potential relationship.  Now, George may be an asshole in general but he might be able to provide some love for that child.  Plus, George has a family and that little girl could gain grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

J orge's ex seems more legit than Jorge.  Shaun asked the ex if she has gone 10 years not knowing who the father is??? Ummmm, the ex knows.  The test is to prove it to Jorge.

Well, not necessarily.  She probably thinks it is Jorge but if she was with another guy shortly after they broke up, she might not be completely sure.  It happens sometimes.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Anfisawillbemine said:

Probably so the daughter can know who her dad is.

• Love 6

Maybe she never would have, but then there has been communication between them according to both of them.

Did Jorge say she was a high school classmate? The way she keeps saying he was young and she didn’t want to ruin his life makes me think she could be older, 

• Love 11

I am so sick of the stupid host asking questions and starting discussions that have already asked and already been discussed 1 million times already on the normal show.  It’s blindingly obvious that the host has never actually seen the show.

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Maybe she never would have, but then there has been communication between them according to both of them.

Did Jorge say she was a high school classmate? The way she keeps saying he was young and she didn’t want to ruin his life makes me think she could be older, 

My thought, too!!!  She said “when George was in high school” she never said “when we were in high school”!!!

• Love 19

I’m losing any sympathy I had for Russ. He’s going mean man to keep up with  Pao’s mean girl.

Ashley is pissed. ....oh oh the ping pong ball is out of the vaj now!!

• Love 21
Just now, ECM1231 said:

Anfisa has a very good command of colloquial English. She really should dump Jorge, go to college , and make something of herself. She will do well.

OR, she could just meet up with me. I mean, I’ve been saying I got a budget to fill her up at Golden Corral erry day!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I'm convinced Chantel's boobs are the cause of all of these (staged) fights.  They incite rage for some reason.

The male mammals are enticed by the female and even some females are arroused. They attempt to seduce her by demonstrating who is the alpha male. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 17wheatthins said:

With her drive she could probably be a CEO or better yet a lawyer!

I imagine she’s using her income from this show to fund her education.

• Love 5