Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

Juan keeps embarrassing himself

I think maybe finally Pao is getting embarrassed about having him for a friend. Maybe. But she would still smack talk everyone, including Russ, with him.

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 15
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I think Annie could smack the extensions off of all three of the divas. She's a true survivor.

Can't disagree.   If you want a right hand man I'd choose Annie or Anfisa.   They get the job done.

• Love 21
Just now, SuzyLee said:

Jesus Christ, Shawn Robinson is just a terrible host for a show like this.  I am doing a better job of grilling these people from my own living room couch.  I say that without a trace of arrogance.

She keeps asking questions like she never saw the show before! 

• Love 12
(edited)
2 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

Jesus Christ, Shawn Robinson is just a terrible host for a show like this.  I am doing a better job of grilling these people from my own living room couch.  I say that without a trace of arrogance.

We all complained about her last year, yet here she is again. She must be a budget "host."

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 4

Ask where May is? If Nicole intends to stay for a year that year doesn’t start til  they get married and she could run out of her 90 day tourist visa before that happens. 

Ask her if Daddy got the paper work for her or did she get it when she returned to FL.

I’d love to know what jobs Azan has done since Nicole got there. He probably went to the post office and got a check from one of his other phone friends.

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, Sofiyya said:

I know people talk about Russ' hair issues, and I agree.  But, what the hell is up with Azan's hair??

Fred Sanford called it "fried, dyed and laid to the side".  

Can't believe Hostess Shaun asked Pao if there was a guy in Colommmbia!  I thrive. She's going to be yelling "Shut up!" a lot when they get home...  

Who the hell appointed David Dan Rather?   Needs to quit that gig now.  

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I get the feeling if Annie laughed too hard, a bunch of ping-pong balls would hit the floor. 

I see Annie and David going back to Thailand and building up a business in the “Trade” but with Annie taking charge. She won’t go back to spitting ping pong balls or making change out of her vaj, she’ll be collecting the house % from the staff.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ThinkerBell said:

Tommorrow, I will find ways and reasons to say , "Stay in your lane!" with a Russian accent as an homage to Anfisa.

SAME.  I just hope my coworkers don't expect me to explain where this suddenly came from...

• Love 12

Previews of Nicole at Omar the tent maker picking out dresses. All of which cover her massive tits. 

How close to a wedding do they actually get? Loved her stepfather telling it like it is, I wonder if Robbalee was talking about money with him. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Previews of Nicole at Omar the tent maker picking out dresses. All of which cover her massive tits. 

How close to a wedding do they actually get? Loved her stepfather telling it like it is, I wonder if Robbalee was talking about money with him. 

I noticed how she carefully held up the dress and it only covered half of her torso.

• Love 7