Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Something is wrong in the universe when David is the one with sense!  I like him more than Russ at this point.

Russ is a joke. He stands up,for Pao yet she makes fun of him with Juan all of the tim and never defends him. He is a fool.

• Love 24
15 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Something is wrong in the universe when David is the one with sense!  I like him more than Russ at this point.

That’s the David that should interview for jobs. Not the guy who has to keep his 25 yr old wife happy.

• Love 16
(edited)

Josh!!  Thank you for showing us your teeth!!  That was the funniest part of the evening!  You know he reads this -- so I am going to say he needs to spend every single penny they get from this show to pay for the IVF.  His wife is already in her later 30s and time is ticking.  She really wants children and will never forgive him if he's not able to give her one.  I hope they are successful in getting that worked out.

Why does Pao keep saying "I don't want to choose between my Best Friend and my Husband"?  She already PICKED -- When she married Russ.  HE was her PICK.  She needs to realize that and get over it.  There is No Way she would EVER put up with Russ having a female "best friend" who treated her like Juan treats Russ.  Someone needs to point that out to her.  Russ had a good point on this show -- he wanted Everyone to see how Juan acts hoping Pao would also see it.  It must be very frustrating for him to have to deal with that Joker and to have a wife he adores never stand up for him.  The Mean Girl way Pao acted on the last Tell All with Lauren was horrid - Anfisa has a right to be upset. 

Annie talked smack about David's daughter then she stood behind her comments.  Annie is no joke.  

Anfisa has her hands full with trying to figure out truth with Jorge.  Good luck to her on all that.

Still like Pedro and Chantel although they seriously need a some couples therapy en Espanol!  Her Spanish is so weak and his English is not good, their inability to communicate because they don't understand anything other than "Baby" could be their downfall and that would be a shame because they really do seem to love each other. 

Oh yes, THANK YOU PRODUCERS for some more Andreiiiiii Eye Candy!  He needs to drag Lizzy to Moldova and keep her there - let's see what Daddy has to say then.....

Edited by Eme
Andreiiiiii
  • Love 19

Damn..... I am on the west coast so I’m a little more than an hour into the show.  Reading you all’s comments and reactions here before the show airs here has been an absolute hoot!  You are spot on!   Shut up David.  Anfisa, slap the shit talking mean girl Pao.  Shaun,  go to host school.  And, women, cover up your breasticles!  

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Small voice in my head said David would be a better host than Shaun.

Its funny that they all have such good insight into the other couples relationships, and saying so much about them, but they get all defensive when the comments are directed at them. I laughed when Mr Nice Guy Russ was making comments about Azan and his visa to Belarus (fiancé visa) but he’s blind to the crap Pao pulls on him.ex: when they were arguing and drinking he left to go outside, she bitches to the crew about him and the barks at him to “get in here” and he meekly returns, even the dog was hiding from her. 

I cant believe Chantel watched the family brawl and still maintained that Pedro instigated it. It’s ludicris to even suggest that Pedro and Nicole came with an agenda to attack River. I don’t think River even believes that.  

• Love 18
(edited)
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Ashley is giving me  bloated Amy Winehouse vibes tonight.

She didn’t deny the three marriages.  And here I just assumed she got knocked up off Tinder three times.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

David.... just shut up, no one had even started on your lazy ass so don’t bring attention to yourself.

Yeah--where does this guy get off giving advice to anyone, or criticizing anyone?  I think he has something seriously wrong with his perception of reality and his place in it.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Yeah--where does this guy get off giving advice to anyone, or criticizing anyone?  I think he has something seriously wrong with his perception of reality and his place in it.

His reality is that he lives in an apartment above a storage unit with his 25 yr old wife and a Masters Degree.

• Love 8

Patrick, please chop the blond bun from your head. All you need is a scrunchie. Myriam, do stay in Paris, stay at your job, and make yourself a good life there. Patrick is nice as a friend.

Danielle, why are you driving 6 hours to meet some dude you chat with online? Seriously, he should be meeting you halfway. The only person you bring to a relationship is you. There is no Curse of Mohammed, like some Mohammed Mummy Movie with you screaming 'you frauded me' to the pile of bandages chasing you. Whether or not he received your messages, he should have replied to you or confirmed to you in some way that he was meeting you.

Cortney, why? He didn't want you in Spain.

Kirlyam, you are very pretty and far better than the folks on this tell-all.

Nice to see Josh's front teeth and that he is in a better place in life. Has his own home now, no roomies, no bad friends.

In part one of the dysfunctionfest:

Pao, your modelling must be doing well if you can afford what looked like the studded Louboutins - those would be in the $1500 plus range and Russ's sneakers would be around $1000. Unless things have changed in Louboutinland, Monsieur Louboutin does not give free shoes to anyone. Celebs and everyone else have to pay for them. Both her and Anfisa behaved horribly to one another. Whether it's real or for the show's drama, who knows. Pao, you are 30 years old with a husband. Things do seem very very rocky. Your hair flipping and flirting like body language when you were chatting with Juan was very telling. Is he your preferred love or will there be someone darkening your doorstep next season? Anfisa has your number and would not hesitate to call you out. The red hair was very unflattering.

Annie, you certainly told Ashley how things were and didn't leave anything out. Your assessment is probably correct. It is going to take time for David's family and children to warm to you. They and their dad have a lot of unresolved issues. Whatever background you did have in Thailand is not relevant to your new life in the US. Yes, you will be judged. Everyone does it.  I didn't appreciate David's ugly cry. He is not going to have kids with you. Get your Green Card, and then walk.

Jorge, it is very simple to take a paternity test. If it is negative, as you say it is, nothing will change. If it is positive, you may lose your wife. You have lied repeatedly to her and eventually she will walk out. And rightfully so. She has every right to not want you if you have a child with another woman - one who you never really mentioned, claimed you were not the father, the baby's mother has been pressing you for years for a paternity test, and still nothing. Just lie after lie.

Chantel, everyone in this mess is partly responsible. You instigate it with running to your parents and brother and sister about your marriage, they go in to the loop, Pedro gets dragged in and made the villain. Lather, rinse, repeat. Grow up, start to not talk to your parents about everything in your life. Finish nursing school and get a job. Pedro is sending $150 a month? Less than your weave and manicure. He is not harvesting the American dollar. He's only sending a pittance down to his family - pretty much what he can afford. You signed up for this when you married him.

Why would David and Luis be friends and in contact? Why does David offer advice on how to run people's relationships? He is living in a storage unit area, no real job and a 25 year old wife. Unbecoming for him with a Master's degree.

Molly is seeing another dude that is younger? If it is only a few years, no problem.  Like Danielle, she will get repeats of the same man until she learns her lessons. Looks like round 2.

Andrei, thank you for telling Libby's dad off. He probably can take some free or low cost English language courses at one of the colleges or immigrant centres in the area. I'd expect that he is on top of the paperwork to get himself permission to seek employment. Whether his father in law likes him or not, he should be thankful that his son in law has some self-respect.

Nicole, you really do need to ask Azan some hard questions about his previous 'relationships' and ways to get out of Morocco. There may be other women he hasn't exactly mentioned. He treats you with disrespect but you still want him. Of course, your prospects at home are not so great.

The catered lunch for the folks looked a little cheap.

• Love 23
19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jorge, it is very simple to take a paternity test.

But...but...in ten years, he just didn’t get around to it! Just like he didn’t get around to calling his ex. I was really hoping Shaun would whip out a DNA kit and start the process right then and there. The more he stalls about this, the guiltier he looks as to being the Baby Daddy. 

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Patrick, please chop the blond bun from your head. All you need is a scrunchie. Myriam, do stay in Paris, stay at your job, and make yourself a good life there. Patrick is nice as a friend.

Danielle, why are you driving 6 hours to meet some dude you chat with online? Seriously, he should be meeting you halfway. The only person you bring to a relationship is you. There is no Curse of Mohammed, like some Mohammed Mummy Movie with you screaming 'you frauded me' to the pile of bandages chasing you. Whether or not he received your messages, he should have replied to you or confirmed to you in some way that he was meeting you.

Nice to see Josh's front teeth and that he is in a better place in life. Has his own home now, no roomies, no bad friends.

Pao, your modelling must be doing well if you can afford what looked like the studded Louboutins - those would be in the $1500 plus range and Russ's sneakers would be around $1000. Unless things have changed in Louboutinland, Monsieur Louboutin does not give free shoes to anyone. Celebs and everyone else have to pay for them. Both her and Anfisa behaved horribly to one another. Whether it's real or for the show's drama, who knows. Pao, you are 30 years old with a husband. Things do seem very very rocky. Your hair flipping and flirting like body language when you were chatting with Juan was very telling. Is he your preferred love or will there be someone darkening your doorstep next season? Anfisa has your number and would not hesitate to call you out. The red hair was very unflattering.

Annie, you certainly told Ashley how things were and didn't leave anything out. Your assessment is probably correct. It is going to take time for David's family and children to warm to you. They and their dad have a lot of unresolved issues. Whatever background you did have in Thailand is not relevant to your new life in the US. Yes, you will be judged. Everyone does it.  I didn't appreciate David's ugly cry. He is not going to have kids with you. Get your Green Card, and then walk.

Jorge, it is very simple to take a paternity test. If it is negative, as you say it is, nothing will change. If it is positive, you may lose your wife. You have lied repeatedly to her and eventually she will walk out. And rightfully so. She has every right to not want you if you have a child with another woman - one who you never really mentioned, claimed you were not the father, the baby's mother has been pressing you for years for a paternity test, and still nothing. Just lie after lie.

Chantel, everyone in this mess is partly responsible. You instigate it with running to your parents and brother and sister about your marriage, they go in to the loop, Pedro gets dragged in and made the villain. Lather, rinse, repeat. Grow up, start to not talk to your parents about everything in your life. Finish nursing school and get a job. Pedro is sending $150 a month? Less than your weave and manicure. He is not harvesting the American dollar. He's only sending a pittance down to his family - pretty much what he can afford. You signed up for this when you married him.

Why would David and Luis be friends and in contact? Why does David offer advice on how to run people's relationships? He is living in a storage unit area, no real job and a 25 year old wife. Unbecoming for him with a Master's degree.

Molly is seeing another dude that is younger? If it is only a few years, no problem.  Like Danielle, she will get repeats of the same man until she learns her lessons. Looks like round 2.

Andrei, thank you for telling Libby's dad off. He probably can take some free or low cost English language courses at one of the colleges or immigrant centres in the area. I'd expect that he is on top of the paperwork to get himself permission to seek employment. Whether his father in law likes him or not, he should be thankful that his son in law has some self-respect.

Nicole, you really do need to ask Azan some hard questions about his previous 'relationships' and ways to get out of Morocco. There may be other women he hasn't exactly mentioned. He treats you with disrespect but you still want him. Of course, your prospects at home are not so great.

It looked to me as if Nicole had instructed Azan to let her answer most questions. He’s a lying liar that lies. 

• Love 3

Jorge comes across as immature, petty and vindictive in addition to being a lying liar who lies. He should make some arrangement to be with Anfisa til she gets her Green Card, and let her have a better life without him. The karma between them would be clear and settled.

• Love 5

The more I think about it, the more Jorge's ex comes across as shady, too. I immediately picked up on her wording and also thought she may have been older, like jail time for her older, but her claims that she told him to take a paternity test but didn't go to Child Support Enforcement to start the process or even buy a kit at the drugstore makes me wonder. 

Jorge's words mean nothing and maybe his ex didn't need or want child support, but she didn't have to go through court to have it done. She just kept saying she told him to do one if he wanted to, which he obviously would never get around to because he's lazy. I used to give her all the benefit of the doubt because Jorge is Jorge but listening to the TLC edited phone call pushes the truth meter to right in the middle of the two, with both equally likely to be the frauder. 

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Love this post!!!

• Love 1

TLC really is The Learning Channel.  Watching this crap is so embarrassing I have to listen to one of my history podcasts so I feel good about myself again.  So I learned something.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

was a mormon missionary in her country.  On their season he came across as a bit creepy- an older nerdy guy with a very young beautiful sheltered girl. 

He came off creepy because when he first met her she was several years underage and he waited until she was old enough.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Azan initiates sex?  Tell me another story please....

Can it be that this is an act in front of the cameras and that he behaves totally different when they are not there? I think he possibly can’t be this unmanly in real life

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/15/2018 at 10:22 PM, PityFree said:

I want to know what kind of “nurse” Danielle is trying to become. No way she has the aptitude to become an RN. 

I have a dumb sister. She has trouble with all kinds of easy math, including adding small numbers. She got straight A's in nursing school and uses her RN degree like a club. I'm an RN! I'm an RN!

Just sayin'.

And yes, at a community college in Maryland...

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

THANK you for saying this. It's been bugging the everloving shit out of me since this rumor has been on this site. I feel it's incredibly distressing and sad that any woman - or man - from a developed country would make fun of, gleefully at times, another woman having to possibly engage in sex work to survive. I have spent a lot of time in Thailand and NObody, NO young girl there or any other country, dreams of being a sex worker when they grow up. In fact, I will also go another step further and say that I found the glee at renaming the David & Annie thread was also in extremely poor taste. It says a lot about our society when people think it's fun or funny to make fun of someone who may have had to resort to selling their body to survive. It's all the more shocking while we're globally in the midst of a movement directly related to women who have been forced to have sex to keep their jobs, etc. 

The above comment illustrates everything I just said above. Yes this is a snark site, but some things just are not cool to make fun of.

The only thing Penguin said that didn't make me laugh or want to slap him was something to the effect that because Annie is young, attractive, female, and Asian, people say she must be a prostitute. Is Bangkok really much worse than Amsterdam? Are all Dutch females prostitutes? It's been cleaned up, but I remember when there were herds, literally, of prostitutes waiting by the Lincoln and Holland tunnels in New York. Didn't mean that all New York females were prostitutes. Just because a young woman thinks she has a better shot at happiness in a foreign country (as wrong as she may be, in this instance), doesn't make her a prostitute.

• Love 21
(edited)
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

Maybe she never would have, but then there has been communication between them according to both of them.

Did Jorge say she was a high school classmate? The way she keeps saying he was young and she didn’t want to ruin his life makes me think she could be older, 

I got the impression that she was much older than him. I assumed he was 17 when this woman got pregnant. A 17 year old girl won’t immediately jump to “let me sacrifice my teen years and let my bf be free of responsibilities”. An adult would. I wonder how old she is.

9 hours ago, Adeejay said:

It seems as if Jorge and Anfisa came to fight.  The director clearly said we need Jorge to sit up.  Paolo tried to get Jorge's attention, but got the finger from Anfisa, instead.  Hate to say it, but I believe Pao can take Anfisa down.  

My money is on Anfisa. Paola might be able to get a few licks in, but Anfisa looks like she’s had some scrapping days.

8 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I hope Olivia goes off to college in another state.

She won’t if it means leaving her sister behind with her mom and the man of the week. So sad.

8 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Azan is more full of shit than a sewer. Dude, why would the interviewer harp on your relationship with an ex when you're applying to be with your current fiancee? And I don't want to see a wedding preview or special. You supposedly have the paperwork, and he still hasn't married you? Dumb, dumb, dumb. (As best I can tell, this was filmed in April because Molly and Luis's divorce was finalized in May, and Nicole was probably still in Morocco on the first 90 day visa.) 

Me thinks the relationship with the ex involved an engagement. How would the official have even known about an ex unless it was relevant to the applicant’s authenticity? Hmmm. Azan is a liar for sure.

Molly can kindly stfu about Anfisa staying with Jorge if he’s the father of that child. I actually appreciate that Anfisa is honest about not wanting to be in the child’s life. Better that than the child being hurt by Anfisa’s lack of desire for a relationship if she came to Jorge’s home. I know a few women who hate being step-parents and it’s really the kids who suffer. 

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 17

David's daughter has me wondering what she wants from him. "He doesn't spend as much time with his daughters as he does with her." What twenty-something thinks their parent should be around 24-7?

It does sound like he's been a really neglectful parent, but, girl, you are grown now. Time to cut the cord. You've admitted Annie has met with you, cooked for you, etc. and you are in contact with your dad. Do you expect to move in with them, or what?

• Love 24
10 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

God, I am so sick of the narrative of "Annie was a prostitute". It's so retrograde and offensive.

Personally, I'm imagining that yes she was in sex work on some level or another. I've never been to Thailand, much less as a sex tourist, so I'm almost entirely basing this off of watching way too many random-ass documentaries on YouTube (so, you know, my sourcing on this is suspect as hell), but I'm imagining she probably worked in one of the many Thai bars where she was paid next to nothing to get Western men to buy beers by dancing and flirting (and perhaps yes singing karaoke while she's there) at the very least, and performing sex acts later at the man's hotel or some sort of rented room at most, with the lion's share of all proceeds going to bar owners and staff. And yes, some of these men she probably was scoping out as being a likely green card and source of much-needed money to send back to her family.

But even if she were hustling on a corner or working out of an outright brothel, why is this a reason to judge and dislike Annie? If she was a sex worker in Thailand, it was almost surely out of economic necessity, and as bleak as it is, David was probably her best ticket out. I take it as nearly a given that Annie was a bar girl of some sort, but that it's David who is nasty as all hell for it. This deflated balloon of a man spends years over there, severing contact with his family including his minor son, takes advantage of the fucked-up cultural norms that have led to thousands of women like Annie having to work in incredibly dangerous conditions to make literally a few bucks, and the show continues to drive the conversation about Annie's actions and past? It's David who deserves all the shaming and then some, not her.

WELL SAID!  I sat in a rage watching the Annie-shaming and it was too hard to type all that on a pad, much less get my thoughts so well organized.  So kudos to you for expressing yourself so well.  I agree 1000%.

• Love 24

Pao and Russ aren't worth the mention.

Shaun Robinson is TERRIBLE. Good grief.

Jorge is just an ass. He won't take a DNA test. I don't think the ex is really after fame or anything. She doesn't want her name or face revealed. A true thirst bucket would've showed up when asked to come to the tell all instead of asking that her privacy be respected. It sounds like she might have been older. I picked up on that when she said Jorge was in high school. Someone who was the same age wouldn't have said that. I can buy that he was evading her. His BS excuse about giving the ex money and buying the child school clothes/supplies and saying it was a joke let's me know he's lying. He's claiming he's 100% sure he's not the father, but if you had sex, there's a possibility. Obviously someone failed biology and sex ed.

Pedro was killing me with his meme worthy faces and head tilts. His face when Azan was spewing his BS was pure comedy. 

Azan...I refuse to believe they have sex. This man goes Casper pale at the mention of a wedding (and the subsequent wedding night and every night after). He doesn't want to marry her. He likes the money and the fact that he doesn't have to work. What job does he think he's going to get in the States? It doesn't sound like he has a formal education. He doesn't seem to have any discernible skills or talent. The fact that he hasn't had a job in two or more years is going to be a red flag to most employers, and it might have been a problem with the government. You have no visible means of taking care of yourself or supporting yourself. Why would the US government let you in when you're not bringing anything to the table they bought? Other than prowling and preying on needy, insecure, desperate women like Nicole, what else does he have going on? Nicole was a barista at Starbucks, and eventually the TLC money will run out--if she hasn't sent most or all of it to him. Judging by her mum and stepfather, it sounds like she's sent thousands of dollars over the past 2-3 years. I can believe it if she was sending $200 at a time. That adds up fast. She wouldn't even let him speak because she knows his lies will be painfully obvious. How are you "pretty sure" someone is the one? I'm hoping it will implode on that wedding preview/special this coming Sunday. 

Spoiler

Here's to hoping her stepfather was right about them 86ing the wedding and her being back home in Florida.

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, renatae said:

David's daughter has me wondering what she wants from him. "He doesn't spend as much time with his daughters as he does with her." What twenty-something thinks their parent should be around 24-7?

It does sound like he's been a really neglectful parent, but, girl, you are grown now. Time to cut the cord. You've admitted Annie has met with you, cooked for you, etc. and you are in contact with your dad. Do you expect to move in with them, or what?

I honestly think she just wants her dad to admit he was a shitty, negligent father. Annie is just the easier person to attack. I do wish Ashley would focus on what her dad did. He was an ass before Annie was in the picture.

Watching Annie gleefully say it did look like Anfisa on the webcam, I had to roll my eyes. Was she not offended when she was shamed for allegedly participating in sex work? None of these women are better than the other.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 23
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

I imagine she’s using her income from this show to fund her education.

I read that she is in college. She seems intelligent. Good for her

• Love 4
12 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Guess Pao had to switch from fancy professional hair dye to Splat Red from Walgreens.

She looks like she is auditioning for the role of Jessica Rabbit in a stage version of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?".  

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Minutes in and I already  hate Paola

Pao is horrible, and what's worse is she's kind of good at working on people, provided the people aren't very bright. 

She was vicious to Anfisa last season, but this time the comparative brains of the mean girls operation, Lauren, wasn't invited.

What's worse is that Paola made a sound point: What opened their vituperative tirade was Jorge's hangdog expression and poor me version of events. In other words, Jorge was the first person to throw Anfisa under the bus. Jorge is the one Anfisa should really be mad at!

Pao, no way could you 'take' Anfisa. She's way tougher than you even if she didn't box for a hobby.

Pao sounded like Mama Chantel when she was taking off her rings.

#TeamAnfisa

12 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

She looks like she is auditioning for the role of Jessica Rabbit in a stage version of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?".  

I was gonna say Ronald McDonald, but that works, too.

• Love 12