Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: What Da Fuskie?

• Start Topic

Thomas likes younger women for sexual reasons and there probably aren't too many takers for whatever he thinks he offers to them other than Ashley and Kathryn.

Ashley is very obvious about the gold digging but she does his makeup for him and is probably going to stick with him through the rape and sexual assault allegations.

Kathryn may like people to think she's calmer, not her previous crazy self but that beat up iPhone tells a different story.

Craig is just hanging on for the Bravo paychecks, willing to do scenes with Naomi, because from the looks of that house, he doesn't have anything else going on.

• Love 20
38 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

T-Rav: "... to be honest with you, they really don't know how to dress out in California.  Sorry."

SoCal: "to be honest with you, we really know how to wear white pants out in California.  Sorry/not sorry".

I thought he said" the north", not California. Considering SoCal is further south than Charleston, I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about geography. Yessir, the south shall rise again in white mom jeans.

Ashley and TRav deserve each other.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I thought he said" the north", not California. Considering SoCal is further south than Charleston, I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about geography. Yessir, the south shall rise again in white mom jeans.

Ashley and TRav deserve each other.

SoCal is also further WEST than Charleston. Geography is a spatial sport.

He singled out California, because that's where Ashley came from before he paid her to dress appropriately Southern White Trashy.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Ashley brings to mind one of my favorite quotes from the movie Singles...

”Desperation:  it’s the world’s worst cologne” 

“Come to where the flavor is. Come to Ashley Country.”

(I love that movie... and that line... too! I referenced the movie in another thread last week... Maybe Vanderpump Rules? I often try to work quotes from the movie into conversations—my favorite is Eddie Vedder’s delivery of “A compliment for us is a compliment for you!”—but usually, no one else gets it...)

25 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Yep, he said “California.”  

• Love 21

I was thinking that Thomas' sexual assault allegations might just kill this show, but now I'm thinking getting insurance for next season might be so cost prohibitive, that might do it.  In just this episode, we had 3 (potentially) drunk-related injuries, at least one of which will require surgery.  I'm not sure how Shep's knee got hurt that puts him under the kinfe, so it may be up to 4 injuries this season, and there are still several episodes to go.

The house that they stayed at in Hilton Head seemed very similar to the house used on RelationShep, but it could just be a common style of house on the SC shore.  But what I'm certain is the same is Ashley's black dress (the one she was getting altered) and Kathryn's red dress on the "After Show" videos on the Bravo site & YT.

I'm sick of this new bitch, Gwynn. She's quiet, but pernicious. ;)

Ashley just proves crazier by the week.  While it is beyond vexing why anyone would publicly willingly associate with TRav on any front, even if he weren't a criminal, it's extremely needy to press a boyfriend of less than six months for an engagement ring.

The tourism board might have worked overtime to showcase that boring little island, but even a cameo from Teddi Mellencamp would have been a welcome shot of something to liven up the montages of driving cars, golfcarts, and horses.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 5/24/2018 at 9:39 PM, missy jo said:

I'm sick of Gwynn's! 

Yeah, I'm wondering if they wrote a big check for advertising, or if they are receiving in-kind considerations for the filming.

On 5/24/2018 at 9:46 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Did Craig just pop in some chewing tobacco in the golf cart?

Yeah, my hubs noticed the spit cup.

Gross

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, ivygirl said:

(I love that movie... and that line... too! I referenced the movie in another thread last week... Maybe Vanderpump Rules? I often try to work quotes from the movie into conversations—my favorite is Eddie Vedder’s delivery of “A compliment for us is a compliment for you!”—but usually, no one else gets it...)

OMG. Will you marry me? I quote that on the regular and only a few (very cool) people ever recognize it, lol. That movie is a masterpiece. Mr. Sensitive Ponytail Man...

Ashley makes me gag almost as much as Thomas. If Kathryn doesn’t want her at the party she needs to suck it up and respect that. Right or wrong, not her decision. I wouldn’t invite that woman to a BOGO sale at Payless. 

Gizmo!!!!!!! 

My word, Shep is a mess. Get yourself together, man. And get a decent haircut while you are at it. 

• Love 20
(edited)
5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

It’s one of my favorites!! I like to pronounce Martin Scorsese as “Martin Score-SEES” and see how people react! ?

And yes I’m rewatching it now and he definitely says California. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Lizzing said:

The tourism board might have worked overtime to showcase that boring little island, but even a cameo from Teddi Mellencamp would have been a welcome shot of something to liven up the montages of driving cars, golfcarts, and horses.

Take it from a semi-regular Hilton Head visitor(got some older relatives who live on a golf course there): it’s boring AF. Lots of retirees there, very quiet and sleepy, no decent food/restaurants/shopping...unless you’re into golf or outdoorsy beachy stuff, there’s really not much else to do, as the show displayed well.

Man, please tell me Ashley is playing a role and she’s not really THAT pathetic and pushy. Please tell me that she and Thomas decided to ramp up things like that onscreen for drama’s sake. Even Kathryn wasn’t quite *that* obvious about trying to be the next Mrs. Ravenel! She’s just acted like a total diva on that entire trip so far; not exactly a bright way to ingratiate yourself within your boyfriend’s social circle.

I guess Ashley’s true inner kook(or character she’s playing?!) came out as soon as they traveled with the group—-and she’s proving that it’s so true what they say about never actually *knowing* someone until you travel with him/her.

Also, why would Ashley even *want* to go to a 2-year-old’s birthday party? Sorry, but unless you’re a child, children’s birthday parties suck!

Whitney was practically mute this episode and I didn’t mind that much. And at first I was curious why he was driving such a sensible, average car until I realized it was probably just a rental.

Clumsy oaf Shep and his constant(likely drunken) injuries...that guy is going to break his neck falling down a stairwell if he’s not careful. Or break a hip and/or have to get both knees replaced before he’s even 50. He’s going to age himself as rapidly as T-Rav if he’s not careful.

Speaking of T-Rav, he seemed almost sedated most of this episode. Moving in slow-mo, not talking as much save for random goofy outbursts/comments, just giving Ashley the silent and/or “yes dear” treatment. Maybe he was just walking on eggshells to keep her from completely going off on him a’la Kathryn.

Like the rest of you, I’m liking Kathryn better this season and I really love how she’s not completely taking Ashley’s bait so far. Although I get grossed out everytime they show her hands on camera, usually clutching that jankyassed cracked phone of hers—-she either has grimy, bitten-off old peeling manicures or her fingers are splattered in paint(guess she’s taken up painting as a hobby?)...she just seems really dirty to me half the time.

Oh Cameron...my heart(and uterus) is heavy for her—-just watching her waddle around in such misery, gorging on cheese puffs, whining about her intense boredom and groaning about constantly feeling the need to poop makes me feel *extremely* glad that I personally never bothered taking the pregnancy plunge.

Am I one of the few non-Gizmo fans?? The cat’s beautiful, but I don’t care for pissy cats that hiss/growl regularly. He probably scratches Naomi on the regular. Not that she doesn’t deserve it, but comon Gizmo, don’t be a dick and bite the hand that feeds you reality fame!

• Love 9

Ashley is a nightmare but Thomas is a dirtbag who deserves to be nagged at all day long so I actually enjoyed her crazy this episode. Keep it up, Ashley. 

• Love 20
(edited)

Oh, how fun, here's an idea. Let's get all of us EX's together and go on a trip so we can be miserable under one roof!! WTF, show. 

When people are divorced it's not uncommon to have a birthday party for your kid and not invite the EX. Kathryn was stirring shit when she invited Thomas and not Ashley. Neither one of them should have been invited. You have your party for the kid with your side of the family, and the parent with custody has their own little party with their side of the family. It doesn't have to be a big deal, either. A cake, some gifts, and lots of love. What more does a 2 yr. old need? Having said that, damn, Ashley's continual bitching and complaining is exactly what Thomas deserves! It's called Karma.

I rolled my eye's when the guys were on the golf course telling Thomas that Ashley was a gold digger and he better watch out. Wasn't Kathryn an unemployed gold digger, too? I guess they forgot about that. Thomas has a type. He likes them when they're all fucked up, immature and crazy. Normal, sane women have no place in his life. The man is 54, he takes care of himself first, always. He's not marrying anybody, ever. If he wants to spend money on women until he grows tired of them and then kicks them to the curb, then so be it. 

Is Danni getting paid for just being in the background and not saying anything? We never see any parts of her life, she never has any TH's and she's looking rough. Nice, easy gig for her, though.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 21
(edited)
57 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I can’t believe I’m liking Kathryn this year.  I disagree that she was angling for a fight with Ashley.   It’s one thing to be around your ex with his new girlfriend, it’s another thing to be around her when she’s with your kids.  I don’t think we’ve seen scenes with Ashley with the kids, but I can understand Kathryn’s feelings.  And Kathryn appeared to me to be doing her best not to “bite” when Ashley was clearly baiting her for a fight.  I don’t totally buy that Thomas isn’t pushing Ashley to bait Kathryn either.  

Thomas may not hold all the cards these days in Family Court if Kathryn has really got her act together combined with actions towards woman being closely scrutinized.  Even Patricia is standing behind one of his victims.

I am liking actually Craig so much more this year.  He doesn’t seem to have a chip on his shoulder anymore nor does he seem to be stirring the pot.  I think he gained some weight and hair is so much better not slicked back.

The previews for next week look good.

I totally agree.  Kathryn, in this situation, has done nothing wrong.  Of course, when you are a "baby mama" or "ex" you have to deal with your ex's dating others.  But I wonder how Thomas would react to her moving some guy in she's known for a few months that suddenly seems to have a big role in his children's lives?  

Kathyrn has been civil to the girlfriend.  She has no obligation to invite her to her son's birthday party.  These two are dating, not married.  She's not a parental figure to those children.  She's not family.  It's very easy to see through Ashley from the first minutes of air time.  I can't imagine how phony she must be in person.  I wouldn't want someone so obviously aggressive around my children either.  Kathyrn can't control what he does when she's not with the children; she certainly can control who is around her kids on her own turf.

What's really apparent is Ashley sees how the attraction with Kathyrn never ends.  The "that's been happening a lot lately" when Thomas said he should call Kathryn about her grandmother.  And she's working hard to drive a wedge between the two of them.  Ashley is a straight up, transparent asshole.  Unless Thomas is going to keep her around for easy sex and to maybe deflect the sexual allegations, he is so done with her.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 23
(edited)
40 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Is Danni getting paid for just being in the background and not saying anything? We never see any parts of her life, she never has any TH's and she's looking rough. Nice, easy gig for her, though.  

She sort of was signed to be "support" for Kathryn, to balance out the negative I guess.  She got engaged in 2016 or 2017 to a man 16 years older, (he is founder and CEO of Level One, a software development company that has sold out recently) and they "mutually" backed out of the wedding just a couple of months before it was to happen in September of 2017.  She was an "alcohol brand manager" when she first joined the group (not sure if that was for Gentry bourbon, but I don't think so), but now she appears to be an artist, selling original paintings plus she has been designing prints for a swimwear company (db designs).  The images can be seen on her Instagram (Danni Baird).  

I too am confused about her involvement in this show, as it is really limited and uneventful.  She does seem to be involved more this season.

Edit - I always thought she seemed a little too nice to be involved with this group, but her involvement with Staci Shroeder from VPR give me cause for some side eye in her direction.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Didn't Dani have a baby or was that Chelsea?  All of these women kind of run together.

Neither.  It was another random hanger-on not really cast member, Jennifer.  Dani was engaged last season but they didn't get married - that's about all the interesting facts I have about her.  Oh, and didn't she gracefully decline TRav's attempts to date her the first season we saw her?

• Love 6

FFS I wonder if Ashley has a word "subtle" in her vocabulary. That constant nagging about ring is nuts. I'm sure Thomas heard you the first 835 times. He is already tired of her desperate begging and is keeping her only for easy lay. The moment someone else might be interested in him she has her bags (not LV) by the door. Except now that he has the allegations to deal with it might take a little longer as it might be harder to find a new sexual provider. But she is done. I only have to listen to her few minutes a week and I'm absolutely sick of it. Thomas must go bonkers! 

Ashley : "Crazy attracts crazy! " Thomas: "Apparently!"

And loved her: "That is so romantical!" I guess schools are "not well" in California either (Teen mom 2 reference)...

• Love 10

Think this Bravo world may be a bit incestuous. Chelsea grew up outside of Hilton Head AND she's an equestrian? Isn't that a similar background to Tedi Mellencamp? I know Shep "grew up" with Tedi but was Chelsea in that circle as well?  Just asking.

• Love 9
(edited)

It's like these already unappealing people were given marching orders to act like the biggest dick they each know.

Good lord, get some therapy people.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 9

I missed most of last weeks episode because right in the middle of it I got the call that my grandpa had passed away so I felt for Kathryn this week. I still can’t talk about my grandpa without breaking down in tears.

I’m not a horse or golf fan so if I were Ashley I would have stayed in the pool at the house. In reality I would have never gone on the Hilton Head trip in the first place. I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t gotten knocked up yet since they are still together in real life. Maybe there is some truth to Thomas sprinkling her eggs with Plan B at breakfast. Either way she has no right to be invited to Saints birthday and should be grateful to have not been invited. After the allegations that have recently surfaced about Thomas and the things he has said on camera about her, why the hell is Ashley still with this tool?

I totally think those contacts were Naomie’s but she was being a bitch yet again. What was the point of that sit down at Craig’s if you are going to continue to be a bitch?

Interesting theory mentioned up thread about all the injuries coinciding with Cam and her potential c section. I’ve had my fair share of drinking related injuries but  I stopped drinking that much a long time ago and I’m 33- looking at you Shep. 

I have a 15 year old maincoon cat who reminds me of Gizmo minus the hissing. She’s been inside/outside her whole life and will walk with you outside like that. Unfortunately I think her time on this earth is coming to a close soon.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Mountainair said:

I have a 15 year old maincoon cat who reminds me of Gizmo minus the hissing. She’s been inside/outside her whole life and will walk with you outside like that. Unfortunately I think her time on this earth is coming to a close soon.

?

• Love 11

Ah, T-Rav, asking that age-old question: How can pretend to listen and pretend to care so I can still eff this shrew before I trade her in?

Ashley: No one likes you, not even the horse.

Naomi: We're all barely tolerating you, including Gizmo.

Cameran and her finger licking completely grossed me out. Completely. She is perfect in every other way, though, of course. I went two days past my due date and had a huge baby, no problem. Somehow my baby was not the second coming of Jesus. Babies have been born for many, many years. The special snowflake shite gets old.

Whitney's tongue is too big for his mouth, and Austen's mouth is too big for whatever's going on in there (thus the Muppet mouth). Also, he's so boring. Even dude-bro's need a little personality.

Shep: You reached your expiration date long ago. And I've never heard of something being ideal-lic. Idyllic, yes. Drunk enough to walk into things, for years, is not a good look for anyone. I don't care about your amazing childhood anymore. F. Scott Fitzgerald would not have written about you. Your great aunt, maybe, but not you. You bore me, too. Next!

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Mountainair said:

I totally think those contacts were Naomie’s but she was being a bitch yet again. What was the point of that sit down at Craig’s if you are going to continue to be a bitch?

She just can't help herself. 

9 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Southern Charm is on the path to ruin imo.  Get Ravenel and his concubine(s) out of there, and it could probably be redeemed.

ymmv

Yes, that may redeem the show.  Let the younger ones continually break up and make up, and let Kathryn continue to flourish. TRAV won't be missed at all. He's too old for this crew. Go build another bridge or run for office or something, TRAV!

• Love 3

All of these people pretty much fucking suck, except for Craig and Gizmo.  I really need for Bravo to put Craig and Gizmo on the road and give them their own show.

What I don't need to see is Bravo's version of Four Bitches on the Road.  I used to like Dani but she's been drinking that See-You-Next-Tuesday Kool Aid that Naomi is consuming by the gallon (and Kathryn and Chelsea aren't far behind.)  Other than the fact that Ashley is TRav's girlfriend, by the time the bitchmobile left for Hilton Head, exactly what had Ashley done to any of them?  Shit, they should feel SORRY for her hitching her wagon to TRav's old, broken down white jeaned self.   I felt sorry for Ashley because she clearly was being left out.  The Four Bitches were terrible in their reactions during the horseback riding.  Suck it up and shut up.  Come back later and gallop all you want.  Not everyone is a rider.

Of course Ashley lost me with her nonstop talk about getting engaged.  Girl, GET A HINT.  Not only was TRav not responding to you but he was talking about Kathryn.  Nonstop.  

Personally, I don't see why Kathryn wouldn't just invite Ashley to Saint's birthday party.  Who cares?  TRav brings her to their social events so I really don't understand why Kathryn is being so pissy about a child's birthday party. Other than the fact that what Ashley said about seeing the kids more than Kathryn is very true.  A hurtful comment maybe but true.

So Shep walked into a glass door - - but wasn't THAT drunk - - and still went home with somebody?  Shep, when you're facing down 40, that's not funny or attractive anymore.  Didn't he have a liver issue a few seasons ago?   Stop drinking.

Looks like Austen's relationship with Victoria Layne (as his phone says) is about to implode.  I'm sure Chelsea will be thrilled.

Wonder if Craig has killed Naomie's GPS on him?  

Loved Craig's roommate's reaction to Naomie coming over - - I'll just hide in my room.  I'm with you, dude.  Scream "pineapple" if you need me.

Also loved that, while the rest of the place was a mess and things aren't unpacked, Craig's little sewing machine (or embroidery) machine was out.  Craig and Gizmo need to go into business together as the Dude And Cat Who Sew.   

• Love 12
9 hours ago, tiffbook said:

Geez Naomie, why would you ask Chelsea whether he's dating Victoria then say you ran into him and he was about to take Victoria to dinner. She already knew the answer. She's that one shady friend. 

Ugh Thomas and Ashley can just go away. I thought Landon was the worst person on the show but Ashley just topped the cake. 

Never thought I would say this but, I'd take Landon over Ashley any day.  Hope Ashley doesn't become pregnant.  Also, she has No business pertaining to Katherine's kids .. None.  She comes from California and thinks she could just take over.

Where was J.D.?  Missed the weekend?

Getting tired of Cameron waiting for the baby.  We all went through it .. Enough.

Bravo better get some story lines going.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, jennylauren123 said:

Maybe Ashley is a new kind of hospice nurse. A few days around her and you lose your will to live.

Funniest thing I've heard, ha ha.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Neither.  It was another random hanger-on not really cast member, Jennifer.  Dani was engaged last season but they didn't get married - that's about all the interesting facts I have about her.  Oh, and didn't she gracefully decline TRav's attempts to date her the first season we saw her?

Danni used to date Shep before the show started. She was the first person he pulled his patented "pull her off to the side and try to kiss her move" with. He pulled it at Whitney's 4th of July party is season 1. Shep tried it again last season with Chelsea, when she was dating Austen. And something about Craig's particular bitterness with introducing Naomie to Shep, when Craig and Naomie first started dating, makes me think that Shep may have tried it on Naomie too.

• Love 2

I'm sure the producers told her she had to do the horse riding.

Sitting around the deck isn't too interesting for TV so the producers planned activities, probably rented the home, which is probably over $1000 a night.

Producers also probably made this birthday thing an issue.  Thomas could placate Ashley by giving her a credit card to keep her occupied for an afternoon while they had the party.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She just can't help herself. 

Yes, that may redeem the show.  Let the younger ones continually break up and make up, and let Kathryn continue to flourish. TRAV won't be missed at all. He's too old for this crew. Go build another bridge or run for office or something, TRAV!

He couldn't be elected to dog catcher, as they say.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Yup.  If she had dated Thomas, Ashley might not be on the show.

But not only that, he might not have hooked up with Kathryn and the show might be a lot different.  In fact it might not have lasted this long.

He might not have been serious about marrying though he talked about it before he ran.  But his campaign was a long shot so after it fizzled out, he probably would have looked to stray, from his notoriety with the show.

Maybe a little part of Danni wonders what might have been.  She said his prison record would be difficult for her family to accept.  But she doesn't seem scandalized by Thomas any more (though if anything, he's even more horrible than he was back then) as much as by thirsty Ashley.

Of course the rape and sexual assault allegations will change that equation, if they lead to arrest and conviction -- though if enough details come out, people will tend to believe them, even if he somehow gets off.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

He couldn't be elected to dog catcher, as they say.

Oh, that was another thing when Ashley was beaming about the comparison to her idol Melania and saying maybe someday she’ll be be First Lady. Then after about 15 beats remembered that she only HAS this Melania-inspired dress because she hitched her wagon to T-Rav—and suddenly wiped the smile off her face and said, “If you decide to run, that is.” And T-Rav was just kind of grumbling that he can’t run for President on account of, you know, BEING A CONVICTED FELON. I died. 

• Love 21
(edited)
3 hours ago, Stiggs said:

OMG. Will you marry me? I quote that on the regular and only a few (very cool) people ever recognize it, lol. That movie is a masterpiece. Mr. Sensitive Ponytail Man...

Ashley makes me gag almost as much as Thomas. If Kathryn doesn’t want her at the party she needs to suck it up and respect that. Right or wrong, not her decision. I wouldn’t invite that woman to a BOGO sale at Payless. 

“He is not Mr. Sensitive Ponytail Man.”

Re: Ashley, did you ever think someone would be more of a persona non grata than Kathryn? And yet, here we are!

3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

It’s one of my favorites!! I like to pronounce Martin Scorsese as “Martin Score-SEES” and see how people react! ?

And yes I’m rewatching it now and he definitely says California. 

Haha another great quote! And that’s the one I used in the Vanderpump Rules thread... I guess he watches (watched?) that show!

Pardon me, I’m in California and I need to go dress badly...

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Didn't Dani have a baby or was that Chelsea?  All of these women kind of run together.

That was Jennifer

12 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Why not.  Looks like she's the only one eating them. Since we never see her hubby.

However, I do fault her for eating a poof that fell on the floor near the pet bowl, despite still being flexible enough to bend down to get it.

I was SUPER jealous of all the snack food Cameron had in that house and NOT having kids.  If only I could own a giant tub of cheesy poofs and not feel a major guilt trip

3 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Also, why would Ashley even *want* to go to a 2-year-old’s birthday party? Sorry, but unless you’re a child, children’s birthday parties suck!

Thomas said Ashley does not like him to go anywhere without her.  And she practically lives with him (no one can convince me that she doesn't - even if she has her own apt - that thomas pays for) so they're essentially living as a marriage couple which would be super weird for a husband to no go to someone's bday and not the wife - so i get that but i also get why kathryn doesn't want her there. 

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Ashley to Thomas while they are packing: Ohhhh I want some LV luggage

Thomas: Kathryn has 5 peices. Maybe you can borrow some when you become friends. Hahaha chuckle chuckle. 

What a shit stirring SOB he is!! 

I actually kinda laughed at that one.. only because Ashley was basically telling Thomas that he needs to buy ti for her after he just spend $10k on her!! she's a freaking greedy bitch.

54 minutes ago, Mountainair said:

I have a 15-16 maincoon too and i think weekly when he's in a deep sleep i have to double check that he's breathing.  

42 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Personally, I don't see why Kathryn wouldn't just invite Ashley to Saint's birthday party.  Who cares?  TRav brings her to their social events so I really don't understand why Kathryn is being so pissy about a child's birthday party. Other than the fact that what Ashley said about seeing the kids more than Kathryn is very true.  A hurtful comment maybe but true.

It may be true, but it's a SUPER low blow.  Thomas has primary custody which means that he has them most of the time.  Ashley is obviously living there, or likely stays the night A LOT, so yes she's going to see them more often.  If roles were reversed that would be like kathryn's boyfriend getting a dig in at thomas that he seems them more than him. That statement is just outright not fair. 

And right now Kathryn seems to be in a very good place and I think she's trying to keep herself out of situations that will cause her to blow up.  These filming events are obviously mandatory but a birthday party is probably a little too close to comfort.  She's never seen Ashley interact with her kids in front of her and it might be something that could put her over the edge.  So I think she's smart to want to keep Ashley away that is about her, thomas and their kids.  She just found out that Thomas had a girlfriend not that long ago. 

25 minutes ago, scrb said:

I'm sure the producers told her she had to do the horse riding.

Sitting around the deck isn't too interesting for TV so the producers planned activities, probably rented the home, which is probably over $1000 a night.

Producers also probably made this birthday thing an issue.  Thomas could placate Ashley by giving her a credit card to keep her occupied for an afternoon while they had the party.

She could have went golfing with the guys but i'm sure the producers wanted her with the girls to cause more drama.  My parents are HUGE golfers but I am not but quite often when they go out with their friends when they're visiting I'll go out with them and just drive the golf cart. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Neurochick said:

These girls are just nasty, mean witches.  Ashley doesn't know how to ride, deal with it.  Not everybody knows how to ride horses you nasty heifers. 

Ashley needs to go back to California though and Thomas needs to stop showing his ignorance. 

They really are . Ashley leaves alot to be desired. However the snickering and eye rolls are rude as hell. I'm not saying I'd want to around her but it's pretty obvious she feels uncomfortable  and isolated.  Thomas is an asshole,  yes she signed up for it but damn. 

The day on horses did piss me off , way to make a person feel like shit.

This show sucks.

Someone mentioned that  Danni is on to support Kathryn.  Kathryn seems to have everyones support.  Danni annoys the shit out of me , she adds nothing except to giggle about Ashley. 

Fyi, Ashley can leave too. She's beyond annoying. 

Chelsea was trying to be kind to Ashley.  I liked that.

• Love 11

Regarding Katherine and Saints birthday.  Can you imagine if Saint innocently ran up to Ashley and gave her a hug?  You know kids can do those things.  Katherine would go over the edge for sure.  I wouldn't chance that sort of thing happening, therefore I'm for Ashley not going. Besides Ashley is not married or engaged to Thomas.  She's just another gold digging lay for the present time.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I rolled my eye's when the guys were on the golf course telling Thomas that Ashley was a gold digger and he better watch out. Wasn't Kathryn an unemployed gold digger, too? I guess they forgot about that. Thomas has a type. He likes them when they're all fucked up, immature and crazy. Normal, sane women have no place in his life. The man is 54, he takes care of himself first, always. He's not marrying anybody, ever. If he wants to spend money on women until he grows tired of them and then kicks them to the curb, then so be it. 

That's very true.  Katheryn was once a gold digger herself back in the day, but I guess since she's had kids it's all good and everybody loves her, also she's grown up quite a lot too.  Ashley is a fool if she thinks Thomas will ever marry her, the only person Thomas would ever marry, is Thomas, he's in love with himself, the end.  

I can't stand how unkind these heifers are to Ashley, yes she's nuts but must they act like middle school bitches to her?  Would it kill them to act like adults?  Including St. Kathryn.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

All of these people pretty much fucking suck, except for Craig and Gizmo.  I really need for Bravo to put Craig and Gizmo on the road and give them their own show.

What I don't need to see is Bravo's version of Four Bitches on the Road.  I used to like Dani but she's been drinking that See-You-Next-Tuesday Kool Aid that Naomi is consuming by the gallon (and Kathryn and Chelsea aren't far behind.)  Other than the fact that Ashley is TRav's girlfriend, by the time the bitchmobile left for Hilton Head, exactly what had Ashley done to any of them?  Shit, they should feel SORRY for her hitching her wagon to TRav's old, broken down white jeaned self.   I felt sorry for Ashley because she clearly was being left out.  The Four Bitches were terrible in their reactions during the horseback riding.  Suck it up and shut up.  Come back later and gallop all you want.  Not everyone is a rider.

Of course Ashley lost me with her nonstop talk about getting engaged.  Girl, GET A HINT.  Not only was TRav not responding to you but he was talking about Kathryn.  Nonstop.  

So Shep walked into a glass door - - but wasn't THAT drunk - - and still went home with somebody?  Shep, when you're facing down 40, that's not funny or attractive anymore.  Didn't he have a liver issue a few seasons ago?   Stop drinking.

Looks like Austen's relationship with Victoria Layne (as his phone says) is about to implode.  I'm sure Chelsea will be thrilled.

Wonder if Craig has killed Naomie's GPS on him?  

Loved Craig's roommate's reaction to Naomie coming over - - I'll just hide in my room.  I'm with you, dude.  Scream "pineapple" if you need me.

Also loved that, while the rest of the place was a mess and things aren't unpacked, Craig's little sewing machine (or embroidery) machine was out.  Craig and Gizmo need to go into business together as the Dude And Cat Who Sew.   

Love all of this.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Man, please tell me Ashley is playing a role and she’s not really THAT pathetic and pushy. Please tell me that she and Thomas decided to ramp up things like that onscreen for drama’s sake.

She is. They are still together, always posting pics of themselves cuddling, etc. Production gives them a call sheet so they know what time to be at which location, and who’s going to be interacting with who, topic of conversation, etc. It’s a TV show.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I read a Blind that thinks that she’s much worse than she’s portrayed to be. Look in the media thread. It may be right. It may be wrong. But she is not what she seems. 

It’s a blind item it doesn’t make it true. Her nurses license has also been posted. 

Ashley is desperate as fuck it’s embarrassing.

11 hours ago, tiffbook said:

Geez Naomie, why would you ask Chelsea whether he's dating Victoria then say you ran into him and he was about to take Victoria to dinner. She already knew the answer. She's that one shady friend. 

I actually took that as her kind of giving her the heads up that they were dating again.

I hate late people. I also hate how nonchalant Craig was about being that late.

• Love 3
(edited)
29 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I hate late people. I also hate how nonchalant Craig was about being that late.

I remember a private flight that got delayed for 45mins due to Craig's tardiness. As much as I think Craig is better than all of the guys, he should make an effort to be on time. Respect other people's schedules.

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

She may not have actually done anything to them but her personality, even when she is being civil, is pretty grating.  My guess is they all saw right through her bullshit within a few minutes of meeting her.  

Not to mention, if I were at a friend's party and a couple wander off in the bathroom together I'm immediately turned off and grossed out by it.  Even if they weren't actually fucking each other.  It's weird.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

It may be true, but it's a SUPER low blow.  Thomas has primary custody which means that he has them most of the time.  Ashley is obviously living there, or likely stays the night A LOT, so yes she's going to see them more often.  If roles were reversed that would be like kathryn's boyfriend getting a dig in at thomas that he seems them more than him. That statement is just outright not fair.  

Not to mention the fact that their custody arrangement bans overnight opposite sex guests. Imagine how Thomas would react if the situation were reversed???

The redhead comment repeated over & over was crass. I was almost embarrassed for Ashley. Almost.

Ashley showed her crazy and she's being skewered on social media. Added to that has to be the embarrassment to hear what Thomas was really saying about her.  Hope the fame was worth it!

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, snarts said:

Not to mention the fact that their custody arrangement bans overnight opposite sex guests. Imagine how Thomas would react if the situation were reversed???

The redhead comment repeated over & over was crass. I was almost embarrassed for Ashley. Almost.

Ashley showed her crazy and she's being skewered on social media. Added to that has to be the embarrassment to hear what Thomas was really saying about her.  Hope the fame was worth it!

I think if this show is round when Kathryn gets into another serious relationship I think we will see a different side of Thomas.  Right now he takes pride in thinking that he's controlling her and can do as he wishes and that she will be at his beck and call AND thinking that she's jealous that he's with someone else.

• Love 6